06

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

Meanwhile, they were having lunch. The teachers have prepared a delicious barbecue for a,l the students, including the new member, Onew. Then, Tiffany approched Onew and they started sharing a conversation:

"Annyeong! Nice to meet ya, I'm Tiffany!" she smiled.

"Hi..." he greeted shyly. "So, are you enjoying the activities?"

"Yeah, sure!" she replied.

"What kind of things did you do till now?" he asked.

"Hum... races, I think." Tiffany answered.

"Really?"

"Sorry, I'm a bit nervous... You're new and I..."

"It's ok. I just hope we get to know more about each other." he smiled.

"Oh, ok. I hope so too!" she nodded. When she looked at him again, he was all stained with gravy. She laughed.

"What?" he asked. She just giggled without saying a word.

"You have... hum... gravy. On your mouth..." she said.

"Oh!" he blushed, trying to clean himself, but without success. So, Tiffany helped him.

"It's right here." she said, cleaning his mouth with a giant napkin.

"Oh, thanks! Now I'm feeling kinda embarrassed..." he mumbled.

"Don't worry, I bet anyone have seen it." she smiled brightly.

At the other side of the picnic, Minho saw Yuri and came to sit down next to her.

"Annyeong~" he greeted.

"Hi! Wow, the meet is awesome, don't you think?" Yuri asked him, putting big bits of stakes in . He smiled.

"Yeah, they're delicious! Who do you think it's grilling the stakes?" he asked.

"I bet is Mr. Hong. Last night, he made us beautiful pasta!" Yuri answered.

"Oh, yeah! I remember! But I don't think it's him. I think it's Ms. Lee." Minho said.

"Really? Nobody ever saw Ms. Lee cooking... but if she does, then she'll be the perfect wife." Yuri commented, couldn't stop eating.

"Let's see who's right..." Minho said, streching himself to see who was in the grilling. "Yes! I got right!"

"Aigoo, is that a good feeling?" Yuri asked contempting him.

"Yup!" he joked.

"Ceh... I see." she laughed. Suddenly, Minho started laughing like a crazy. "Yah... what?"

"Your face's dirty of gravy!" he laughed the loudest he could. Actually, he had good reasons for that... unlike Onew, that was stained just in the mouth, Yuri had the whole face flooded of gravy.

"Omo!" she exclaimed looking at herself through a mirror. Then she cleaned up quickly. "Yah... stop laughing..." she punched him.

"Hey..." he laughed.

"Aigoo, you really..." she mumbled, but laughing by inside.

Krystal saw the whole scene and got even more jealous. Sehun, who was behind her, was staring her. He sighed jealous.

That afternoon, the students and the teachers visited a beautiful beach, just some kilometers away. The sun shone intensely and the sunrays blocked everyone's view. The cheerleaders, obviously, brought some chic sunglasses to protect themselves from the vivid  and glowing beams. After a while, everybody was unpacking their stuff to have an enjoyable day at that amazing beach. The gold and shiny sand attracted everyone to get some sleep and tan the skin goldly.

      Free Desktop Wallpaper Beach Scenes to Warm up Your Working Space:Free Desktop Wallpaper Beach Scenes Sunny Beach

"Aigoo, what a beautiful day!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Omo! I forgot my sunglasses!" IU exclaimed, looking into her backpack. "Eotteokkae?"

"Find preperly." Suzy adviced. "Aish..."

"Even so, it's good to appreciate the view..." IU said, covering the front with her palm.

tumblr_m72euc0hPX1rsskhm_large.gif

"Wow, so beautiful...!" she commented.

"Ok, ok, we got it!" Krystal yelled annoyed.

"Aish, why are you so mad?" IU asked. "Ceh!"

"Girls, don't fight! Oh, please!" Suzy yelled at them.

Unlike these cheerleaders, the other group was having much more fun. Yuri just layed the deep blue towel on the sand and she sighed happy:

"Ah! What a fantastic day!"

"I know!" Yoona smiled, when she layed down hers.

"Hey, where's Seohyun?" Sooyoung asked. "Do you think she stayed at the camping field?"

"Don't be like that, Seohyun isn't stupid. I mean, she's the smartest between us." Yoona said. "Maybe she's with Yonghwa."

"Oh, right! She's there!" Yuri exclaimed pointing at the sea. "I just hope she doesn't fall again through the water..."

"Don't be silly!" Sooyoung yelled a bit concerned too about it too.

"Yeah, maybe someone should go and stay with her." Yoona suggested.

"I'll go." Yuri volunteered, running to her.

"Hey, Fany! Why are you so quiet?" Yoona asked.

"She's probably watching something more interesting..." Sooyoung said. "Don't bother her thoughts..."

"Right." Yoona smiled. "Why don't you talk directly to him, Fany?"

"Are you mad? I don't want to look too desperated!" Tiffany aswered.

"Too late, ma friend..." Sooyoung mumbled.

At the other side, near the sea, Yuri met Seohyun.

"Hey..."

"Oh, hi unnie!" Seohyun greeted. "Do you want to see little crabs with us?"

"Hum... no thanks." Yuri refused.

"C'mon, they're really cute!" Seohyun incited, pulling her till the small lake near the rocks where there were baby crabs, actually, really cute.

"Aww... so lovely!" Yuri exclaimed.

snsd_photobook_seohyun_yuri-1024x640.jpg

"Hey, Luhan!" she called. He turned his head. "Here's something you can photograph!" Luhan grabbed his camera and ran for that place. He got really excited with those crabs.

"Wow! It's the first time I see one of these!" he said fascinated. "Thanks guys!"

"You're welcome." Yuri answered. "Hey, girls! Join us!"

Yoona and Sooyoung went immediately to there. Luhan smiled to Yoona.

"Do you have your camera there?" Luhan asked.

"Sure." she replied.

"Then, photograph these crabs. They are really funny!" he said. Yoona haven't seen the crabs yet, busy to look at someone else... so then, she looked at them carefully and smiled:

"Yeah, they really are!"

"So, how many photos do you have of this trip?" Seohyun asked curious.

"Hum, around 2.000?"

"Really? Wow, you're really good!" Sooyoung commented.

"Can we see those photos when we're arrived?" Yoona asked.

"Sure you can." he smiled gentlely.

Suzy, who couldn't handle more, ran to there to interrupt the meeting.

"Hi guys!" she greeted.

"Hi..." they greeted.

"So, is that your camera?" Suzy asked.

"Yes." Luhan answered. "I think you have seen it plenty of times..."

"Of course I have! You must have a lot of pictures in there... Can I see?" she asked.

"They are many, but if you want to..."

Suzy didn't want to see them. Actually, she hadn't any interest for photography.

"Hum... I see you're busy, so... maybe next time." Suzy smiled. "I liked to talk to you, see you guys later..."

Then, she came back to her group.

"So, how did it go?" IU asked.

"Argh! It's so annoying... whenever I want to talk with him, I never find some interesting subject to talk about... It's always photography!" Suzy yelled.

"Don't be mad, I'm sure you two will agree with something..." L said.

"I think you're right..." she mumbled. Then, her phone started vibrating.

"It may be him!" Krystal talked positively.

"Oh, shut up." Suzy ordered. "It's a message from my dad... Argh!"

"Aren't you going to see it?" IU asked.

"Do you think so?"

"Just see it!" L adviced. "I'm tired to see you being so rough with your dad... and if it's something important?"

"I'm quite sure it's not..." Suzy said coldly. L sighed shaking his head.

But Suzy couldn't deny the constants callings and messages from her dad.

"Answer it" L said all the time, but she didn't want to listen. When she was alone, she saw one of the messages and it said:

«Dear my daughter... I just hope you're having a lot of fun and hopefully you're ok. Call me back when you recive this message. Kiss, from dad.»

"Ceh!" she mumbled.

Well, the games started, but Suzy was being tempted to see the other messages.

"Don't you come to play volleyball?" Krystal asked Suzy.

"Hum... sure, I'm going. You go first, I'll catch you then." she answered. Then, she peeked the phone again and read the other messages:

«Dear Suzy... unfortunately, I went to the doctor ans he says I've got problem on my lungs. I hope it won't go worse... Please send me a text message, I want to be sure you're healthier than me. Bye~ From dad.» Suzy was getting concerned with his father.

After a while, the games ended and the red team won the blue team.

"It was awesome! You play quite well..." Tiffany complemented.

"Oh, really?" he asked. Tiffany nodded smiling. "Thanks!"

"I really mean it." she smiled. "And I had so much fun with you today..."

"Me too." he replied. Both smirked and showed off their beautiful and similar smiles.

"I'll miss you when we go back to our school..." Tiffany mumbled.

"Yeah, me too. Let's take this time to the best to get to know each other better and enjoy each day..." he said.

"I totally agree." Tiffany answered.

Turning back to Suzy, she was really nuts about his dad.

"Aish... am I getting worried or I'm just freaking out?" she mumbled for herself.

"Hey!" L greeted. "Do you believe this, we won!"

"Great! That's... quite great. I'm happy for you..." she said.

"What's going on?" L asked.

"Nothing?"

"C'mon, Suzy. It's me, I know you... you're not ok."

"It's just that... I think I'm wor-ri-ed with my dad. For the first time..." she answered.

"And why is that bad?" he asked. "I don't think it's a problem at all, I mean, I know you started to have a bad relationship with him when he divorced and gor engaged again..."

"And again... and again." she corrected.

"Yeah, but still. He cares about you, you must know." L said.

"I'm not a 100% according with you." Suzy cutted.

"Listen. I know you actually like him in the bottom of your heart... you can hate him, but he's still your father, and the love between a father and a daughter never changes. And what I mean is that you and your dad will always love each other, whatever it happens." he said.

"Ceh, what a nonsense!" Suzy mumbled. "Now, stay beside, you're covering the sun with your big head!" L smiled because she always criticized other people when they were right.

Then, they packed up everything again to go back to the camping. But before, they stayed a bit to watch the sunset. Sooyoung said she didn't like sunsets, but this one was just beautiful and splendid, so she ended up enjoying the view like the others. Then, they entered the big van to go back to the camping. When they came back, all of them were sleepy and tired.

"We had a great day!" Yuri said in the tent, yawning.

"It's so early, and the sun's still there... I mean, what rests of it." Yoona commented. "You guys can sleep if you want, but I'm going outside."

"You know tonight there won't by a camp fire, do you?" Sooyoung asked feeling sleepy too.

"I know, you dumb, but I'm going to watch the sun going down for the last time." Yoona said leaving.

"Did she call me a dumb?" Sooyoung asked dumbfounded. Yuri laughed.

Outside, the view was more beautiful than you can imagine... the sky was stained by all tones of pink, purple, orange and gold. Yoona breathed the warm and fresh air of the sunset. All the camping was so quiet, because everyone went to their tents to rest earlier, so it just had the sound of the waves of that beach, the birds and the trees shaking at the beat of the slow wind.

"Wow, it's so awesome!" Yoona mumbled, taking off her camera to photograph that beautiful scenery. Then, behind her, someone suddenly hugged her. She immediately realized who it was, by its strong arms and warm hands. She turned back and saw Luhan's face that was bathed by all those sunset colous. Yoona wanted to turn back to talk to him, but he hugged her even more squeezed.

"No..." he smiled. "It's nice being like this." Yoona smiled too.

"You're so crazy..." she mumbled. "Isn't it nice? What a beautiful view... And I had already photographed it."

"You really did it?"

"Why? Did I do it before you?" she asked.

"Nope... I took it first and then I saw you here, photographing too." he smiled.

"Aigoo, I can't beat you, anyway..."

"I guess you can't... I'm pretty competitive, you knew?" he asked joking. Then, he let down his arms from Yoona's shoulders and turned his face to Yoona's. He approched to kiss her, but she departed him.

"Uh-uh!"

"Why?"

"Someone can see us..." she said looking around.

"Oh, right. Sorry..." he mumbled. Yoona kissed him on the cheek. He smiled again.

"Aren't we having dinner? I'm so hungry..." she said holding his hand and turning again her eyes to the beach.

"Everyone's sleeping, excepting us." Luhan said. "Hey, I'll cook you a dinner!"

"Mwo? Jincha?! Are you sure?"

"I don't cook that well stakes like Ms. Lee, but I'll give my best. C'mon, let's go to the garden!"

They ran to the garden, giggling and they found the grill there.

"Cool, they didn't take it off!" Luhan smiled. "Now, bring me some stakes in the kitchen, while I heat the fire. Yoona nodded and brought quickly some stakes that remained.

"I found these..." Yoona said.

"Awesome! Well done, my girl..." he smiled scrubbing her hair. She laughed cutely.

The sun was going down slowly and when the stakes were ready, it dawned and they could see some stars already.

"Say ah~!" Luhan said.

"Ah~!" Yoona said opening wider .

"Good girl..." he smiled.

"Wow, the meet's fantastic!" she smiled "They're really! Taste some, say ah~!"

Luhan opened his mouth and ate it. The flavour was quite nice, but he didn't want to brag, so he just nodded.

"You cooked these really well!" Yoona commented. "Thank you..."

"Now, I think anyone can see us..."

Yoona knew exactly what he meant, so she just gave him a slight lip to lip.

"Are you happy?" Yoona asked.

"Totally!" he smiled. "Look, the moon's smiling at us..."

"It actually is..." Yoona answered heading on Luhan's shoulder, while they were eating bu the moonlight.