08

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

The next day, Yuri went school. Waiting for her, there was a shiny guy in front of the gate.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri-ssi!" Minho joked.

"Hi, my corny and dorky friend!" she greeted too. "Isn't it a great day?" Yuri asked turning round and round and giggling cutely. That moment has fixed in Minho's heart for the rest of his life...

"Hey... hum..."

"What is it?" Yuri incentivated. "Are you ill?"

"Oh, no! I was asking you if you wanted to have dinner tonight... with me." he asked. When Yuri heard those words, her heart started pounding again, now stronger than ever! «My first date with the perfect guy!» she mumbled.

"So..."

"I loved to!" Yuri smiled.

Minho felt relieved and smiled too. They matched the "it's not a date" for 6 p.m. of that day. Yuri and Minho were getting nervous and that day, both couldn't stop thinking about the date, even that it called "it's not a date, just a friends' meeting". During the classes, Minho showed that he was a bit beside of himself and so as Yuri. She sighed every minutes and thought about that magical night. Her friends weren't the only ones noticing that strange case...

"Ms. Kwon!" the teacher called.

"Huh? I mean, yes teacher?"

"Can you answer to this question?" Ms. Lee asked.

"What... what? What's the question?" Yuri asked still a bit dreamy.

Her friends face-palmed themselves.

After the classes, Yuri just wanted to run till Sooyoung's mansion and tell them about the fantastic date she would have.

"And then, he asked me to have dinner with him, tonight!" Yuri finished her story.

"That's great!" Yoona smiled. "You'll need much help!"

"I agree, you can't go on a date with that hair and those clothes... Ahhh!" Tiffany sighed. "We have to do that looong process again when we changed Yuri into an attractive woman..."

"It's fine, Yuri unnie. We'll all help you, relax." Seohyun smiled.

Then, Yuri looked at Sooyoung who was the only one who didn't talk yet.

"Sooyoung-ah..." Yuri called. "Are you happy for me, aren't you?"

"Of course I am... you'll have so much fun! After all, he's your dream buy, right?" Sooyoung mumbled let down.

"Sooyoung-ah... I know it's a bit hard to see me going on a date when you just broke up on a relationship... I'm feeling so bad! If you want to, I'm not going..."

"Don't be stupid! Go and have the best night of your life! I'm your friend and I must support you like you supported me in my relationship with that idiot. I'll be here to help you, ok?"

"Oh, gomawo!" Yuri thanked.

Those couple of hours have been hard for everyone. Yuri didn't have much pretty clothes, so Sooyoung lended her some cute ones. Then, Tiffany and Seohyun maked her up and Yoona combed her in all that mashy hair. After some weary hours, Yuri was ready for her date with Minho...

But before the date, let me tell you how Minho handled with the same situation... He invited his best friend, Key to help him with girls. Key told him what girls liked to talk about and how he must dress up. Minho's heart was beating nervously. But then, he was all ready with a handsome suit wore up on him. Then, Key wished him good luck, and he went to Sooyoung's house to pick up Yuri. Key felt the same than Sooyoung... watching his friend going on a date, while he was passing through a hard time on his relationship, but he tried to forget Sooyoung to leave that bad feeling... but let me tell you something: it didn't work! Some minutes later, Minho knocked her house's door. Then, a shy girl came out of the gate and Minho smiled.

"You look fantastic!" he said.

"Thanks, you too..." Yuri smiled. Actually, she was more nervous than Minho, because it was her first date of her whole life! But Minho had already dated some girls, but Yuri was the first one he was quite nervous, because clearly, she was the one. Minho even loaned his dad's car and the motorist.

"Wait here." he said. Then he entered the car for a while and took from there a huge bear. "This is just a gift... I hope you remember this night."

tumblr_mfmwhzIdF71rhccffo1_500.gif

"Omo! Thanks... so cute!" she smiled hugging the giant teddy bear. "I mean, the bear..."

"Sure!" he replied embarrassed, because he first thought it was him. "Enter, please..."

Yuri entered the car and she could feel the sweet and soft rose's fragrance that she liked so much.

«Woah...!» she thought. «Such a gentleman!»

The trip till the restaurant was like a fairytale movie... you can imagine a romantic background and their smiled crushing in slow motion and it's as a film! Well, they arrived at a restaurant plated by the stars and moon's light. It also had great and fancy decorations outside that were very romantic.

Minho reserved an awesome place to have dinner, inside, but with a fantastic view to the outside...

"May we ask?" Minho asked Yuri. "Choose what you want..."

"Oh, really?" she asked.

"Of course, eat like there's no tomorrow..." he smiled. At first, he thought she wasn't ordering that much, but he ended up with a huge bill to pay. Yuri had ordered pasta, crabs, instant trick and spicy noodles, cocktail salad, mussels cream soup, veal stock with mash potatoes and for the dessert, coffee ice cream, apple pudding with cream custard and chocolate mousse with some red fruits. Minho was really surprised... how can a girl eat that much?!

Korean.noodle-Kalguksu-01.jpg shinramyun.jpg coffee-ice-cream-frappe-10400023rca-ss.j strawberry%20flavoured%20yoghurt.jpg

"So, it's the first time you eat this type of food?" Minho asked a bit scared with the quantity of food she was eating.

"Oh..." Yuri answered cleaning . "Yes, I think so. Thank you so much, you must keep a huge bill... I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's ok." he smiled greatful with her thankful heart.

"It's because I just eat in a restaurant once a year when my family goes on a trip..." Yuri explained.

"In that case, eat freely." he smiled.

Yuri smiled with the mouth full of olive pasta.

"Gomawo, Choi Minho!" she smiled. "It's the first time a guy buys me such a big quantity of food...!" Minho laughed, eating too, now more motivated.

tumblr_mak0m1POau1qg3hn3o1_250.gif

After the long but jolly dinner (about 3 hours), Minho paid the meal (OMG, poor boy~) and they outed the agreeable restaurant. It was the best dinner for Yuri and she was filled enough. They left happily.

"I had so much fun, Choi Minho!" Yuri smiled.

"Me too." he agreed. "Thanks for accepting my propose..."

"Sure, I'm the one who's thankful... Gomawo!" Yuri smiled. Then, it started raining like crazy and they hid under the bus stop, instead going into the car...

"Omo!" Yuri exclaimed, avoiding the rain with her hands. But suddenly, Minho took off his jacket and put it overhead Yuri. They looked a moment really closely. Then, they waited until the rain stopped. With the sound of the rain beating the ground with a soft clop and the water trickling from their hair, they must have felt the desire of kissing, but no one of them dared of it. But still, the moment was perfect!~♡

Then, the rain stopped and they felt such a sorrow, because they had to turn back. Minho wore up again the jacket and he slowed to take it of Yuri's head. And then, they went back for Yuri's house. While the back trip, no one spoke, still embarrassed of that romantic moment. In a second, they arrived to the local-destination... Yuri took the bear and went outside the car. Minho did the same.

"Hum.. so, thanks for the dinner again." Yuri smiled.

"Oh, you're welcome!" Minho answered shyly. Then, suddenly, it started raining again; the same light and impassionating rain. But this time they didn't hide nor move... they stayed static looking at each other. Then, Minho approched Yuri and her heart started pounding so loud that I think over the rain's sound, he could hear it. «It's gonna be now...» she thought and closed her eyes. When she opened it, she saw Minho in a close foreground and she felt his soft lips. And it was how they fisrt kissed! At rain! That moment was so melodious and sweeter than all the most romantic moments...

Krystal was walking through there to go to Sehun's house and (WHY?) she saw them, unfortunately, still kissing...- yeah, actually, the kiss took a long time!!! I don't know if the rain mixed with her salty tears, but her face was all covered by them... Poor Kryss, her dream and hope were all gone! She turned around and ran to her house again with her heart totally broke! When she arrived home, she was all wet and puffy and crying too. She fell on the sofa, sad and angry with herself at the same time... She decided to call someone... Here's her contacts list:

Recent calls: Received | Missed | Dialled | Failed

Suzy

Sehun

Sehun

IU

Minho

Minho

Minho

IU

Sehun

Krystal looked at it... «Eo? Sehun called me?» Then she decided to dail him, but his phone was turned off. «Aish, Oh Sehun, seriously!» She cleaned her tears and lifted up to go to his house as her original plan. But when she opened her house's door to go out, Sehun's face appeared...

"Krystal-ah... why didn't you come? It was what we matched for tonight!" Sehun replied.

"Sorry..." she mumbled.

"Are you ok? You seem that you've been crying..." Sehun said touching her cheeks to see if they were wet.

"Take it away!" she exclaimed.

"You've been really crying... what happened?" he asked entering her house after she allows it.

"Well, I saw them kissing..." she answered.

"Them who?" Sehun asked. "Ohhh... them!"

"Yeah... it's so heartbreaking!" she cried.

tumblr_lge2fiEnBF1qbvrd3.gif

"It's ok..." Sehun solaced her. "There will be more guys..."

"Yeah, I guess...?" she whimpered.

"Don't feel awful... I'm here. I promise I'll be the best friend to make you happy again." he smiled.

"Gomawo, Oh Sehun... I really do." Krysal smiled.

And the rain's sound filled the room's air like a sweet melody...

The next day (a Saturday morning), Yuri woke up with the sunrays on her face. She'd be fried if she didn't wake up that time. She was in a good mood... just right there, Sooyoung called her for another friends meeting. She smiled when she received the calling. She dressed up and ran for her mansion.

Design-bright-and-cozy-living-room-with-

The living room (where they used to meet) was totally different and girly. Sooyoung had renew it... The girls entered and blowed away with the colours that damped the room.

"Wow! It's totally amazing!" Tiffany smiled. "I love it!"

"You did a great job, unnie. This looks amazing!" Seohyun said.

"Well done, Sooyoung. You improved a lot on your taste." Yoona joked.

"Thanks girls!" Sooyoung smiled.

"When did you set all this? I'm impressed..." Yuri smiled.

"Well, after you go, I decided the room needed a transformation too..." Sooyoung answered. "I'm quite happy, too!"

"Now, let's hear the date's news!" Tiffany smiled.

"It went beautifully!" Yuri replied. "We had so much fun... and then we kissed."

"What?!" they shouted and danced by inside... and by outside too!

"Oh, my Yuri kissed Minho!" Tiffany smiled. "We should party..."

"Oh, c'mon! We can't party whatever we want..." Yuri said. "We just should party when it's about something extraordinary, not for something like this, girls..."

"You must be kidding! Kwon Yuri nailed it on the first date! AHHH!" Sooyoung shouted excited. "C'mon... today's saturday."

"Hum... actually..."

"What? You're dating Minho again? Awesome!" Tiffany shouted.

"No. Well, yes?" it was Yuri's answer.

"No way!" they shouted.

"Way!!!!" Yuri shouted. They made a big fuss before they help Yuri with her look for her second date.

beautiful_girls___yuri_by_higsousa-d36m3

"Omo! You look great! Yoona complemented.

"Thanks!" Yuri smiled.

"Go and have fun!" Tiffany said. Yuri nodded.

"Annyeong! And come back soon, we want to know news!" Sooyoung said.

"I will." Yuri replied.

"Bye, unnie! Hwaiting!" Seohyun smiled.

"Hum, araseo!" Yuri greeted. "Bye!"

Then, she went outside and walked to the park. She waited outside... Some minutes later, she heard Minho's steps. They were lighter than a bird's step. Minho brought a big smile.

"Annyeong!" he greeted. She lifted up.

"Hi! So, where are we going today?" she asked.

"Do you like baseball?" he asked her showing the tickets.

"Of course I do, I love it!" Yuri smiled excited. "Are we really going to see the match?"

"Yes!" he replied.

"Omo, fantastic! I never see these things... I'm so lucky today!" Yuri answered.

"Cool, let's go." he replied.

They arrived the baseball field. Yuri was quite excited because she was in a real baseball camp.

"I can't believe we're here!" she smiled.

"I'm gald you like it." he said. "Do you want something to eat? I'll buy."

"No, it's ok. Today I'll pay whatever you want. Just ask." she said.

"Thanks!" he smiled. They asked some hot dogs, ice creams and cold drinks that were perfect for that sunny day. Minho used to look next to him, very often to see Yuri's bright and beautiful face when she wasn't looking.

tumblr_m9bxeua3YM1ro01g6o1_500.jpg

In the middle of the crowd, she was the shiniest and prettiest. And he smiled. I think he didn't see the match that well... he was focused in something else!!! Yuri had to tell him the final score. But actually, Yuri didn't pay attention to the match like Minho... she just saw the scoring at the end. (LOL) But I think they had so much fun. When Yuri finished eating those delicious hot dogs, was full of mustard and ketchup, so Minho laughed and helped her to clean the dirty mouth. They laughed and shared some good convertations on the way back.

"So, what do you think they put on those hot dogs? Those were absolutely amazing...!" Yuri said.

"I don't know... maybe..."

"I bet the stuffing is made of olives, corn paste and... tomatoes!" Yuri said the rest of the sauce. Minho laughed because she was too cute.

"Are you still hungry?" he asked smiling. "I pay this time."

Yuri liked the idea and they went to a sweets shop with lots of cotton candy, lollipops, ice creams, lots of cupcakes, marshmallows, gums and of course, chocolate stuffed sweets.

tumblr_m7mph846I31rtsh9do1_400.jpg ?t=20080415170133 chocolate.jpg?w=500

Yuri was excited and she started picking all the sweets... but then, she thought in Minho and removed somethings of her shopping basket.

"Just these?" he asked.

"Sure, why not? C'mon, I ate too much at the baseball court..."

Minho knew her intentions so he felt thankful. They outed the shop and sat down together in a wood bench, near garden. It was full of fresh wind and lot of sun. Then, Yuri spreaded him a cotton candy. She ate too a very pink and fluffy one. Both were eating at the same time with the wind blowing their hair. Oddly, for them, it seemed to be airing a love song of the 60s. Yuri looked at Minho and strangely, they felt something warm coming into their direction, above all the cold wind... It seemed to be a very sweet love! Their lips were nestled on those big cotton candies and they were just there... with the hair flowing in that beautiful 60s's melody.