11

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

The next day was a hard day for Yoona and for Luhan too. Yoona tossed and turned all night, impatient... it will be that moment? Should they really announce officially their relationship? Luhan couldn't sleep the whole last night... that morning, he was all numbed and sleepy. They dressed up in a rush to meet each other before the big announcement. Yoona ran to the outside and a few seconds later, she saw Luhan doing the same. She waved him, but he didn't notice and ran quickly to school. Yoona ran too and caught his arm falling over him.

"Omo! I'm sorry!" she exclaimed. "Are you ok?"

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Sorry, but we said we were meeting before going school. And why were you running?" Yoona asked helping Luhan to lift up.

"Well, I'm too nervous." he confessed. "I think we should wait till the moment."

"What? I thought this was the moment!" Yoona replied.

"Yeah, I don't know... I think I'm not ready at all." he mumbled.

"Are you scared?"

"What?!"

"Oh, c'mon! We're together on this, right?"

"Yeah, but... I think Suzy has still feelings for me. When, the other day, we went to an amusement park, she was bright and smily... I think she still likes me, Yoon."

"Then what about me? I can't stand Suzy anymore! She's always mean to me and she's always annoying you, right?"

"Well, she's not that bad as you say... We can't judge other people before we know them." Luhan answered.

"So, you're trying to say she's like... good?"

"Yeah?"

"What?! That's impossible! She's arrogant and she greeds you!"

"Hey, don't say that."

"You're taking her side?" Yoona asked angrily. "I can't believe..."

"Yoon, I'm just saying you should know her better."

"No, I'm sick entire of this. Ok, fine. She's great! And you can keep her, I'm not going to stop you. Go ahead." she said mad.

"Oh, please. I didn't say I liked her!" he yelled.

But Yoona was running till the school. Now, it was time to Luhan run a bit... He ran the fastest he could and grabbed her pulse. That made her unbalance and fall. Luhan fell over her, this time.

"Listen to me." he asked.

"No, get off of me!" she yelled trying to move Luhan away. "You're hurting me! Get off..."

Luhan stood up and helped her to lift up.

"What?" she asked.

"I think we should announce our relationship today." he said.

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

"Oh, in that case, you can't see Suzy anymore from now." she said. "I'm your girlfriend now."

"Yes, miss!" he smiled. "Let me carry your bag."

"I'm ok."

"Seriously." he smiled. "I'm your boyfriend now."

"Ceh. Whatever." she smiled.

When they arrived, everyone started looking at them... and they had a good reason to do it. They were holding hands like a couple. Suzy was aware of that, but she didn't believe it and left the main courtyard with the rest of the cheerleaders. But those who stayed, could listen to their speech and official dating announcement.

At home, Luhan was working on a project that he was doing on his own. He intended to show it to the whole school, at the big exposition.

Suzy was still confident those rumors weren't true.

"Are you sure of this?" L asked.

"Of course, why not?"

"Because he can be busy... and spying other people's house isn't pretty." he replied.

"Oh, c'mon. He won't matter! I think he's in love with me. Since that walk for the amusement park, I saw a sparkle on his eyes. I'm totally sure he fell in love for me and I'm totally sure too that those rumors are some fake! How could he date someone else if he likes me?"

"Wait, Suz! Don't transpierce the grids!" L warned. But Suzy jumped easily the grids gate and helped her friend to do the same.

"Do you need help?" she asked with baby voice.

"Haha, don't mock." he said taking her hand and jumping over the mural.

"Wow, his place is great!" she exclaimed.

"Shhh, Suzy!" L whispered. "I think someone's home..."

"Oh, of course is Luhan! Wake up, we followed him till here!"

"Right... hey look! He's working on a project! I think it's beautiful..." L said pointing to some kind of giant cardboard.

Then, both saw a huge wallpaper full of Yoona's photos...

        ah9r8ky1fbtp6w3s93in.jpg tumblr_m99ht9LnKF1qeu214o2_500.jpg yoonaaaaa.jpg Yoona.jpg snsd+yoona+ad+with+yoona+app+pictures+(2

       -Yoona-girls-generation-snsd-16429099-60 -Yoona-girls-generation-snsd-16429102-42 SNSD-Yoona-cute-widescreen-wallpapers-13 qxw2.jpg

  tumblr_m5x0jsaw8O1ryfv4to1_500.jpg yoona.jpg tumblr_lkrqwhvZWB1qf2ejgo1_500.png tumblr_lvme81mkum1qeb1ao.jpg

   tumblr_lvkwva3oPw1r2m0tj.jpg iUMTNEbPFZHso.jpg yoona-in-blue-dress.jpg tumblr_ma6spiNHDk1qey2uvo1_400.jpg

Actually, Luhan had collected all Yoona's photos from the photography club to the school trip. He had plenty of them...

"What the...?" L exclaimed. "When did he get all these Yoona's pretty photos?"

"Argh, I think they're from the photography club!" Suzy said meanly. "If that stupid club didn't exist..."

"Oh, no. Don't even think about that!" L warned. "You'll crush his dream..."

"But this is crushing my dream!" Suzy insisted. "How many people did you say that club had?"

"Around 6 or 7, not much." L answered.

"Perfect."

"Why? It doesn't mean you can distroy it because you're the student's association president. The other members have to agree."

"I'll make them agree... I'll say instead of that we can open a... poetry club or something for the nerds. They would love it. In fact, they would agree, because our school is 80% formed by nerds! Perfect, now let's move out."

L rolled his eyes.

The next day, Yoona and Luhan went school holding hands again. They were excited for the photography club, because that week, was the exposition week and they had many great ideas.

"I can't wait to show my work on the exposition." Luhan said. "It's something really special..."

"Really? Can't I see it?" Yoona asked.

"Nope." he smiled. "It's a big surprise!"

"Then I'm anxious to see it." she softened.

Suzy was behind a plant, watching them.

"So, it was all true..." she whispered.

Suzy+miss+A+Big+episode+13+GIF+%25282%25

"Well, anyways! Today, bye bye photography..." she said meanly.

Suddenly, L appeared next to the plant.

"For whom are you talking to?" he asked.

"Aish! You scared me!" she yelled.

It was finally the most expected time for both... Yoona and Luhan were running anxiously like kids to the club's room. Yoona arrived first and she saw a strange warning afixed. Luhan came after her and asked:

"What's that?"

"I don't know... Dear club's members." she read. "We're sorry to announce that the photography club came to end. For the lack of students, we had to close this activity. Instead, it will be replaced for a brand new poetry club. It starts this monday at 4 p.m. Good luck, nerds. Signed by all the students' association members."

"This is rediculous!" Luhan shouted.

"This can't be happening..." Yoona mumbled. "Oh, no. Are you ok?"

"Sure..." he replied.

"I know this is your dream... I would do anything to get back the photography club."

"Oh, don't need it. Thank you... and it was thanks to this club I met my true love. Instead, I couldn't meet you..." he smiled.

"I'm glad too. I'm duty so much to this club." Yoona answered.

"So, what do we do now?" Luhan asked. "Should we inscribe on another club or something?"

"Na... we could spend more time together." she said.

"I'm a hundred percent with you! Let's go..." he smiled landing his arm on Yoona's shoulder.

Suzy expected something more dramatic, like both falling down full of tears, but instead of that, they were spending more time together now they didn't have anything to atend at the afternoon.

"Oh, damn it!" she exclaimed. "I put things worse..."

"Hey capitan!" a tiny voice greeted.

"Not now, IU...." Suzy replied.

"What's the matter?" she asked looking at the same direction than her friend.

"Arghh... I canceled the photography club." she answered.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" IU asked.

"Shht! They can hear you..." Suzy whispered. "Yeah, it's true... but now it's useless! Since this club doesn't exist, they'll pass more time together, and that was exactly what I didn't want! Damn it!"

"Calm down, sis! I'm sure you'll come up with some of your brilliant ideas... bye for now. I've got additional classes." she greeted.

Suzy was thoughtful...

"What should I do now?"

Suzy+miss+A+Big+Episode+14+GIF+(4).gif

"Damn it! Why's the life so hard?!" she exclaimed beating her foot on the floor. "Aish... whatever, now I'm going to rest a bit. I'll think a way to put that trash away of my Luhan later..."

But at the other hand, Luhan and Yoona were happier than ever. Without an extra activity, they had so much free time! And the best was that they had confessed their relationship... now, they could walk by the school freely, with their hands held.

Luhan and Yoona shared passionating stares to each other while eating at a fancy snack bar... it might be their happiest day ever!!!

_sc__yoona___i_got_a_boy_teaser_by_imawe

luhan.jpg

The young couple was better than ever... I just hope Suzy wouldn't do anything to get them apart ㅠ.ㅠ

Meanwhile, Yuri was eating chocolates dorkly. Sooyoung passed by the candies shop and saw her.

"Aish, what's she doin there? Seriously..." she sighed going in the shop.

Yuri sometimes looked around her to see if someone was noticing the quantity of chocolates she was eating.

"YAH! KWON YURI!" Sooyoung yelled at her. Yuri jumped of the chair in a startle and started running the place. Sooyoung was clearly better than her when it comes to sports, so she caught her in just a few seconds.

"What the heck are you doing?" Sooyoung asked grabbing Yuri's collar. Yuri looked at her with a dorky expression and just didn't say anything. "Answer me, you piggy!"

"Fine. I'm eating chocolates..."

"EXACTLY! And you should be doing diet!" Sooyoung scolded at Yuri. "You were the one who said you were too fat and should do a diet! And you also said you wanted to have a body "shape" like the cheerleaders to impress Minho... and what are you doing now? You're eating like an... an animal!"

"Well... I think it's better give up the whole diet stuff. It's quite complicated, especially for someone who loves eating, you know...?" she answered softly.

"You're turning my head off! Listen, it's not that hard... and what you need is a sport. Are you in any activity?" Soo asked.

"Nope. Not really..."

"Great! You're joining the sports club tomorrow. I'll help you." she smiled.

"I think what I need right now are my chocolates, give me these back!" Yuri cried.

"SHT! Stop acting like a crying baby... you're old enough to know that to girls, the body is the essential. And if you try harder I think you could have a great body line!"

"Really?" Yuri asked smily.

"Of course. That's why we're taking this seriously, ok?" Sooyoung asked. "Now, do a pact with me... I, Kwon Yuri..."

"I, Kwon Yuri..."

"Promise to myself..."

"Promise to myself..." Yuri repeated.

"That I'll never eat, touch nor stare at sweets and fat food..."

"WOW, WOW, WOW, slow down! You're going too far... I think I still can stare at delicious food." Yuri riposted.

"Nope, sorry but I can't allow it. I know you... whenever you stare at beautiful and flavourous food, you run to eat them. No, no and no."

"What?!"

"C'mon, the pact didn't end yet. Repeat the rest... and I'll do everything to get the perfect body."

"... and I'll do everything to get the perfect body." she repeated half nagging.

"I swear I'll follow and complete all Ms. Choi's instructions."

"What?!"

"Repeat it."

"Fine." Yuri rolled her eyes. "I swear I'll follow and complete all Ms. Choi's instructions. Is that all?"

"Cool. Let's inscribe you in 6 gyms!"

"Wait... I thought I was just going to the sports club. What happened to the pact?"

"No, the pact said Kwon Yuri would do everything Ms. Choi ordered."

"Argh, that ... Fine, let's do this."

Well, you might think Yuri turned really tired when all this ended... They ran 5 streets to inscribe Yuri on healthy programs and gyms where Sooyoung was doing too. Yuri passed by so many candies shop and had a heart attack when she couldn't eat them.

382667_298320620202124_1393717522_n.jpg

Whenever Yuri tried to eat just a slice of pizza, Sooyoung yelled at her, took the pizza off her hands and gave her a big slap on Yuri's head.

Why_I_Love_SNSD_s_Black_Pearl_Kwon_Yuri_

So, we can say Yuri was too busy to be sad... Poor her! But she had her boyfriend's support. Minho wished to be with Yuri to help her in that tough diet, but at weekends, he had basketball practise, so he couldn't even if he wanted to. So, they chatted by video message at the early hour.

yul-glasses2.jpg

"Hi honey! This is me..." she greeted sleepy.

"How's my candy?" he smiled.

"Aw, don't talk about candies! My tutor makes me to don't eat sweets and all those fat things I love to eat." Yuri sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a candy someday." he laughed. "But why all that efforts, except to be healthier, of course."

"Hum... well... it's just to... have pretty legs...?"

"I already think your legs are pretty..." he joked.

"Sweet. Ok, gotta go. Sooyoung's yelling at me again."

"Yeah, I can hear her... she can be a bit scary sometimes, doesn't she?"

"Sure... You don't have idea of how much..."

"KWON YURI! What did I told you?! No speaking selcas at morning!" Sooyoung shouted trying to take her off the celphone.

"But this is a video call..." Yuri answered. "I have to go, Minho. Talk to you later..." she said with the camera shaking.

Yuri's practise started at 7 a.m. with stretchings. Of course she hadn't got Sooyoung's skills, but she was ok. Then, they ran for about a hour around the city... Perhaps they could had ran a bit more, but Yuri insisted to stop because she "could die at that moment".

Then, after a healthy lunch based on vegetables, they went on one of those gyms. Sooyoung showed her how to use the machines, but Yuri seemed to know everything. They stayed there for 3 hours and then they left to cycle a bit. The air was fresh, so it was the most agreeable moment of the trainings. Then, Sooyoung allowed a break and they walked by a beach, near there. It could smell the beautiful flavours of the sea. Yuri started to imagine a great spicy prawns stock, so Sooyoung dragged her from the beach. They went back to her house, and the other ones were already there to have dinner together.

"How are my girls?" Tiffany greeted hugging them.

"Was the training too tough?" Seohyun asked worried.

"If you call that tough..." Yuri mumbled.

"Cheer up, girl, because tomorrow there's more." Soo said.

"Why's that a reason to get happier?" Yuri asked.

"Anyway..." Sooyoung continued. "How coud you guys enter my house?"

"Oh, your cute brother opened the door." Tiffany said.

"He's actually really cute!" Yoona commented.

"Oh dear! You girls really..."

"It's true. I'd like to have a brother like Siwon." Tiffany confessed.

"No, you'd not." Sooyoung retorted. "He's a bevelled at house!"

"C'mon, I'm sure he's not. You're always saying bad things about him, but I'm sure you love him." Yoona said.

"Love him! Wow wow wow, wake me up when that day come... I would be anxious to see how it happened." Soo nagged.

"She's being to tough! It's obvious they love each other!" Yuri cooperated.

"Hey!" Sooyoung yelled. "You too? Seriously?!"

At that moment, the devil came to the living room.

"Look who's here!" Tiffany smiled. "We were right now talking about you..."

Siwon faced like he didn't know anything of the subject. (and he didn't)

"Sorry?"

"We were saying that you and your sister actually like each other." Yoona said.

"Right." he nagged. "Great joke."

"You see? Neither him likes me like I do not. Subject cleaned! Let's move on, and you, what are you still doing here? Get out!" Sooyoung yelled.

"No I don't. It's dinner time. I'm a human being so I'm allowed to eat." he riposted. "So, if the ladies don't mind, I'll have to stay for dinner."

"Arghhh..." Soo rolled her eyes. During the meal, they shared ugly grimaces to each other. The other girls just watched it and laughed the whole night.

At morning, Yuri decided to walk a bit alone. She wore a simple top and bottom and went outside, to the street. It was calm and sunny... She called Minho to appoint a mini-date, but for her surprise, he was right there, in front of her.

"Minho-ya!" she smiled running to him and hugging him. "I missed you so much!"

"Me too. That's why I'm here... I was so sure to find you here." he smiled.

"Oh, I'm so happy to see you..." she smiled hugging him again.

The couple went to a garden and just shared their toughest moments and how was great if they were there to support each other!

"Oh, crap! I have to go right now... Sooyoung's chasing for me." Yuri replied looking at the message. "See you later?"

tumblr_ljlg5iqvp21qeeo6ko1_500.gif

"Of course..." he smiled back. "Hwaiting!"

"Good luck too. Bye~" she said looking back while running and waving at him.

Minho smiled.

«So cute...»

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!^^

It was just to apologize for my looong update time because of my intensive tests weeks, but you guys waited patiently and all this thank to you!!! You're all very loyal and great subscribers! Thank you so much for you support and keep tuned to see what's happening next ;)

So take a look to my next chapter