09

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

Do you know what is it? 

4.jpg

You're right, it's the paradise beach which Minho has dreamed with. He wanted to go with Yuri in this beautiful beach and just live together, far away from other people... He dreamed with it successive nights till he lost his mind. He was so desperated to go with her away to that magical place, even if he didn't know where it was, he had the feeling it was the fate. Well, he also dreamed with Yuri's sweet voice, singing him some lullabies at the sunset... I know it seems awkward when it comes to a boy with this kind of dreams, but yeah, Minho wasn't whitin himself! Whenever he saw Yuri at the street, at school, he just saw her beautiful eyes and smile... He was completely in love! And he was also a bit troubled with that strange place, but let's put it aside the subject.

A thursday morning day, Yoona went out of her house and walked up the paving to go to Sooyoung's house, as usually she did... but something changed: she looked up to see if her friend was there, but instead of that, she saw two familiar faces. One was Siwon's and another was teacher Lee's.

"What is teacher Lee doing there?" Yoona asked herself. Then, all her questions were blowed away, when she saw them hugging. "Hem?" The first thing that she thought was the possibility of them dating each other, but she thought that absurd. Suddenly, teacher Lee kissed Siwon's cheek, so that issue was tidied too. So, the only chance for all that was: "Siwon dates teacher Lee." Then, she asked for herself if Sooyoung knew about this truth too. And once again, her question was enlightened... Sooyoung just outed the house, saw them embraced and rolled her eyes, as she usually did when she sees couples doing their "ways".

"Omo! So is official... they're dating each other!" Yoona mumbled. Then, she looked up and saw her friend waving at her. "Oh, gosh, she saw me! I can't tell her I saw what I saw!"

"Annyeong, chingu~" Sooyoung greeted with a smile. At first, Yoona pretended haven't seen it, but she couldn't ignore her angry voice that said: "Im Yoona, don't pretend you didn't see me, are you hearing me?!" Ok, Sooyoung did change her visual, but she was still scary like before... Yoona slowly waved her. Sooyoung downed the steep and up curved road.

"Let's go! We'll be late..." Sooyoung said with all the naturality.

"Oh... sure." Yoona smiled fakely. Then, when she slightly looked up, Siwon and teacher Lee winked at her. "Omo, eotteokkae? It seems it's true..." Yoona mumbled.

"Sorry, did you say something?" Sooyoung asked.

"No... what a thought!" she laughed.

They arrived school and Yoona was still terrified with the all situation, but she tried to calm herself down and breathe deeply. She stared at her friends faces and they were all awkward. «Do they know about this too?» Yoona thought.

"Hey Sooyoung-ie!" Yuri greeted. "Hello, sunshine!"

Yoona nodded.

"Hi!" Soo and Yoona greeted too.

"What are these faces, girls?" Sooyoung asked. "Is there any secret?"

When Sooyoung said that Yoona startled and thought they all knew it...

"Secret? We don't have any secret to tell you, my friend..." Yuri smiled.

"I'm glad to know that... let's go." Sooyoung replied.

Well, you must think that this status troubled Yoona during the classes and the photography club... and it really did. Luhan started to be concerned with her and after the classes he went to talk with her.

"Are you ok?" he asked softly.

"Hum... yeah, of course." Yoona answered. "I mean, no..."

"Tell me everything." Luhan asked, both sitting down on a bench near the beautiful garden in front of the classroom.

"Well... do you promise to do not tell anyone?" Yoona asked.

"Of course, you can trust me anything." he smiled grabbing her hand.

"Ok... I know a secret that's kinda confidential." Yoona mumbled. "And I discovered it today..."

"Oh, I see! That secret..." Luhan laughed like he knew about it too.

"Do you know something about it?" Yoona asked curious.

"Of course... almost everyone in this school knows about it." Luhan answered with a smile. "Don't worry, we all will keep that secret, I promise."

"Oh, really? Isn't it shocking for you?" Yoona asked finally.

"Shocking? Why? I think it's pretty normal... I mean, whenwe like that person, we usually..."

"Yeah, but it's still awkward..." Yoona said.

"Don't tell me you never saw anything like this before." Luhan asked.

"Of course not, is it too weird?" she asked.

"Don't worry... you'll love it. It's going to be a nice experience for you, then." Luhan smiled. Then, the bell rang. "Bye, sweety! I have to go classes... If you want to experience that, then show up Saturday at 6 p.m. in Sooyoung's house. You'll love it!" then he gave her a long kiss.

"Hey... not here." Yoona mumbled. "Bye..."

Then he left with a big smile.

"Sooyoung's house? Will Siwon propose to teacher Lee?! Ewww..." she mumbled.

After classes, Yoona and her friend from photography class, went up to the school's roof. It was a quite nice place to photograph.

"I'm happy we are together in this project, Juhee!" Yoona smiled.

"Mee too!" Juhee smiled. They stayed there a long time to photograph Seoul's best view... And finally, a couple of hours later, they rested a bit to have some snacks and stuff.

"I think our pairs work is awesome! Good job..." Yoona said.

7qwq0.gif

"I think that too." she replied.

"So, can I ask you something...?" Yoona asked.

"Sure."

"Well, I'm keeping a secret that's weird to me, but people think it's clearly nornal... What do I do?"

"Oh..." she laughed. "The best thing to do is just... convince yourself that if you were instead that person, you'd do the same."

"I see. Thanks!" Yoona smiled.

The next day, Yoona went to meet Sooyoung as ever to go with her to school... but she saw the same disturbing scene. Siwon and teacher Lee talking lively and smiling for each other. Yoona tried to avoid the situation, but she wasn't very good at that, so she feed her thoughts that were pointing for the possible situation of Siwon marrying her English teacher.

The days were passing, when it came Saturday. Yuri and Seohyun seemed to be really busy. They were in Sooyoung's house with decoration stuff, balloons, ribbons, wreathes and worm pipes of all colours. Yoona arrived Sooyoung's house after receiving Yuri's message that said: Come Soo's house quickly! There's a lot to do and we need your help! The living room was a total mess with all the stuff scruffy and spreaded out.

"OMG! What's this mess for?" Yoona exclaimed.

"Quickly, give me that tape!" Yuri asked. Yoona ran for that mount of trinckets and looked for a roll of tape. Then she gave it to Yuri. A second after, someone knocked the house's door.

"Do you think it's Sooyoung unnie?" Seohyun asked in panic.

"No way! She and Tiffany went to Busan, there's none possibilities... Maybe it's Minho and Yonghwa. Yoona, open it for us, please!" Yuri asked.

Yoona ran (again) for the door and opened it. For their relief, two male faces appeared. Yep, they were Minho and Yonghwa.

"Minho-yah!" Yuri ran for him kissing him. "I'm so happy you're here! We need all your help..."

"Yonghwa!" Seohyun greeted for her turn. "You're here, thanks so much... this even is so important for all of us, so we need it to be perfect!"

"Sure, we'll help you girls!" Yonghwa answered. "Oh, hi, Yoona!"

She nodded smiling. «An important event for all of us? Yeah, I know we all love teacher Lee, but CRAP!, there's no need that much...!» Yoona thought. Then, she frightened even more when she saw the title of the party that Yuri was putting up... it said: "Congratulations, Ms. Choi!"

"Oh, my dear!" Yoona mumbled. "They're really getting married..."

"Did you say something?" Seohyun asked.

"No... hum, actually, what can I help?" Yoona asked covering her last words.

"You could do the cupcakes with us." Seohyun suggested.

"Of course... cupcakes... isn't it too young for her?" Yoona asked.

"We think that too, but she always loved cupcakes, so..." Seohyun replied.

"Oh, really? I didn't know that..." Yoona mumbled. "Ok, let's do that..."

It was 11 o'clock and Yuri and Minho just finished the decorations for the top of the living room.

"We did a great job!" Yuri smiled kissing him.

"Yes, we did!" he smiled too.

"Did you guys finish the cupcakes?" Yuri asked yelling to the kitchen.

"They're almost done... we need about 300, right?" Seohyun shouted too because of the noise of the mixer.

"Yeah!" Yuri replied.

"Well, we have about 178!" Seohyun said. "I think we'll need more help!"

"Ok, I'll call Luna, Key and a few more available." Yuri answered.

"Where are Tiffany and Sooyoung?" Yoona asked.

"They're in a trip to Busan." Yuri smiled.

"Oh really? I see..."

"We didn't find other solution, but I think it's not a bad idea at all." Yuri replied. Yoona stranged hearing that answer.

After a few hours, they were all tired and sweating like animals.

"It's almost done!" Minho exclaimed.

"Hey, aren't you guys hungry? I'm dying... don't you wanna order chicken or something like that?" Yuri asked. They laughed at first, but they realized too they were dying of hunger, so they all decided to ask chicken and drinks. When they were full, Yuri and Seohyun dealt the rest of the main decoration and the boys prepared the garden to be pretty and fragrant. It was almost 5 p.m. when they finished all the preparations. Then, the guests were starting to arrive... mostly of them were all of their age, teens; and 80% of them were from their school. Seohyun was the welcomer (if this exists) and was receiving every guests with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Have fun!"

Seohyun+SNSD+Girls'+Generation+Pretty+in

At the other side, Yoona and Yuri were still dressing up. Yoona didn't find any better dress, so before, she had to buy one with Yuri (she didn't have one either). They were having some problems with the dressing, because they had never used one... they made a total mess with it. Yonghwa had to be the porter instead of Seohyun that was helping her friends. Above all the confusion and accidents because of the dresses they ended up very pretty.

603507_10151649514340180_1364398286_n.jp  377387_307189909311190_216447812_n.jpg

Luhan and Minho saw them and smiled shyly.

"They're so pretty!"

Then, it was almost 6 p.m.  Sooyoung and Tiffany finally arrived and she had been pumped with toots and ribbons and with everyone's voice saying:

"Happy Birthday!"

"What?" Yoona exclaimed.

"You see? You're loving it!" Luhan smiled.

"Wait a second... so the secret was Sooyoung's surprise party?" Yoona asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah... what else could it be?" Luhan asked.

"Well... so... why...?" Yoona stuttered still in shock. That very moment, teacher Lee and Siwon came to talk with her. "Teacher!"

"Thank you for keeping a secret." she smiled.

"Se... secret?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, you saw us planning Sooyoung's party and you didn't tell her anything." Siwon explained.

"Oh... right! So you organised all this?" Yoona asked.

"Oh, no! We just planned it and bought the stuff." teacher Lee said.

"Oh, right..." Yoona mumbled.

"We weren't here during the preparations, so we're sorry..." she said.

"It's ok..." Yoona smiled. Luhan knew something was going on.

"If you excuse me..." he asked, pulling her pulse. "Ok, say it. What were you thinking?"

"Well, when I saw them hugging... I thought..."

"No way! You thought they were dating?" he asked surprised with desire to laugh. "So, when you were planning Soo's party you didn't suspected anything?"

"I thought they were getting engaged in this very night..." Yoona mumbled embarrassed. Luhan wanted to laugh, like everyone would do, but he looked at the deep of her heart, so he didn't do it.

"It's ok... it was a misunderstanding." Luhan said hugging her.

"You should told me... now I don't have a birthday present for Soo..." Yoona mumbled.

"I'm sure she'll understand it." Luhan smiled.

"Ok... if you say so." Yoona nagged. "But thank you..."

"For what?"

"You didn't laugh..." she mumbled.

"You know I was about to, don't you?" he smiled.

"You're so mean! I so hate you..."

"No you don't..."

"Yes I do!" she insisted, but she ended up laughing alongside him.

Sooyoung enjoyed the whole party they prepared for her and she felt really thankful. Then, it was the time for her long and moving speech... it wasn't long, but it was moving! Then, she downed the speech stage and saw Key.

"Who invited you?" Sooyoung asked.

"I... hum, Minho did, actually." he answered calmly. Then, Tiffany that was near there, approched and intervened their conversation.

"I heard he halp with the party, Soo." Tiffany smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, actually I did..." he replied.

"Thanks... it's awesome." she answered. Then Sooyoung went to dance with Tiffany. Key sighed.

"I was a big jerk to leave Sooyoung..." he mumbled.

Then, the lights were turned off and the dance session started with random dancing and ended with a slow...

"Would you like to dance with me, Im Yoona?" Luhan asked.

"Hey, and if somebody...?"

"Calm down, everyone's dancing... and plus, Suzy's not here." he smiled.

Yoona took his hand and smiled.

"Just once..."

"Thanks."

At the other side of the huge living room, Minho was dancing with Yuri.

"You did a great job with this party..." Minho smiled. "You're totally talented!"

"Oh, thanks, but you helped a lot too!" Yuri replied.

"I guess... a bit." he smiled.

"This is my favorite part of the party..." Yuri said leaning on his shoulder while dancing.

"Me either!" he smiled.

Siwon wasn't dancing the slow. Teacher Lee came to his direction and asked him;

"Why aren't you dancing too?"

"Well, I don't have a partner..." he answered.

"There are lots of girls who want to dance with you." she said.

"Right, but... I think I don't want to." he mumbled.

"You're a killjoying!" she smiled. "C'mon..."

"Will you dance with me?" he asked.

"Oh, if you want to..." she smiled.

Siwon finally grabbed her hand and looked face to face at his true love... It was a magical moment for him and he never forgot it.

The next morning, Sooyoung woke up... the other girls were layed down there too.

"Yah... wake up!" she yelled throwing a pillow against them.

Yuri woke up next and then Seohyun... Tiffany and Yoona were still sleeping.

"May we wake those sleepyheads?" Yuri suggested.

"Hot or cold water?" Sooyoung asked meanly.

The three of them ran to the kitchen and filled a huge bucket with cold water and prepared to throw it to them. Tiffany was even snoring, so Sooyoung didn't hesitate and threw it. They woke up in a startle and found themselves wet of cold water. The living room was all dirty of yesterday night, and they put it in even a worst state... then, they woke up Siwon, who was upstairs, to help them cleaning the living room. He hated the idea, but he had to clean almost the whole room alone! Poor him... ㅠ.ㅠ

Then, the girls kicked Siwon out of the house for their private and very personal talkings.

"Soo... don't you think you should give him a second chance?" Tiffany asked.

"What, do you want to bring Swon back?" Sooyoung asked.

"No... I think she's talking about Key." Yoona said.

"Oh... I don't know. Just the time will decide it." Sooyoung answered.

"Well, if you want my opinion, I think you were cute together." Yuri smiled. "I think it was a mistake, Sooyoung-ah."

"Even so, we should give her some time to think better." Seohyun said.

"I'm with her." Sooyoung agreed.

"C'mon, we all know you're dying to return back for him..." Tiffany smiled.

"True." Yoona agreed,

Sooyoung seemed thoughtful...

"C'mon!" Yuri incentivated.

"Fine." Sooyoung replied.

"Cool!" they shouted cheerfully.

"But if he doesn't trust me again, I swear there's no more chances to Kim Kibum!" Sooyoung said.

"Hurray!" Tiffany smiled.

The next morning, Sooyoung dressed up prettily and went out of the house earlier than the other days, but she could still meet Yoona at the way.

"Are you confident?" Yoona asked.

"A bit." she smiled.

They arrived school and it was quite empty at that time.

"Wish you luck... I have to meet up with Luhan at the photography classroom now. Good luck, my friend." Yoona smiled leaving.

Then, Sooyoung breathed deeply and rounded the whole school, trying to find that "big jerk". She finally found him, 45 minutes later... She saw him, but unfortuantely, with another girl.

tumblr_m9fs7yd9vf1rdzxg2o1_500.gif

They were talking lively and with bright smiles on both's face. Sooyoung felt pretty bad and ran away.

At home, she met her friends and explained them everything.

"Oh, I'm so sorry... We were quite sure he would wait for you." Tiffany mumbled.

"Me too. But it seems he's moving ahead and I can't stop him, right?" Sooyoung replied.

"Are you sure you're giving up on him now?" Yoona asked.

"Now I'm pretty sure of that." Sooyoung answered.