07

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

The next day, Yuri woke up at the same time. It was already 9 o'clock, but no one was there.

«Weird...» And she moved on to the major yard. A bit ahead, she could see two boys. They were Minho and Onew, playing basketball lively.

"Ok, I see you two are knowing each other better..." Yuri smiled, approching.

"Oh, hi, Yul!" Minho greeted. "Onew, this is Yuri."

Onew smiled.

"Nice to meet you!" he greeted too. "So, is she your girlfriend?"

"What?! No!" they said at the same time, looking at each other.

Onew laughed.

"I was kidding."

"Right, you were just kidding..." Minho mumbled. Yuri looked at him embarrassed.

"So, do you wanna play with us?" Onew asked. "I think you might be an excellent player!"

"Hum, actually I..."

"C'mon." Minho insisted. Yuri nodded nervously. Like all of us, she was nervous to look like a fool playing it. But while they were playing, she started to relax and she played like a professional. And plus, she had much fun.

"You're awesome, girl!" Onew smiled.

"Thanks!" she smiled back.

Then, Minho winked at her, with the expression 'Well done' and Yuri blushed but she nodded as the answered.

Well, meanwhile, people were waking up, after a long time of resting. Of course, Key and Sooyoung joined them to play. Yuri almost got scared... they were so competitive, and they seemed to be rivals at the court, but actually they looked really nice to each other when it wasn't about sport. I might not refer this before, but Key won every sports competition, like Sooyoung did. At the other side, Tiffany was still washing her face. She wanted to be pretty for Onew, so she took quite a lot to make up and stuff. When she came to the basketball court, she saw Yuri and Sooyoung, and she felt pissed off. She ran towards them.

"Oh, hi Fany! Just now?" Yuri asked. "But you look pretty..."

"Look! Why didn't you wake me up? If it was to play with the guys, I would say yes! And look, Onew's here too! How can you be so selfish?" Tiffany mumbled.

"Sorry, but I thought you would come by yourself." Yuri replied. Then, it sounded a kind of horn... It was the breakfast time. "C'mon, let's have breakfast."

"Thanks a lot. " Tiffany nagged.

All the sleepyheads woke up after that loud and vibrating noise. The kitchen smelled like toasts and eggs, an dit was exactly what it seemed to be. Yuri could smell all the flavours and identify them.

"Look, I know you love, to say mildly, eating. I mean, you are a total crazy for food, but even that, how can you identify all the foods by smell?" Minho asked intrigued. Yuri smiled.

"My dad's a chief in asia and europe as well, so he taught me a lot of things." Yuri answered.

"Oh... now it makes sense!" Minho said.

"Why? Is it awkward a girl who has good taste?"

"No, but..."

"I'm joking!" Yuri laughed. "Sorry... so, Fany!"

But Tiffany didn't answer. She just turned her head around and started to pretend that she was talking to the cheerleaders, even it looked weird, because she hated them.

"Nice try, but I think even the nerds know you are just doing that to avoid me. I'm a nerd!" Yuri mumbled. But Tiffany kept ignoring her.

"Did... did somebody talk?" she asked. Yuri rolled her eyes smiling; she knew it wasn't a good timing, so she left her alone.

"Fine, if it's what you want..." Yuri replied, keep eating like a crazy. "Hum! This pancake is freaking  delicious!"

Minho smiled.

"You're a good friend."

"I know. She's just angry because I didn't warn her about a cute guy who was with me and she liked him a lot!" Yuri answered.

"So, who's him?" Minho asked.

"I'm not going to tell ya!" Yuri laughed.

Well, Sehun, that didn't come to have the breakfast was still in the tent, snoring like a pig. Actually, he was having his life's dream, so he didn't want to wake up... the dream was kinda like this...

-In Sehun's Dream-

Krystal and Sehun went on a night date. The stars were shining, the moon was glowing and the sky was clean and without any could. The night was refreshing and pretty nice. Krystal and Sehun were in an amusing park, because both of them loved it. She was taking a cotton candy on the right hand and a lollipop on the left. She brought a big and seductive smile in her lips, too. Everything was perfect, when Sehun seemed to be approching from her face.

"What's going on, Oh Sehun?" she asked.

"I'm contempling your beautiful eyes, Kryss..." he said.

"What? Do you think my eyes are pretty?" Krystal asked ashamed, blushing. (We can clearly see that we're on a dream, because Krystal is quite more agressive with words than that, and she doesn't blush, even less in front of her silly friend; but let's not censure his thoughts and feelings)

"I think you're all pretty..." he said.

"I feel so honored to hear that of someone who's even more handosme!" she answered.

Then, Sehun grabbed her waist and kissed her. Well, the kiss was too suddenly, but let's considerate this, because someone with Oh Sehun's mind gets too emotional and does this on his own dream.

-End of the Dream-

Well, Krystal was noticing that her friend wasn't there.

"Strange..." she mumbled. "Hey, girls, did someone see Oh Sehun?"

"You think?" Suzy asked.

"Ok, I'll find him." Krystal said, lifting up from the table.

"Do you need help?" IU asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, unnie. Actually, I know exactly where he is..." she answered. Krystal went to the tent's yard. She heard a snore... it was him! She chased his tent and found him, wraping his body in the eiderdown. Krystal could see a smile on that silly face and she smiled.

"Aigoo, my friend..." she mumbled, covering him better, cuz he could catch a cold, even there wasn't too much cold...

Then, Sehun woke up of his dream.

"Kryss!" it was the last word he said.

"Sehun? Were you woke up?" she asked startled.

"I just woke up now... What are you doing here?" he asked.

"What are you doing here?! You need to have breakfast now! The canteen's going to close right now, and the activities are about to start... C'mon..."

"No! Screw it the canteen, I wanna stay..." he nagged.

"Oh Sehun... I came here only for your own good and it's how you thank me?!" Krystal yelled pissed off. "C'mon, wake up!"

They had some fisical fights... Krystal trying to pull him up and he refusing all the times. Then, Sehun pushed her way too hard, that she ended up above his body and blankets. She got scandalized. Krystal quickly lifted up, but she fell again atop him.

"Aish... let me go!" she yelled, lifting up. "Now dress up, we'll be late..."

Sehun was blowed away... «OMG, thank you, Jesus...» he thought. Then, that day, he couldn't stop smiling, even when his team lost all the games.

"Are you sick or what, Oh Sehun?" his fellas asked him, but he always answered:

"It's everything perfect!"

Then, finally Krystal asked him:

"Seriously, Sehun! Why are you so... strange? I mean, more than the other days...?"

"What did you say, my angel?" he asked with his eyes in the clouds.

"What the heck? You're really sick, ma friend!" she mumbled.

But Sehun only could see her beautiful smile on his thoughts...

tumblr_m38knuKVGB1qbh0yco1_r2_500_zps42b

"Oh Sehun!" she yelled him. "Aish... what's the matter with you, these days, huh?"

Sehun was still there, staring at her like a boy who first feels the first love.

"I think it's useless..." she said leaving.

Well, those days weren't easy for anyone... Sehun was acting like a mental psyco. It wasn't a good view, so I won't tell you, but anyways, it was really hard, especially to Krystal.

When he was finally a bit less obcessed, the things started to be like they were before... But now was time to they leave the camping... It was pretty hard for everyone, especially for Tiffany that got apart from Onew.

"I'll promise we'll se each other again." Onew said, hugging his friend, that was full of bulky tears on her face.

Then, the big bus left the zone and went back to Seoul Blossom High School. They were back to school where the life was boring and monotunous. But before, let's talk about how the journey was to each one...

Yuri was feeling the happiest girl in the world; she was sitting next to her Dream Boy and her heart couldn't stop pounding. She sometimes got blushed, so Minho asked her: «Are you ok?» Well, the first time, he put his hand on Yuri's shoulder, so she got more red... but then she composed herself and she could handle the whole trip with her skin's normal colour... Krystal couldn't have the shot to sit next to Minho, so she had to content herself with Sehun. Sehun seemed very normal like before, so she didn't refuse his offer...

Suzy was sitting next to IU, but L was right behind her, so she could disembosom with him sometimes... She glanced to Luhan sometimes and she smiled, because this time he wasn't sit next to Yoona. But sometimes, she could see them looking at each other with big smiles, so that made her be jealous and yell to Myungsoo (L) to disembosom. Well, what made her being even more dashed, were her father's callings and messages.

«Did you arrive school?» «How much does it take?» «When do you arrive home?» «Did you have much fun?»

"Shut up!" Suzy yelled. Not to someone, but to her own phone. Well, at some point she was being frustrated to reciving so much "annoying" stuff from her dad, that she shutted the phone down.

Finally, they arrived at their school. The weather was fine, so it was quite motivating to go back to classes...

"I was missing this school..." Seohyun smiled. The others looked at her pretty wondering how could someone like the school.

"Don't be mean to my Seohyun..." Yonghwa said using aegyo.

"Argh, I hate you..." Sooyoung said to them and left disgusted. But Key walked towards her when he went out of the bus.

"Sooyoung-ah!" he called waving at her. She waved too.

"Annyeong!" she greeted. "Did my boy got a few abs?" Sooyoung joked.

"Hahaha, so funny..." he smiled pinching her cheek.

"Auch! You used to be weaky... you're strong now, my friend!" Sooyoung laughed.

"True. So, do you wanna do something after classes?" Key asked holding her hand. But Sooyoung pulled out it and answered.

"Later. After classes I have to help my dad in his factory..." Sooyoung replied.

"Oh, ok... so see you then. I'll call you! Bye!" Key said kissing her in the cheek.

"Ew..." she said. "Bye!"

Let's have a look on the cheerleaders' meeting...

"So, what do you think of my new shoes?" IU asked them.

"They're so cute!" Krystal smiled. "Don't you think, Suzy?"

But Suzy wasn't answering; she was all the time grabbing her phone and looking at it like it was a ghoast.

"Earth call Bae Suzy... Are you ok, capitan?" Hara asked.

"Suzy..." IU called.

"Huh?" she asked in a startle.

"You're too weird these days." Krystal said. "What do you have?"

"Me? Nothing of your business..." Suzy replied lifting up from the sofa.

"What's the matter with her?" Jiyeon mumbled.

"Let's leave her alone, I think it's because of her dad..." IU suggested.

When Suzy came back, no one spoke. She thought that too weird.

"Girls? Why aren't you talking? It seems like someone stole your tongue!" Suzy said.

"Oh, no it's nothing!" IU mumbled. "Well... we think you're strange because of your father." Suzy didn't answer.

"And why do you think that?" Suzy asked.

"C'mon, you can't stay forever in my house..." IU replied. "When do you think about going back to home?"

"When that witch goes out..." Suzy answered. "Do you need to know something else about my private life? No? Good." she said lifting up again and leaving the house.

"I'll handle this..." IU answered running after her. But when she came outside, she was just gone. IU tried to call her, but without effective answers, so she came back to her (huge) house.

Suzy took a shortcut to leave IU's mansion. She needed some time to think about her life and cheer herself up. Suzy sat down on a rock, between the forest next to the mansion and looked at her phone. Any messages. Suzy started worrying, although she didn't want to... That place was quite wet and it looked like the forest was full of bees, so she decided to walk through the large cement street where the sun was brighter. Then, Suzy decided to call L to unburden on him. While she was waiting, she sat down on a step, in front of a house. The zone was pretty nice, because the sea was just in front of her, so she could feel the fresh wind blowing towards her and smell those beautiful sea flavors. And plus, she could abstract herself in the sound of the deep and blue sea to reflect about her life. Meanwhile, some familiar steps cutted off her thoughts... Those were L's steps. She looked up and felt a fresh shade over her hot forehead. She smiled to her friend.

"Annyeong!" she greeted. "You came..."

"Of course I did." he smiled sitting next to her.

"Thanks." Suzy smiled. "I really needed someone to unburden on..."

"It's cool, say what you want to..."

"I'm feeling quite pressured these days... I cant' stop thinking on my dad, but I still didn't go back home. Do you think he's worried with me? That he actually cares about me?" she asked him with two crystalized tears on both round eyes.

L embraced her by the shoulders and made her head recline on his shoulders. Then, he said:

"I'm totally sure he cares about you... you're his daughter!" he smiled.

"But I've been really rough to him... and if he hates me now?" Suzy asked, this time tearing.

"Oh, don't say that!" L consoled. "I'm sure he'll recive you at home with his two arms widely open to you... you'll see."

"Jincha?" she asked cleaning her tears up.

"Eo, jincha!" he smiled.

"Fine, I'll go immediately home!" Suzy smiled, now more incentivated. "Thanks!" she kissed him on the cheek. "See ya!"

When she left, L was still looking at him.

"She kissed me..." he mumbled, couldn't stop smiling like an idiot would do. But he was just too happy!

Suzy went home. Before she opens the door, she breathed deeply and sighed. And then, she opened the big gate and saw his dad in the sofa.

"Appa..." she called with tears on her face. Her dad turned around with his heart pounding of happiness. «Did someone really called me appa?» Then, he slowly turned around and saw his daughter, that he missed so much. Then, both ran to each other and hugged tightly.

"Oh, nae ttal!" he exclaimed. "You're back, sweety!" he cried. Suzy couldn't talk so moved she was. "I'm happy you're ok... I'm so glad, my daughter!"

You must be wondering that scene was the most beautiful of the whole world, but something was ruining the moment... Suzy's stepmother. She was at the kitchen's corner listening to everthing. She was planning something rude to do against their relationship, that was going better, and it was something she didn't like. Now you understand why Suzy hated her the most of all her stepmothers. Well, but this one would going to try everything to step them away...

Suzy looked up, because she knew something or someone was watching them... and it was her stepmother. Suzy startled and withdrew from her dad's arms.

"Why is it, honey?" he asked.

"Oh... hum..." Suzy mumbled staring her stepmother who had an unconfortable look on her. "It's just..."

"Hello, my darling!" she stepped foreword.

"Hi, Minhyun!" Suzy's dad greeted. "Suzy, who don't you greet this lovely woman?"

"You don't have to dissemble... I know she's my new stepmother..." Suzy mumbled.

"Stepmother? No, not yet..." he answered. Hearing those words, Suzy was so happy... «He didn't marry her?» she thought.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so outdated about your relationship!" Suzy smiled.

"You know, Minhyun is really special so... if the time allows it, I'll marry her as soon as possible." he replied.

"Oh, sure!" Suzy mumbled. «But they didn't get married yet, so... there's a lot to do!» she thought smiling. Then, Suzy recived a call from the other cheerleaders for the rehearsals. "I'm sorry guys, I have to go. But see you later, cheers!"

Suzy went out of the huge gate with a smile in her lips. There was a chance! And because of that, the rehearsals went beautifully!

"Wow, girls! We progressed a lot!" Suzy exclaimed. "Well done!"

"What about an ice cream to celebrate?" IU suggested.

All of them agreed and went to an ice cream sell that sold beautiful italian ice creams and creps. Hereafter, there was a lot of girly talks, way different stuff of what Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun used to talk about... The only subject in common were the guys, something that the girls can't avoid! But moving frontward, let's go back to a few couples that are having some problems... especially this one:

"Hi, sweety!" Key greeted her after the basketball rehearsals. "I think we did a great job!"

"Hey... first: don't ever call me sweety, and second: take that arm off from my shoulder, you're all sweating!" Sooyoung retorted moving his arm away.

"Oh, fine." Key answered a bit unhappy. "So, do you want to do something later, after your business, of course."

"I already said yes." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Soo..." he called. She turned her head up. "Are you mad with me, or something?"

"Of course not, why?"

"I just mean it was quite better to our relationship doing something together, don't you think?" Key asked upset.

"Calm down, boy... I never said that!" Sooyoung replied.

"But I know you don't want to spend time with me..." Key mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm busy these days!" Sooyoung yelled. "But my family isn't that rich as yours!"

"Sooyoung... I..."

"No, nevermind. If you want to, we can break up right now..." she said leaving.

"Sooyoung-ah!" he called.

While that, the cheerleaders went back to school and saw Sooyoung leaving pissed off.

"What's with her?" Hara asked gazing at her with disregard. "It seems her boyfriend left her... I'm not surprised, she's not the type of girls that some kind of boy would like..." she mocked with the other fellows. That moment, Sooyoung stopped walking her way and turned around angrier than ever.

The cheerleaders stared at her laughing.

"Oops!" they mumbled giggling. Sooyoung didn't say anything... she just walked towards them and threw the drinks they were grabbing into their faces.

"Don't mess with me... because it wouldn't be pretty." Sooyoung threatened them going out fiercely.

"How could she...?" Hara asked angrily. "That..."

"C'mon, girls... let's forget allt his." Suzy replied once she wasn't been soiled with these sticky drinks.

"But capitan..."

"Just leave, girls.... A true cheerleader doesn't cause bad impression." Suzy said leaving immediately.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung arrived home and there were her fellas.

"Hi! Did you finish your trainings?" Tiffany asked. But Sooyoung didn't even give an answer.

"Is everything ok?" Yoona asked worried. "You seem mad..."

"It's everything fine with me." Sooyoung mumbled sitting down.

"Friend, you're so not ok!" Tiffany asserted. "Talk to us..."

"Ok... I... broke up with Key and messed with the cheerleaders that were annoying me." she answered. The friends looked way shocked.

"What? You did what?" Tiffany asked. "Oh, my friend, you're insane!"

"Why did you do that?" Yuri asked peacefully. "I mean, with Key..."

"Well, we weren't having a stable relationship so... I think it's it." Sooyoung said.

"But even so... don't you think you were too foregone?" Yoona asked.

"I think I made the right choice." Sooyoung answered with all the conviction.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" Seohyun asked meantime.

"Of course I am. It seems we weren't destinated to each other, after all..." Sooyoung mumbled. "But I was so sure..."

"Then don't give up. Keep fighting for him!" Yuri said.

"No... I made my decision. I don't pretend to be decieved by false guys..." she replied. "Now, let's put a smile on these faces! Seriously, I'm fine..."

They tried to smile for her friend, but they coudln't. attending on a ending it's quite hard... And if you wanna know, Sooyoung was so not ok, as you can imagine. She was hurt and she felt decieved by someone who she really liked. Sometimes, breaking with someone is a new step for our lives and it's important to refect about who we truly can trust on in our life... Sooyoung was getting better and better day by day and she felt just happy and light. It was a good signal, because many people can't face off a broken relationship so nicely as she did... And the truth is that lot of people said Sooyoung had become more feminine since they broke up and she turned smily and brighter. Actually, all this changed this way...

Someday, Sooyoung said for herself «It's time to change...  to someone that can be respected by others» And it was a great way to forget her ex. So she went to the hairdresser and then to the makeup artist... and later she changed the whole wardrobe and filled it with all the tones of sparkling rose!

"Are you sure about this?" Yoona asked in the shopping mall. "I mean, this is too girly, don't you think?"

"It's time to renews..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Ok, go in and try these." Yoona said.

But while this was happening, Suzy and Krystal went shopping in the same mall and saw them...

"Isn't that Sooyoung?" Krystal asked when she saw her going out of the provers. She looked absolutely gorgeous with those new clothes and hair style.

"Wow! You look amazing!" Yoona complemented.

"You think?" she asked.

"I totally love this outfit! Let's buy it..." Yoona said.

Suzy looked at Sooyoung's brand new transformation and got shocked.

"She does look pretty nice..." Krystal mumbled.

Suzy+miss+A+Big+episode+11+GIF%25283%252

"Aish... what a nonsense!" Suzy replied.

Since then, Sooyoung was quite loved by people, because she became sweeter to the people around her and everyone complemented her about her new look and personality. Then, she couldn't stop being nice to people and be happy for her new person inside her... She was ready to move ahead.

Sooyoung+SNSD+GIFs.gif