05

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

Suzy started to get confidence, and she was determinated to do everything to put Yoona away from her way.

The next day was shiny and beautiful. Yuri, as ever, was the first one waking up. The tent's floor was rugged and wet, so she couldn't sleep that much. And plus, she couldn't sleep because of Minho, that was constantly entering her dreams with his big smile. Unlike, Yoona slept really well... at first she didn't, because she was thinking about that kiss, but then she just let it fall asleep. She slept really well, thinking about Luhan. Well, like Yuri, someone woke up very early... and that person was Suzy. She couldn't sleep, thinking about all the revenges she would do on Yoona. Suzy made such a noise when she woke up, that her tent buddies ended up waking up that early like Suzy, even if they didn't like pretty much the idea. Well, IU and Krystal woke up at the same time than Suzy, who did a hell of the noise.

"What's going on?" IU asked yawning.

"Yeah, what are these for?" Krystal asked stranging all those stuff.

"These... are some traps for that, argh!, Yoona. I ordered all these to make sure that Yoona is not going to touch my Luhan, like she does with all guys! She just smiles to them and they fall for her... that's so annoying!" Suzy exclaimed.

"It's exactly what you do." Krystal commented.

"Whatever, but I'm cuter that that crap!" Suzy said.

"Right. So, do you need some help?" IU asked, showing herself helpful.

"Hum, no thanks. I already hired someone to set up everything. He might be coming..." she answered. Then, a few minutes later, L came in to their tent. He stepped beyond, seeing that big and scary stuff.

"Wow..." he exclaimed startled. "So, was it that?"

"Yup! Pretty efficient, don't you think?" Suzy asked radiant with her job.

"Hum, don't you think it's too much?" he asked. "I mean, do you really need these catapults, giant bowling ball and... what are these?!"

"Relax, these are just big gaffs." Suzy answered laughing for seeing his friend so scared. "And of course I need all these! Today's running and relay race by all the bush. It's the perfect place to get Yoona trapped. And it's also fantastic to set up all these things. Now, let's go! Before everybody wakes up!" she said lugging L's arm.

But they had a little flaw... Yuri, who was totally awaked, could see them with those big plan doodles, and she suspected.

«Why are them going to the forest at this time of the day?» she thought for herself. And she followed those two. She walked half kilometer behind them to don't cause any suspects. She arrived the place they were setting up everything and she got very focused to see what they were planning.

"Fix that right." Suzy told L.

"I'm fixing it right, but this just doesn't want to get straight! Why don't you help me?" L asked a bit mad.

"Because I'm setting this huge catapult all alone! And I'm a girl..." she replied yelling.

"Whatever, but remember we can't stay here for a long time... someone can see us!" he mumbled.

"Do you think someone would be awaked at 6 a.m.?" Suzy asked. L just rolled his eyes and his sweat was drainning by them.

Yuri first thought they were helping the teachers for that day's activities, so she decided to leave that repulsive bush. But she was still wary... When she came back, there were Suzy's cheerleaders friends, IU and Krystal. She quickly hid, when she realized they were talking about her.

"Do you think I shoud set up some of those things to harm Yuri on today's race?" Krystal asked IU.

"C'mon, don't go too far. I bet Suzy's just doing that to Yoona because she didnt find enough confidence." IU replied.

Just then, Yuri realized Suzy was setting those things to prejudice Yoona on the difficult race and kill her confidence. Yuri tried to escape without any of them notices it. Unfortunately, and it was quite obvious because the morning was too quiet, Krystal heard some kind of steps and looked around.

"What's up, Kryss?"  IU asked.

"I think someone's listening to us, unnie..." she answered.

"What, really?" she asked.

"Shht, talk lower..." Krystal mumbled, stepping foreword. Yuri frozed. Then, she ran. Krystal could see her geek hairstyle and found out it was Yuri.

"So, who was it?" IU asked impatitently.

"Hum... no, it was nothing." Krystal replied.

"Are you sure?" IU asked again.

"Yeah... it might be just a few squirrels..."

"Oh, ok then... So, do you want to see how are they handling that?" IU suggested.

"Sure, let's go."

Krystal was eager to tell Suzy that Yuri heard everything and she was probably telling Yoona. Then, they finally arrived.

"So, how are you guys doing this?" IU asked. "Wow... I'm surprised, you did a great work!"

"Yuri heard your plan." Krystal just disembosomed.

tumblr_m6ulwziYCs1r0cl0lo1_250.gif

"What?!" Suzy asked startled. "But how...?"

"What, you said nobody was there!" IU exclaimed.

"Well, we were kinda talking about it... so..."

"You two! How dare you revealing my plan to that nerd?" Suzy yelled dropping her tools angrily.

"So, that means our efforts were for nothing?!" L asked. "Argh! Don't never ever count with me on this crazy plans..."

"Don't be so rushy... I've got something in mind."

"And... I'm scared again." L mumbled.

"Let's unset this." Suzy announced. L rolled his eyes again.

«No...!» he said for himself.

After all that unset, the four of them fell on the floor.

"Finally!" Krystal exclaimed with her hair and hands dirty and sweaty. "I so want a hot bath...."

"C'mon, let's get out of here. They must be waking up... And L, carry all these." Suzy ordered.

"What?!"

"Please...?"

"I hate you." he mumbled.

"No, you don't." she smiled. "Let's go girls!"

Meanwhile, Yuri was running like nuts, trying to wake them up. She finally got their tent.

"Yoona! Yoona! Im Yoona, wake up!" she yelled at her.

"What? I had an amazing dream, it was..."

"Right, right, awesome... But I need you to know something." Yuri said. Then, Sooyoung, disturbed by all those voices, woke up.

"Yah! You guys! Can't a person sleep in peace?" she yelled.

"It's 8 a.m. We have to have breakfast 30 minutes later, did you forget?" Yoona smiled.

"Whatever..." Soo yawned.

"Listen, Yoon!" Yuri called. "This is urgent. Suzy trapped doodles in the dush where we're running today, to catch you!" she yelled grabbing her shoulders shaking them.

"What?! I can't believe!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's true... I heard those cheerleaders talking about it." Yuri said.

"You don't know if that's true..." Sooyoung interrupted.

"Didn't you hear her?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, but... I don't think she hates you that much, Yoon."

"Oh, really? I think she does!" Yoona answered. "Aish, that, that... miserable!" she yelled annoyed, lifting up from the blankets.

"Do you know, at least, where they are set up?" Sooyoung asked.

"Hum, there's one at the 3rd runway, in the middle block and another one at the centre... and I think the catapult is set beyond to Myungsoo throw some bowling balls..."

"What?! Catapults? This is just ridiculous!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Ok, ok... you can get angry later, first we have to check if the others are already awake..." Sooyoung said.

"I'm sure they have already awaken..." Yuri replied.

Suddenly, the smily faces of Seohyun and Tiffany smiled through their tent's door.

"Hi, hi!" Tiffany greeted.

"Annyeong, unnies!" Seohyun smiled.

Then, another familiar voice fathomed the tent.

"Good morning my sunshine!"

"Annyeong, Yonghwa!" Seohyun greeted too.

"Argh!" Sooyoung mumbled.

"Why are you being like that? You and Key are sweet too..." Tiffany commented.

"But we're not disgusting like you too.... aigoo!" Sooyoung replied.

"Don't listen to her, she's just annoyed because we woke her up too early." Yuri smiled. They laughed.

"Why?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh, hum..." Yuri started mumbling.

"C'mon, is something personal?" she asked.

"I'll wait outside." Yonghwa said.

"Ok... we heard that Suzy will try to disturb Yoona on today's race." Yuri said.

"What? Really?" Seohyun asked. "So..."

"Yeah, yeah, shocking!" Sooyoung interrupted that serious moment. "Let's talk about it later, I'm hungry now..."

"Can you please stop to do that?" Yoona asked. "I mean, this is serious!"

"And if it's not?" Soo insisted.

"Are you taking her side?" Yoona asked quite angry.

"What? No! I'm trying to say it's way better taking wise thoughts before think hastly." Sooyoung said.

"Do you think they might have another intentions?" Tiffany asked in its turn.

"Hum, yeah!" Sooyoung nodded.

"But Sooyoung's always a bit precipitated." Yuri concluded.

"Yeah..." the other girls agreed.

"Fine. Don't listen to me!" Sooyoung exclaimed leaving.

At the breakfast time, Yoona constantly glanced at Suzy fiercely. Suzy wanted her to believe totally on her trap so she looked her evily too.

"Oh, it's obvious that she'll trap me on that stupid race..." Yoona mumbled.

"Don't be so sure..." Sooyoung said.

"Don't listen to her, just follow your instinct." Yuri instimulated.

At the other hand, the "mean" table was mumbling to each other.

"I think our plan's working out." IU said.

"Awesome! I can't believe our little flaw took us to a better plan... humiliating them!" Krystal mumbled.

"Just wait and those little brats will see it! Stay away of me, you wretchs!" Suzy mumbled. L just sighed all the time:

"Aigoo... these girls really! Can't you just tell them it was all a misunderstanding?"

"Are you mad?" Suzy yelled mumbling. "Don't screw everthing!"

"Whatever you want, miss..." he sighed.

The race time was come... They fixed at their runways. Yoona was looking carefully at every sides. Suzy just laughed of her figure.

"You'll win this!" IU mumbled next to her.

The race started and all the girls started running like crazy. Yuri, Tiffany and Sooyoung were aside Yoona to protect her of Suzy's crazy machines, while Sooyoung was relaxed and focused on her race.

"Aigoo, fool girls..." Soo mumbled.

The race finished with Sooyoung in first, Suzy in second and Krystal in third place.

"What?" the girls mumbled. "There weren't any traps?"

Yuri felt very dumbfounded.

"This doesn't make any sense..." she mumbled.

"But you said Suzy trapped the forest!" Tiffany exclaimed. Suzy caught the opportunity and approched those dumbfounded girls.

"What are you mumbling about?" Suzy asked.

"You... hum... you" Yoona stuttered.

"Do you really hate me that much?" Suzy asked. "I didn't think you had that bad impression of me..."

"But you... you... I heard that..." Yuri mumbled.

"Try harder for the next time." Krystal said. They left.

"I told ya... but you never listen to me." Sooyoung said, appeared of a sudden.

"So, how..."

"Of course they're not stupid." Soo said. "When you left, they suspected about something, and obviously they told Suzy. Then, she unset everything to trap you! Duh..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Soo." Yoona apologized.

"Me too..." Yuri said.

"We all do." Seohyun said.

"Don't be, you half-minded!" Sooyoung said. "I'm just asking you to listen to me frequently, deal?"

"Yeah, we'll do." Tiffany smiled.

"Fine! Now, let's celebrate my victory... I won Suzy!" Soo smiled.

"Yes, you did. Thanks!" Yoona smiled.

Meanwhile, the cheerleaders were laughing of their success.

"It was brilliant!" IU smiled.

"I know!"

"Are you happy, now?" L sighed.

"Yes, we are!" Suzy answered brutally. "Very...!" she smirked to her friends. "Tomorrow's going to be better than today!"

"Oh, I'm being excited!" Krystal exclaimed.

The evening was nice... the sunwas hot, the wind was fresh and it could smell the sea's beautiful and flavourous freagrances. That moment, Yuri and Minho were talking to each other.

"So, it was all a plan?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, apparently..." Yuri answered embarrassed.

"It's ok." he smiled. "You just wanted to protect your friend."

"I guess... but I embarrassed her a lot." Yuri mumbled.

"I think she may be very thankful." Minho cheered, grabbing her hand softly. Yuri looked at their hands held and she smiled.

"So, I think Key and Sooyoung are doing well..." Yuri commented.

"Yeah, they are." Minho answered. "Like us."

"Yes, we are." she smiled cutely.

tumblr_lhfdppIZ7P1qceipco1_500.gif

"Ceh..." he mumbled, actually thinking «How cute...!»

Now, let's move to the school meeting.

"Annyeong, haksaengdeul! Welcome to this special meeting. We're here gathered to recive a new member of our school trip outing... and he's a very sweet boy, so welcome him, ok? You can go out, Lee Jinki!" the teacher said. Then, a smily boy came out behind. He had a bright face, small but really cute eyes and a killing smile. Tiffany got blowed away...

tumblr_m1hos1rHRW1r99f4t.gif

«It's totally my style...!» she blushed. «The dorky eyes, the shiny smile and the sparkling hair!»

2367913_1327099459682.56res_500_250.jpg

"Hello, everyone, my name's Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew... I'm the same age than you, so I hope we can spend some great times. Thank you..."

Then, he stared everybody, but Tiffany was the one who his eyes first saw... and what a view! He was completely blowed away like she was. Both thought it was fate, and I think that too^^!

From here to a long way, they have much time to get to know each other and I hope it can give some good blossoms...