10

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

The next day, was shiny and bright like the other ones, but something made it looking even more shiny and glowing. Tiffany and of course her friends, were boring at the science class. Tiffany was secretly drawing Onew's face with pencil and it was quite gorgeous... it wasn't his only draw; Tiffany had a huge notebook full of his pictures... Actually, she couldn't forget her Dream boy and dreamed one day meet him again at that beautiful beach!

shinee_onew_by_denitsed-d4r0h2o.jpg

But Tiffany wasn't the only one who was drawing like crazy his fancy boy... Yuri had too one of those drawing notebooks, full of Minho's faces ^^

tumblr_ls87gibEDx1r2w454o1_500.jpg

While both were having fun with their drawings, the school director interrupted the class, apologizing the teacher. She had important news for the whole class:

"Class 1-1, welcome your new classmate, Lee Jinki!"

Tiffany's mind was as illuminated.

«Lee-Jin-ki?» she mumbled surprised. She couldn't believe yet, till the new student come in the class.

"Annyeong! My name's Onew, I hope you remember me: I was alongside you in the camping... I want to know you better and become your friend...!" he presented himself.

He was happy with his new class, and become even happier when he saw Tiffany's face. She waved at him and he followed till his seat, that was exactly next to hers. Tiffany smiled him with all the brightness and beauty and he smiled to her too. During the class, Tiffany didn't show bored anymore... She and Onew were chatting by small pieces of paper that said: "Shall we lunch then?» »I'm sorry, I promised them to meet at lunch time. How about a fast date after it?» «Deal!» Of course they were found by Yuri and Sooyoung that were very close to them.

After classes, they met together again and went to lunch at Sooyoung's. Tiffany was anxious for her date, so shw just ate a little bit and faster...

"Are you sure you won't be hungry?" Yoona asked.

"I'm sure not. I'm not like Yuri... Bye, then." Tiffany greeted.

"Hey!" Yuri exclaimed. The others were lauging because they thought it had hurt Yuri's proud, but actually, Yuri didn't feel so not that way...

Well, our Tiffany was all adorned and happier than ever for her date... She just received Onew's message and felt pretty good.

SNSD-Tiffany-airport-fashion-Nov-6-2-4.j

But her feelings quickly changed when she read the message: "Dear Tiffany... unfortunately, I'm at the hospital. I'm really sorry I couldn't go to our first short date. The thing is my grandmother is really sick and I can't go today... I'm really sorry! Kisses, Onew"

"Oh, no!" Tiffany exclaimed. More than her date, she was more concerned about his grandmother and she completely understood the situation. She wanted to help, but how?! "I could go to the hospital!"

Then, she ran to take a cab and went to the nearest hospital, where she was sure they were. She asked for Mr. Lee Jinki and they immediately indicated where they were. Tiffany opened the door and saw them. Onew was on his knees grabbing his grandmother's hand and she was layed down in the bed, connected with lots of threads and serum bags.

"OMG! Onew..." she mumbled. He turned around and saw her standing right there.

"Tiffany-ah!" he smiled. "You came!"

She smiled. Then, she kneeled too aside him.

"Of course I came... I couldn't leave a friend suffering alone. Did you think I was selfish and just turn you my backs?"

"I was affraid at first... that you never wanted to see me." he replied.

"So don't think that way anymore. You can count on me whenever you need, understand?" she answered with a tone that was reproachful and cute at the same time. Onew smiled at her cuteness.

"I will trust you."

"Really?! Omo, great!" she replied with a big smile. "Ok, so... what happened to your grandmother?"

"Well, the doctors say she's just ill because of her age... She's 90 this year." he answered.

"Oh... I see. Is she too bad?" Tiffany asked worried.

"Nobody knows... and that makes me even more concerned with her, so I'm here. Then, nothing bad can happen to her..."

"Are you here alone? I mean, before I came." she asked.

"I'm her only familiar..." he answered.

"So that means you don't have..."

"Parents." he concluded.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled touching lightly on his shoulder.

"Oh, don't be. It's ok...!" he smiled.

Then, they decided to have lunch together: first, because Onew had passed the whole day at the hospital and he didn't have lunch yet and second, because Tiffany was still hungry, cuz she didn't have a proper lunch when she left Soo's house. They went to a tteokbukki's restaurant... both liked to have street food, so they didn't pick a fancier restaurant.

They ordered different types of tteokbukki... spicy ones, a bit sweeter ones and other ones with a lot of vegetables and delicious fish cake: (it seems like I put a lot of food in this story... sorry, I love food^^)

3140716084_4b45338e49.jpg koreanmom_tteokbokki.jpg Spicy-Tteokbokki.jpg

And they enjoyed it very much, like I would do^^ Even so, they were hungry and with their tongue spicy! So, they shared a beautoful fresh strawberry sorbet...

Sorvete+Cremoso+de+Morangos+007.jpg

Then, they went out of the shop, with their mouths full of red topping. Onew finally dropped Tiffany in Sooyoung's house and greeted.

"See you tomorrow..." he smiled. "I liked to have lunch with you again."

"Of course, we'll see it. Bye, see ya at school." she greeted. Then, Onew approched her and kissed Fany in the cheek.

"It's the first time I had so much fun... Thank you!"

"I'm glad you've come to our school... I missed you a lot." she replied.

"I think I did th right choice... So, see you tomorrow!" he greeted leaving.

"Sure. Don't dare to skip classes, Lee Jinki!" she yelled. When she turned around, she saw her friends faces.

"Gosh!" Tiffany shouted startled. "You scared me! What were you doing there? Let's go in, the weather is scalding me...!"

The others felt very embarrassed and they entered too.

"So... what did you do?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah, we were dying to hear that." Yuri corroborated. "Did you eat a sorbet? It smells like it..."

"C'mon, tell us once for all!" Yoona asked impatient.

"Ok, girls! I didn't know you were so sneaky with my dates...!" she answered.

"You're always like this when our dates finish." Yuri clenched her eyes.

"True." Tiffany smiled.

"So what happened?" Sooyoung asked impatient.

"Ok, ok... the date was quite different from what I expected, but it ended up being much more fun!" Tiffany smiled.

"Oh, c'mon! I wanna know if you ate a sorbet!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Yes we did." Tiffany answered with a cute giggle.

"So WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING ME ONE?" Yuri yelled pissed off.

"Oh, calm down, you piggy! I buy you one, right next!" she answered.

"Right, but what were the romantic things you did?" Yoona asked curious.

"Well, we shared a sorbet, he kissed me..."

"Wow, wow, wow... slow down!" Sooyoung said before she could end her sentence.

"Did you kiss on the first date?" Seohyun asked.

"Did you kiss in the lips?!" Yoona exclaimed.

"DID YOU?!" Sooyoung asked.

"What a confidence to do that...!" Yuri commented.

"No, not that kiss..." Tiffany clarified. "In the cheek."

Then, they looked a bit disappointed.

"Oh..." they sighed at the same time.

The next morning, Tiffany was feeling so great! She felt that sensation like we do (when you have a boyfriend and it's real!) and smirked.

"Another good day!" she exclaimed and opened the curtains to feel the hot sun on the face. Thereafter, she washed her face with cold water, applied some aloe cream and grabbed on her favourite pink leopard jacket (the same she used on the first school day) and outed her house. For her surprise, she saw her bf standing right there.

"Your ride has come."

"Annyeong, Lee Jinki!" she greeted surprised, but happy.

tumblr_lqehkw1Ruy1qeihhgo1_500_thumb.jpg

"So, where's my ride?" Tiffany asked.

"It's the best. It's fast, cute and funny... what do you think?" he asked.

"Maybe a bike..."

"Better. It's me!" he smiled. "C'mon, I'll you till school."

She was quite smily aside him... he was actually a fun cab! Then, they were almost near the school. Closer, they heard some whispers, like it was a kind of conspirancy. And it was actually! They were spreading rumors about the two of them. Tiffany ran till her friends that were already there.

"What's going on? Why's everybody staring at us?" Tiffany asked in panic.

"Congratulations!" Yuri smiled dorkly. "You're officially a couple of our school!"

"What?" Tiffany and Onew exclaimed.

"But how...?"

"I think one of the cheerleaders saw you yesterday and started posting images of you at some stupid blog." Sooyoung explained. "But that's not bad, isn't it?"

"I mean, it's pretty bad!" she exclaimed. "How can people believe in all they read?"

"Well, everyone believes this rumor is true." Yoona said.

"Yeah, but..."

"C'mon, there's any problem. It's quite notable you guys like each other!" Sooyoung said.

Tiffany and Onew looked at each other.

"Hum..."

But suddenly some shrill and loud voices interrupted.

"Look! They're going to kiss!"

"What?!" they shouted.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" the crowd around them incentivated.

"They're not going to give up, so I suggest you guys hurry up." Sooyoung mumbled.

"But...!"

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" the crowd kept shouting. Fortunately, the bell rang right then and they could run far away from the crazy crowd.

After the classes, as planned, the new couple went to lunch outside, but unfortunately, some "paparazzi" followed them. We can clearly see Tiffany and Onew are really happy! But there's someone who doesn't. After their classes, Sooyoung ran to the exit, wile Key was trying to grab her arm.

"Sooyoung-ah! Sooyoung-ah! We need to talk!" he called. But she was keeping running the fastest she could to avoid this kind of conversations to which she calls: worthlesses.

But as he was a "man", he could catch her, because if he was a girl (sorry) he couldn't even touch a sleeve of her leather jacket (that are very short)...

"Let me just explain and you have to listen to me." he said.

"I don't want to talk about anything with you, so let me go." she replied.

"But that girl wasn't someone that I was interested in!" he said. "She was just a collegue!"

"Right, a pretty and interesting collegue! End of speech."

"No! I like girls like you." he answered.

"Yeah, right... since I changed my look you regreted of your stupid decision of insulting me!"

"No!" he insisted. "I fell in love with you before you've changed."

"Let's end up here. I don't wanna hear anything else." she said avoiding the subject. "Plus, I'm talking with you for too much time. Bye."

"Choi Sooyoung!" he called when she just left. Key sighed.

After some minutes, Yoona was greeting off from Luhan.

"See you later?"

"Of course." she softened.

Suddenly, a lively voice called her out.

"Im Yoona!"

She turned back in a fright. She reconized the voice... it was her old crush, Kim Kibum. I mean, he fancied her. Kibum (not Key) smiled her gently. Her heart sank down. She was expecting his return... now everything seemed be crushed.

"Yoona-yah..." he continued.

"Who... who's this bloke?" Luhan asked.

"Hum... he...he..."

"I'm Kim Kibum, nice to meet ya!" he replied.

"Yeah, but who are you?" Luhan insisted.

"Oh, I'm Yoona's future fiance." Kibum said.

"What?" Yoona asked.

"I'm surprised to not be presented yet." Kibum answered.

"Yeah, why didn't you present this gentleman before, Yoona?" Luhan asked sarcastically, leaving upset.

"Luhan..." she mumbled going after him.

"Wait." Kibum said grabbing her pulse. "I thought we could do something later..."

"Hum..." Yoona mumbled, looking around to chase Luhan with that feeling we sometimes have too, when someone's blocking our plans and we're trying to do something else and it's SO annoying.

"I might be forgotten by you, then... this welcome was so rough! And who's that dude?" he asked meanly.

"Sorry Kibum. We talk later, I need to find him." Yoona said in a rush, running and calling his name.

"Luhan...?" he whispered. "Ceh! Such a name..."

While Yoona was distressed, finding him everywhere, Luhan was just in the corridors, muttering, angry...

"What? Her fiance? Yeah, who said she wasn't engaged at all... I'm such an idiot! Of course a girl like her wasn't available for a poor guy like me!" he nagged, kicking the wall. "AUCH!"

Well, Suzy was walking by that corridor too and saw him.

"Lu..." she was calling, but she thought it could seem too desperating, so she decided to wait till he talks with her. But Luhan knew she was there too so he decided to leave the corner. He passed by her without a word, so she pulled his arm.

tumblr_m7mudxJaf21qdcel5o1_250.gif

"Hey you!" she called.

"What?" he sighed. "Look, I'm having a bad day. I don't wanna be rough with you, like some kind of people were to me today, so..."

"It's nothing. I just wanted to see your face. It's been a while, don't you think. I just thought it would be good to know you better, like I don't know anything about you and you either about me. It's just a suggestion if you weren't that busy today with your photography partner..."

"I accept." he said. Actually, it was quite surprising for him too, but he just said it because he was mad with Yoona because she didn't tell him she was engaged. Suzy softened.

"Jincha?" she asked. Before he could answer, she smiled. "Ok, let's go the the 50s. It's a good restaurant. I'll pay, c'mon." Then, she grabbed his hand and ran out of the school. Luhan wasn't aware of the photography class that afternoon, because he was so in trouble with Yoona. They spent a great moment on the 50s. They asked plenty of food in that restaurant and had really fun. Actually, after that lunch, Luhan got to know her better and he thought she wasn't that bad.

"Thanks for the lunch. I think you're better than I thought... Sorry for being so tough with you those days. I acted like I knew you, but I didn't. But now I know you." he smiled.

"Oh, really? Great! Today I also found we have a lot of things in common." she replied. "Do you wanna do something else, now our bellies are fulfilled?"

"Well..."

"Oh c'mon. It's your turn to pick out!" she incentived.

"How about the amusement park?" he suggested.

"Omo, ot's one of my favorite places!" she said.

"Really? I thought cheerleaders didn't like that kind of places!" he exclaimed.

"Don't think you know us! We're quite different than what you think." she answered.

"You're right. Shall we go?"

The amusement park was full of people and filled with those cheerful voices on the rollercoast and the robust sunrays of the midday. They ran like children for the many games and activities. Suzy even bought a colourful jacket, cotton candies and teddy bears.

tumblr_m5ju3dygEr1qefpsho2_r1_250.gif

"Let's go to the rollercoast!" she said pulling Luhan's hand. The rollercoast was definitely the main entertainment! They went on it again and again. Luhan thought Suzy would be scared of it, but she was braver than a guy riding on it. After a fun and amusing day, they went back to school.

Just when they transposed the huge gate of the school with the sunset rays, they saw Yoona.

"Oh hi!" Suzy greeted cheerfully, now doesn't feeling agony for her.

"What... what are you guys doin' here?" Yoona asked with two blobs of tears in those sparkling eyes.

"Hey..." Luhan mumbled.

"He just went on a walk." she answered.

"A... walk...?" Yoona stuttered.

"Yeah, it was quite fun!" Suzy smiled. At this point, Luhan was dumbfounded and he was just staring at Yoona's shocked face. "Wasn't it, Luhan?"

"Ye-yeah..." he answered, still looking at Yoona.

"You know you skipped photography, don't you?" Yoona asked.

"What?" he asked for himself. "I can explain..."

"Fine, I get it." Yoona cried leaving. Luhan's heart was saying him to go after her, but it could cause suspects, so he stayed there, motionless, against his intention.

"What's with her?" Suzy asked worried.

"Don't know..." he answered.

The next day, Yoona woke up with the beautiful and agreeable sunrays on the face. It was a fantastic day, but for Yoona, it wasn't. It seemed all dark and sinister. She ran with the curtains and let the sun fill her room like a giant spotlight that lights a dark cavern. Then, she saw her friend Yuri still layed down. Actually, Yuri's been there to counseler Yoona during the night and she ended up passing the night at the floor. Then, they went to school together, because for some weird reason, they didn't find Sooyoung by the way. They arrived school and found her there.

"Hey, girl!" Yuri greeted. "Why are you already here? Isn't too early to you?"

"I had to pay my arrears to the school." Sooyoung stated.

"What arrears?" they asked.

"Stuff. It doesn't matter." she answered.

"You seem too suspicious, Soo." they joked.

"I'm not seriously!" she insisted.

But all this conversation seemed to not be in Yoona's interest. She was absorbed of the subject and was chasing Luhan with her small eyes. Then, she finally saw him, but her heart stopped. He was walking on Suzy's direction! What a disappointment!

"Hi!" he smiled.

Suzy turned back.

Suzy+miss+A+Big+Episode+GIF+%25283%25

"Oh, it's you!" she softened.

They seemed two lovers and seemed to be really happy. Yoona, without some specific reason, started crying. Maybe there was... JEALOUSY! They matched perfectly! Two perfect appearences; two perfect smiles; two perfect students!

"Where are you going Yoon?" Tiffany asked, when she noticed her running away.

"What's the matter with her? She's too weird those days..." Sooyoung said.

"Well..." Yuri whispered like she knew something.

"Ok, spit it out." Tiffany demanded.

After Yuri explained them what was going on with those two, Seohyun said:

"Oh, poor unnie!"

"So, Luhan doesn't know Kibum is her fiance?" Sooyoung asked. "That's awful! I'm with him..."

"Hey, girls!" Yuri said. "We're here to support Yoona. She didn't remember either about her fiance, you know. Her dad promised her a husband to look after her after his death and it was a promise. She can't break it even if she wanted to."

"Oh... right, I see." Tiffany mumbled embarrassed. "We should help her."

"I agree." Seohyun replied.

"I have an idea." Sooyoung said.

"Ok, what is it?" they asked impatiently.

"We should kick that guy Kibum out of the country." she answered.

"Choi Sooyoung!" the girls yelled.

"There's none other option!" she replied shrugging her shoulders.

"It must be some other way to break out with this ridiculous marriage!" Yuri mumbled.

They thought for a long time, rubbing their head and walking from a side to another.

"Damn it!" Tiffany exclaimed. "I'm OUT of ideas."

"Crap, me too..." Yuri said.

"Oh, man! Let's just use my idea and send it to Japan!" Sooyoung said.

"NO!" they retorted.

"Darn it!" Sooyoung whispered.

"We could maybe find someone as good as Yoona to Kibum to avoid that marriage." Seohyun purposed.

"That's brilliant! Of course!" Yuri exclaimed giggling happily.

"I still think that's too soft." Sooyoung nagged.

"Don't be so corny!" Tiffany commented. "Let's do as Seohyun says."

"Finding someone like Yoona it's..."

"... an easy task for us!" Sooyoung said on purpose.

"Don't mock!" Yuri replied a bit upset for Sooyoung's interruption. "It's not easy to find someone like Yoona... Pretty, smart, kind, warm-hearted and cool! DAMN IT!"

"Calm down, Yul." Tiffany said. "Let's gather together on Sooyoung's and think wisely while we give something to eat to this piggy."

They quickly joined together after the classes, without Yoona's doubts.

"I found some pretty girls in our school." Yuri said hastening on the cookies. "This one calls Cho Jinhee. She's bright, funny, loves sport and she's very popular among the basquetball team boys."

77ac2e2-600x337.jpg Sub1-15.jpg

"The second..." Yuri proceeded. "Is Hwang Mi-In"

tumblr_md4zuteMKJ1qdnkxso1_500.png kim-seuk-hye.jpg

"Her personality is cheerful, she loves animals, she's kind and lovely, soft, fashion, reading and singing." Yuri said reading her profile. "Now, the third one..."

A_b6Mm8CAAAeDyV.jpg:large 855636471.png?404

"First name, Hana, but nickname is Hi..."

"AHAHAHA! Hi... that's good!" Sooyoung laughed out loud with tears of happiness.

tumblr_md8kgyDDuE1roar33o1_r2_250.gif

"Soo!" Yuri asked. "This is serious!"

"Sorry, guys..." she answered full of giggles.

"Ok, as I was saying..." Yuri continued a bit pissed with Sooyoung. "She's smart, cute, full of aegyo, she's part of the cheerleaders and she's a total food aholic, WOW!"

"Yul, seriously." Tiffany glanced her. "Ok, let«s move out to the votes..."

The results were these:

SOOYOUNG- NO. 1

TIFFANY- NO. 3

SEOHYUN- NO. 2

YURI- NO. 2

"It's Hwang Mi-In the winner!" Tiffany congratulated. "Let's present her to Kibum."

"Wow wow wow... slow down!" Yuri warned. "I didn't finish the chicken girls!"

"Oh gosh!" Tiffany nagged pulling her arm. "I wondered  to know who between you and Onew would eat more chicken if you'd do a contest..."

"Yeah, it would be interesting!" Sooyoung said.

"Ok, fine. Let's move!" Yuri said running with them out.

That afternoon, Yoona was alone, upset with the life, sinking her tears on popcorns and sprite.

"Stupid jerk!" she whispered while throwing some of the popcorns to Luhan's picture in the wall. "With Suzy? Oh, I hate her! She's really annoying! Such a lying words! And he didn't had to know anything about my private life, what, he's my boyfriend or what? We didn't announced our relationship anyways, and so glad we did it! ARGGG!"

Then, someone knocked.

"No..." she mumbled, lifting up from the sofa lazily. Then, she opened the door. She saw Luhan's face out there.

"Hi, I..." he was interrupted by the big door closing in front of him. Yoona felt bad, so she quickly opened the door.

"What?" she asked in a rough tone to cover her real heart.

"I wanted to apologize you... I caused all this. I just want you to be happy with that guy, Kibum. I'm pretty sure he's a good person. I'm sorry."

"Well...hum, I'm glad you came." she mumbled. "So, is our relationship... ended?"

"I'm affraid so." he answered.

"What?!" she exclaimed dumbfounded. "What do you mean with I'm affraid so?"

"Well, like you're going to get married, I'm affraid we won't be together anymore. I decided to follow my life as well." he answered.

"With whom? Suzy? Is that so?" Yoona yelled while he was turning back to leave. He turned around again.

"I never said it had to be with Suzy..." he softened. "Bye."

"But... but...!" she cried. "I'm NOT marrying him, you jerk!" Yoona shouted.

Luhan«s heart almost collapsed.

"What?"

"Yes, I said I'm not marrying that guy!" she yelled. "So you can stop dating that Suzy RIGHT NOW, did you hear me?"

Luhan ran to Yoona's arms and hugged her tightly.

"I won't let you go to anyone's life, except mine. Don't leave apart from me, Im Yoona." he cried. A glad tear flowed from her eyes.

"I won't. I promise." she whispered.

While this was happening, the other friends were spying the perfect date for Kibum and Mi-In. They were all disguised like Sherlock Holmes with big and wide gabardines.

"This is ridiculous!" Sooyoung complained.

"We can't be seen." Yuri mumbled.

"Even so..." Tiffany collaborated.

"Oh, stop complaining, seriously!" Yuri yelled them.

"Shht!" the others whispered.

Yuri was feeling awful.

"Ceh!" she mumbled.

"Oh, shut up, we're trying to hear if they're matching well." Tiffany said.

"Aigoo, this is just unfair!" Yuri complained upset.

"They're lifting up..." Tiffany announced.

"They're greeting..." Sooyoung noticed.

When Kibum left, they ran to talk to Mi-In.

"Hey you!" Sooyoung greeted.

tumblr_mcz1ukagLP1ry19k1o1_500.jpg

"Oh, hi Soo!" she greeted too.

"So, did you like him?" Yuri asked hopeful and with a lot of expectation.

"Hum, he was ok. Not my type as well, but he was still cute. Ok, I enjoyed the date and I like your clothes too. Very original." she smiled leaving.

"But you didn't like him?" Sooyoung asked when she left the coffee shop.

"Oh, stop. It's useless!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"We could try other girl." Seohyun suggested positively.

"Still then. I think we'll never find a girl like Yoona that will like a guy like Kibum." Yuri deplored.

"C'mon, don't be like that!" Sooyoung scolded beating with her foot on the ground. "We're here to help Yoon and we should do all the possibles!"

"Soo's right." Tiffany agreed.

"Yeah, let's do our best." Seohyun smiled.

When they were leaving the coffee shop, they saw two smily faces. They were Luhan and Yoona!

"Oh, what the heck?" Sooyoung mumbled.

"Hi girls!" Yoona greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked.

"We're here to celebrate. We're back again." she answered.

"Oh, that«s good to know." Yuri replied.

"And you guys?" Luhan asked.

"Oh, that..."

Then, they explained everything.

"Oh, thank you." Yoona said. "But I think that's not necessary now."

"Yeah, we'll announce our relationship." Luhan said.

"To the whole school?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes. I think so." Yoona softened looking at Luhan.