14- CALLING SESTAL!

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

"Sehun-ah, Sehun-ah..." said a cute voice.

Sehun opened his eyes. He saw a female slender silhouette approching more and more from him.

"Krys..."

"It's time to get up, Oh Sehun." Krystal continued with the same cute and seductive voice. His heart was pounding harder.

~~~

"SEHUN-AH! Aren't you getting up?" a shrill dialected voice repeated.

"Omo!" he startled lifting up immediately. "Why did the voice become into a hulk?"

"A hulk? You are the one who made me into a hulk. Wake up or you'll be late, Oh Sehun." his mother scolded.

"Right, right, I'm up, mom." he replied.

"I'll prepare your breakfast, honey." she said in a faded voice.

"Gomapda." he answered imitating her mother's dialect, smiling. "Aigoo..."

Sehun lifted up of his bed and rubbed his hair lazily. Then, he looked up to the photo on the headboard.

"Good morning, Jung Soojung! You were in my dreams, knew?" he smirked to her photo.

~

"Here's the breakfast, my pumpkin." she smiled.

"Thank you, mom." he replied. "I'll enjoy it well."

"Good good, go ahead and eat. I made the strawberry yogurt that you like so much." she smiled softly.

"Alright. Thank you mother. I wonder if I could make you this happy someday." 

"You're making me happy right now." she smirked. "C'mon, eat."

Sehun smiled and ate the breakfast. Just some minutes before the school bus arrived, Sehun greeted her mother.

"Stay healthy ok? I'll be right back soon." he said.

"Sure I will. Take care of yourself and study hard. Your mother will be thinking about your dinner."

"Oh, mom. Have some time for you too. You're always taking care of me... I have an idea! After I come back, you'll be dressed beautifully that I'll take you to a famous stew reataurant."

The bus just arrived then.

"But..."

"Just do what I told you, ok? I have to go, bye mom! We meet here at 8 p.m.! Don't forget, I'll send you a message, ok?" he said with a fading tone.

"Aigoo, that little boy..." she smiled gladly.

When Sehun's mother was turning around to get in, she had a stomach attack and fell down. Fortunately, it was still outside the house so that people could help.

"Ajuma! Are you ok?"

"Omo, eotteokkae? We should take her to the hospital, what could it be?"

"Let's call the ambulance."

~

"Hey, Oh Sehun!" someone greeted.

"Oh, Luhan hyung!" Sehun smiled.

"What are you doing here so early?" Luhan asked.

"My bycicle broke so from now I have to go on the school bus."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, it . But it's better than anything, right?" Sehun laughed.

"Your parents can't take you that time?" he asked.

"Sore of... I don't have a dad and my mother doesn't have a car." Sehun replied.

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to-"

"It's ok. My mom isn't very in those machines, you know?"

"Right..." Luhan said knowing that Sehun was just joking to top his shortcoming. "Thanks for understanding. I don't have parents either. I live with my aunt."

"Really?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool, huh?"

"Is she nice to you? I mean, I found aunts a bit annoying idek."

"Actually, she's really good to me. She's rich and all that, but she's nice to me. It's a bit shocking to me too." he laughed. "I mean, my aunt is really severe to other guests, but she's espacially kind with me... Why would that be?"

"Because she finds you handsome? Kaaaaaaaaaaah!" Sehun mocked running afterwards when Luhan evidenced his violent acts against him.

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Stupid jerk!"

That yelling made Sehun stop. Luhan stopped after him too.

"Soojung-ah..."

"Why didn't you receive my calls yesterday night?" she scolded. "I was really depressed, you knew?"

"Sorry, I was helping my mother preparing the kimchi." Sehun answered scared.

"Humm, good luck man." Luhan smiled leaving quietly.

"Are you serious? This isn't a lie, isn't it?" Krystal asked.

"Why would I lie to you?" he asked.

"Because you lie me all the time. And all of them are about home tasks! Don't you have a better excuse to give me?" 

Sehun sat down on the stone steps.

"Yah, what are you doing, lift up." she scolded softening bit by bit, ended up sat down too. "What's going on"

1111CE4D4F3512191811A9

(Sunny- The 2nd Drawer)

Sehun didn't answer.

"Was... something that I said?" she mumbled.

"No, of course not." he smiled full of tears.

"Then why are you crying?" she asked in a frustrated way.

"I think I'm disappointing everyone." he whimped.

"Wh-what? Everyone? What do you mean? Wait... Oh Sehun, are you making others' life hard as mine too?"

"I think I am."

Krystal wasn't expecting that he'd say that. She was waiting for a precipitated or emocional answer came from her friend, but he just agreed with her.

"Why? Why do you think that?" she asked.

"My mom is just... the most perfect person in the world. She does everything for my own good and she's always taking care of me. And I didn't do anything great for her till now..." he cried.

"Sehun-ah..." she mumbled landing her hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, I may look an idiot right now..." he smirked.

"Yeah, you look." she joked.

"Ceh..." he laughed still full of tears.

"Look, you can think that you're not making your mother happy enough, but moms love children the most. I think you may know that. They're so happy because we love them, respect them, smile to them. That's the true flavour of family... feeling the same love for each other. Don't you think?"

"Yeah... I think you're right." he softened. "Thank you Soojung-ah!"

And he hugged her.

"Thank you so much!" he smiled excited.

"Yah~ get off of me!" she scolded in her "natural" tone of voice.

"Sorry. I have to go, thank you for the advice! See ya!"

"Where's that mooncalf going?" Krystal mumbled.

~

"TIFFANY-AH!" the girls screamed.

"Hi girls! I missed you so much!" Tiffany said in English. "So glad to see you again."

"We have to do a party, girls." Sooyoung suggested.

"Great!" they agreed.

"Hey... woah~ you've become prettier, Fany!" Soo said.

fb91059a.gif

"Stop it, you're blushing me!" she replied.

"Ok c'mon, let's help unnie to unpack the things." Seo said.

"So Yul, how are things with Minho? Does he still like you to death?" she asked.

"Hum, Fany. They..." Soo started making gestures like 'no, they broke up! stop it or i kill you'.

"It's ok. Minho and I had an argument and we broke up."

"Oh I'm so sorry." Tiffany said in English.

"Don't be. I'm quite better without him." she answered.

Soo and Fany glanced to each other surprised and then laughed.

"Stop mocking me, I'm serious!" Yuri defended.

"Yeah, right!"

~

"Sehun-ah, aren't you coming for trainnings?" 

"Humm, no, I pass. I have other important matters, sorry."Sehun answered. "Bye~"

"What's up with him?" the others commented.

Sehun was overjoyed. It made him feel great that finally he'd take his mom to a restaurant and feed her with beautiful and tasty food. He couldn't stop smiling, thinking about that. 

"Mom, I'm home! Are you ready to-?"

When Sehun arrived home, he saw the doors wide opened.

"Mom? Mom! Where are you?" he asked in panic. But just then, he saw a message:

Your mother is at the hospital. She fell some hours ago. You have to come quickly.

- From the neighbors

Sehun ran the quickliest he could to the district's hospital.

"Where's my mother?"

~

Sehun ran till the room she was hospitalized and opened it.

"Mom!" he exclaimed when he saw her.

"Oh, my baby..." she greeted.

"Are you ok? Why are you laying down there? Isn't it too serious, right, mom?" he asked concerned.

"I still don't know. Talk to the doctor, Sehun-ah."

"But isn't it dangerous, right? You'll be fine, isn't it?"

"I'm sorry I worried you... And I'm so sorry to miss the dinner you had prepared for me."

"Is the dinner important now? I wanna hear you're ok, mom." he cried.

Then, a tall doctor entered the room.

"Sorry, no one can enter here." he said.

"I'm her son." Sehun replied.

"Even so, the disease can be contagious. You have to get out of here immediately." the doctor demanded.

"But... how did this happen? Will she be ok?"

"We don't have answers now. You'll have to wait out there." the doctor asked.

"No. Never. I won't let my mom alone!" Sehun insisted.

"Sehun-ah..." her mother nodded. "Obey this doctor, please. I'll be fine."

"No!" Sehun shouted while he was being escorted out of the room. He punched the door. "AISH!"

Sehun waited there all day and all night. No answers from the room. No one entered or exited. Just quiet...

Sehun heard some steps suddenly. It were high heels steps... he immediately fized the person that could be.

"Why did you call me just now, Oh Sehun?"

"Sorry. I was too depressed." he answered.

"Depressed my ! Look, you can count on me anytime, heard?"

"Sure I can, Krys." he smiled.

"Is your mother ok?" she asked.

"We still don't know." he replied disappointed.

"What? How you still don't know? Are they doctors or what? I'll ask them right now, come with me." she said pulling his arm to enter the room. He slightly smiled for the cuteness of his best friend. He knew she cared about him more than anyone.

"Sorry, but you have to wait outside." the doctor said when he saw them entering the room. "We're still examining her. Please-"

"When can we see her?" Krystal interrupted the doctor.

"Don't know, here to a few days, maybe?" he answered.

"Like what, tomorrow?" she insisted.

"Look, we're doctors but we-"

"We'll be back tomorrow morning. It's better to finish the exams tonight because tomorrow we won't wait more. You have here an extremely concerned son. How do you think he is feeling right now?"

"Krys, it's enough. Let's go home." Sehun whispered, forcing her to go out.

~

"Are you crazy? I was scolding that useless doctor, why did you stop me?" she complained outside.

Sehun just hugged her as an answer.

"That's... a thank you, right?" Krystal mumbled.

"Of course. My best friend is even more courageous than me... I look like a silly next to you. Thank you for understand my feelings. I surely owe you one, Jung Soojung." he thanked.

"Ceh... you're nuts, aren't you, Oh Sehun?" Krystal mumbled.

Sehun laughed.

"Let's go home, it's already midnight." Krystal said realising from his arms. "C'mon. And don't be concerned about your mother, she'll be fine. I'm pretty sure she'd be more relazed if you went home and rested a bit before tomorrow's morning."

"Ok. I'll take you home." Sehun said.

"Why should I go home with you? No, I'll look pathetic." she refused.

"Ceh, right! What do you think I felt all those years standing aside you in front of everyone?" he revenged.

"Yah, neo!" Krystal yelled threatening him that she'd punch him. But both ended up laughing and walking home together.

~

"I had fun Oh Sehun." Krystal smiled. "I realized your life is more dynamic than mine. I should pass over your house a few more times to taste the flavour of life a bit. Thank you for taking me back to home. You can go now. Be careful, ok? See ya at school."

"Soojung-ah."

"I'm not turning around, Oh Sehun. That's too dramatic. Just say what you have to say right there. No more steps."

"Ceh..." he laughed. "Gomapda. One more time."

"And I thought you would be original. Fine, I welcome them. I'll get going. Take good care of your mother and don't put me worried again, heard, Oh Sehun?" she said still turned back.

"Of course. Do you take me as a deaf?" he joked.

"Enough with your jokes, Hun. Bye then." she said leaving the road.

«Aigoo, my princess is really unique! I'll dream with you. Dream with me too...» he smirked going home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] Hi guys! Another chap... help yourself^^ This chapter is 100% SESTAL! If you don't ship sestal, it's ok, but get familiar with this couple because I think they are really fine together and are one of the cutest pairings of all time! So, I hope you enjoyed it, and if you want to see chapters dedicated to some especific couple, just tell me ok? I can give all the chapter to that OTP! <3 I'm all yours. Since this story is going to have 100 chapters, I can perfectly dedicate a chapter to each couple and then follow the normal storyline, that's about the confusion with our minyul couple, sooyoung's dating attempts and onfany's successful love development! Thank you for reading the 14th chapter of DB and wait for moreeeee ;)

LOVE 

- geol-o-yeo-rim -