12

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

"KWON YURI!"

Yuri lifted up from the table in a startle. It was their teacher with a mad face; and it was so close that Yuri could see her nostrils.

«Ew...» she thought.

"Are sleeping in my class?" she yelled.

"Hum... huh? What...?" Yuri stuttered.

"If you don't pay attention to this class, you'll fail your exams!" she said.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry, Ms. Han." she blushed while everybody was staring at her.

Sooyoung sighed.

At the end of the classes, Sooyoung ran after Yuri.

"Why were you sleeping at Ms. Han's class? I know you hate maths but that bad?" she asked Yuri.

"Well, the truth is that I can't concentrate in classes, because I'm so tired of your trainings! I couldn't stop drooling in front of that cupcakes shop. And it's right in front of my house!"

"Are you blaming me?!"

"Kinda."

"What? I'm doing this for your own good!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"I know, but I can't handle with this... Sorry." Yuri mumbled embarrassed.

"C'mon, I believe you, Yul..." Sooyoung whispered.

"Thank you, Soo, but I think is better to give up." Yuri replied. "I have to confess you something. I ate that hamburger yesterday." she said running.

"MWO? You're dead, Kwon Yuri!" Sooyoung shouted.

Both were running to house, when suddenly someone made Yuri stop. It was Minho.

"Minho-yah!" she called, now running faster than before.

"Hi, princess!" he greeted with a prince smile, hugging her. "You look great! I think the diet is helping you to keep the line."

Sooyoung who came quick enough to hear that, nagged at Yuri saying:

"Ha! I told ya!"

"Stop it! It's quite painful, this is just nuts!" Yuri answered.

"I believe you'll succeed." Minho glared with his beautiful eyes.

"Jincha?" Yuri asked with her dreamy and doting eyes.

"Hum." he answered

"Araseo. I'll do it. For my pumpkin." Yuri said eskimo kissing Minho.

"Argh, we got it!" Sooyoung nagged as usual to the couple. Then, for their surprise, they saw the other couple going down street. It was Luhan and Yoona's couple. They were hands held on each other's  and smiling.

"Hey, Yoon!" Yuri called. She saw them and ran.

"Hey, guys! What a coincidence!" Yoona smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well, Luhan and I were going to the bookstore meeting Seohyun and Yonghwa. Like a double date!" she answered smiling for Luhan.

"Argh, it seems like it's not my day... I hate couples!" Sooyoung replied. "They're just fluff and cuteness! Aish, so corny!"

"Ok, ok... let's leave now before you explode, my friend. Have fun!" Yuri smiled.

"Thanks!" Luhan and Yoona said.

"Why are you like that? Can't you be nice to them just once?" Yuri whispered while they were leaving.

"Hum, let me think... no. I'm sure if I someday acted like that I was ill!" she answered.

"Ceh, nuts!" Yuri laughed.

The days were passing and Yuri was losing 2 kilos per week, what was surprising. She was doing really well. The magic recipe of Kwon Yuri were the huge bunches of pink roses that Choi Minho sent her everyday. Even with his busy schedule, he never forgot about his girlfriend. Yuri was motivated with those presents every single day. She made lots of efforts to lose the many possible kilos at the end of that month. As you know, Sooyoung was equally rigorous as before, but Yuri's behave had changed.

"Hey, why are you passing through this so well?" Sooyoung asked one day. "I thought you were laying down crying for cakes one day... but that didn't happen. What's the matter with you?!"

"Calm down." Yuri said in a serene tone of voice. 

"How can be someone so calm?" Sooyoung mumbled.

"Well... I have a secret method."

Sooyoung replied with her eyes. 'What is it?'

"Date someone." she blushed.

"Dating... someone?" Sooyoung repeated.

"Hum." Yuri answered cutely. "Of course."

"And why does that give you stregth to do this diet?"

"Well, did you notice all those flower bunches?" Yuri asked.

"Not really. I'm not interested in your stuff."

"Nevermind. Choi Minho has sent them to me!" she shrieked.

"Let me ask you something." Sooyoung said more serious. "Is that good to you? I mean, that guy. Dating with him..."

"Oh, it's heaven!" she flushed. 

"You would be crushed if someday you broke up, right?"

"Of course I woud. No one is more important than him, Soo. I really like him."

"Right. Ok, let's go back to our trainings." Soo announced.

After weeks, Yuri looked stunning. In school, everyone outspread gossips about Yuri's new image.

"I heard Kwon Yuri lost 8 kilos!"

"Who's Kwon Yuri?"

"That dorky girl in our History class."

"Oh, that one..."

"Yeah, I already had noticed it. She changed dramatically."

Yuri walked in through those doors. Everyone was staring at her. For boys was actually like this:

9.gif

But girls just stared at her clothes that perfectly fit her curves and body lines. 

Everyone just had 3 letters to describe Yuri that moement. 

«W.O.W.»

Minho who was at the other side of the school, heard some rumors from his friends.

"Hey, dude. I received a text from Kim Wooyul. He said there's a y girl at the main gate of the school. I can't wait to see her. Are you coming, hyung?" a friend of Minho asked.

"I'm cool. You go." he replied.

"But, don't you wanna see her? Everyone says she's cracking! I received a photo and... Gosh, it's Yuri! Your gf!"

"What? My Yuri?" Minho asked running to the gate. He found her surrounded by the crowd. "Yul! Yul! It's me!"

"Minho-yah!" Yuri called almost suffocated by people. "Take me of here!"

Yuri was now famous. When Minho and her were walking by school with hands held on, many people was there watching their private moment. Most than Yuri, Minho was feeling incredibly unconfortable and frustrated.

"Can you please leave us alone? We're trying to have private conversations."

It was what they said all day. And during all that day, boys couldn't stop inviting Yuri to go out. That was when Minho said:

"She's my girlfriend, so go away."

It was pratically what Minho said all day. When school was over, they went home together.

"Fortunately we escaped the crowd. What a relief to be alone, isn't it?" Yuri asked Minho. But he didn't answer. "Hey... are you ok?"

Minho didn't answer again.

"Minho-yah..." Yuri called doing aegyo.

"Don'y do that in front of the school. If they see this, more guys will wish to date you." he said in a cold tone.

"Are you mad?"

"Of course not." he replied coldly.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all. People like you now, happy?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you know what happened today?" he asked angrily.

Yuri stopped walking.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Everyone was staring at you. Our lives are public now thanks to your new line!"

"Hey, this is not my fault. You were the one who incentivated me to keep going with the diet and I did so. Don't think I did it to happen what happened today!" she replied angrily.

"Yeah, but you were being nice to them! While I was trying to save some kind of moment alone for us, no. You weren't interested at all."

"Are you saying that I didn't do enough for us today?"

"I guess so."

"Then I think I don't wanna date you anymore. A boyfriend who doesn't trust his gf isn't my type at all. I think I delusioned you."

Yuri ran away the fastest she could. Minho sighed and went away too.

-In Sooyoung's home-

"So, he blamed you to have a beautiful perfect figure? What a jerk!" Sooyoung said.

"He was so annoyed because of what happened today..." Yuri sighed frustrated, washing the vegies.

"Maybe because he's too jealous." Sooyoung suggested.

"He was never like that before." Yuri said.

"You should give him some time. Boys are like that. Don't take it too serious, Yul. He'll see sooner or later that was his fault and apologize."

"Maybe..."

Some hours later, Seohyun and Yoona entered home.

"Halo, girls!" they greeted. "It smells beautiful!"

"Dinner is tteokbukki." Sooyoung answered.

"Seriously? You had like 5 hours... and we're starving." Yoona noticed.

"Yeah, our squid stew failed so we had to prepare a back-up dish till you were home." Yuri explained.

"No worries. Me and Yoona unnie love tteokbukki." Seohyun answered politely.

"Oh, what a surprise!" Sooyoung joked.

"Ceh..." they laughed.

"Do you have news, girls?" Yoona asked attacking the food.

"Do you wanna hear good or bad ones?" Yuri asked discouraged.

"The good ones." Yoona smiled brightly.

"Sorry, I'm out of good news. I'll tell you the bad ones." Yuri answered. "Me and Minho fought."

"Oh, really? You must be so sad, unnie." Seo said.

"Not really. I'm just disappointed with him... I never thought he would go so far in a fight." Yuri answered.

"What are you going to do to fix out?" Yoona asked.

"I think I'll just wait and see." 

"That's not a clever idea." Yoona retorted. "Guys have such a big and fat pride... they're not easy to make up."

"Then what should I do?" Yuri asked.

"Well, whenever Yonghwa and I fight, I buy him a teddy bear and a lollipop. It's my own way to apologize him." Seohyun said.

"Did that work? How many times did you do that?" Yuri asked curious.

"It worked perfectly! But I just did it twice. You must know, but in major, I'm the one who's right in fights." she answered.

"Oh, right..." Yuri mumbled thoughtful.

"You should come up with a great idea, don't worry." Soo said.

"I hope so." Yuri replied nibbling the food.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Hey readers! It's me... I sorry for making you wait so long. I've been busy because of school transference and important other matters and I couldn't update DB even because this story chaps are the longest I had to write, compared to my other fics like TFM, 32DP and v e n u s (one-shot) that are way shorter than DB chapter because this fic is a comedy/sitcom... I wanted to say ---> :(( Mianhamnida everyone... But on the other hand, yayy! 12th chapter updated! I hope you had enjoyed this chapter despite this chap was a bit short. I just wanted to present something to you guys read^^ This is definitely the turning point of the storyline: Minho and Yuri have an ugly fight, while Soo is thinking of finding a partner to date :D Many other things will happen next, so gidaehae!!! I'm thinking about 100 chapter for this fic, so there's a long way to go. I hope we keep on this good relationship of author-reader till the end of Dream Boy! Thank you so much for having waited until today! You are the best subscribers ever! Saranghae <3 4eva~  Look out for my next chap, I promise to update DB more often :) BYE!