04

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

It passed some weeks. Yuri was pretty excited that day... Their class decided to go on a trip. She was anxious because Minho and her promised to spend the time together on that romantic forest. All the girls were equally excited with the trip. As usual, Yuri put on the silly clothes, the scruffy hair and giant boots. And with a loud and annoying wistle, she went to the school. She met there her friends, who were very excited.

"Omo! I can't wait!" Tiffany smirked.

"Me too!" Yoona exclaimed. "I can't believe we're going on a trip!"

"Argh!" Sooyoung mumbled. "I hate this kind of things, are so boring!"

"C'mon, I bet we're all going to have fun!" Seohyun smiled.

"Oh, I'm so happy, girls! This is going ot be the most fantastic experience of my life!" Yuri smirked.

"Hey, look!" Tiffany noticed. "I think ms. Lee is going with us! Cool! Hi, teacher!"

The teacher turned around and saw the girls with big smiles.

"Hi, girls! C'mon, let's enter the bus... We're about to leave!" she said.

"Ne, seonsaeng-nim!"  they answered. Then, they ran like crazy into the bus to pick the seats. Yuri wanted to sit near Minho, but he didn't come yet. She looked disappointed. But, suddenly, a smily face showed through the clean window. It was Minho. Yuri's face turned brighter than never and waved him cheerfully. She greeted him, and he understood by her lip gesture that was saying: "Annyeong!" He smiled and entered the bus.

"Hi, Kwon Yuri!" he greeted.

"Annyeong!" she smiled. "I'm glad you came!"

"Yeah! I'm really excited about this trip!" he smiled.

"Me too!"

"I'm pretty sure this time we can spend the time together!" Minho said.

"Cool! It's good to hear that!"

Then, the bus started to get full of students of all the classes.

"Oh, no! Suzy's here with her guard, L..." Tiffany mumbled. "Are you sure it's ok?"

"Of course..." Yoona replied.

Then, it seemed like Suzy was coming on Yoona's direction. But she wasn't. She was directing to Luhan, who was a seat foreward Yoona's.

"Hi, Luhan!" Suzy greeted. "I hope we can spend a great time! Cheers!" Then she turned to Yoona and glanced her evily.

Suzy+Big+Whatever+GIF.gif

Luhan who saw everything said:

"Don't worry, Yoona..." he smiled. Yoona felt way better and smiled him.

"I wished everyone could know about us..." she mumbled. He glanced her sweetly.

"Have a nice trip..."

Then, the bus left the school.

The cheerleaders were all together talking loudly. Suzy and Krystal often looked at her fan boys, Luhan and Minho. It seemed to be all right; no one was "touching" them.

The five girls were talking lively about what would they do when they arrived there. Actually the place was perfect for camping... the forest was fresh and it could feel the natural smell of wild flowers and berries. Finnaly, the bus stopped in that amazing place.

All of them downed the bus and started setting up their tents. Minho went to help setting up Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona's tent, and he often glanced at Yuri and she did the same. Luhan was dying for helping Yoona, but he couldn't cause suspects, so... he decided to call her. When Yoona recived the call she felt pretty better, so she went to a secret place to attend it.

"Yeoboseyo?" she smiled.

"Annyeong, Yoona-yah!" he greeted on the phone. "I wished I could help you with the stuff..."

66c1fb0bgw1dt724a20r5g.gif

"Yeah, me either! I'm being sick of date in secret... we're like this for so many weeks!" Yoona sighed.

"I know... I mean, when can we say everbody we're dating each other?" Luhan asked impatiently.

"Hum, I think when Suzy doesn't have more feeling for you..." she answered.

"Yeah, you're right... So see you at the camp fire. Bye!" he smiled.

"Bye!"

But what they didn't know, was that Suzy followed Luhan, cuz she has been with the eye on him. She just heard some words because she was still too far.

«What's he talking about?» she mumbled.

tumblr_m7aew4yQ3q1r7q77do1_250.gif

«And with whom?» she thought suspecting. Then, IU came near her and asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shht!" Suzy mumbled hiding her. Luhan heard something and looked around. Suzy hid too.

"What are you doing here?" she asked angrily.

"Don't be angry with me... teachers just called everyone. C'mon." IU replied grabbing her friend's hand.

Everyone was gathered together, and then the teacher made the usual speech about the rules of the camping local and other stuff that they think are important (but teens don't listen)... Then, everybody finished the tents and they were all ready to start the activities. The first one was swimming in the river. They walked just a kilometer or two and saw a wide and clean river in which they could swim legally. Seohyun couldn't swim, but Yonghwa encouraged her to do it... She was actually getting the aptness, when she fell in the deepest part of the river. Luhan that was near her, could see what happened and swam deeply to find her body. He first said them to warn Yonghwa, who was just some meters away. This notice quickly warned everybody. Tiffany was crying worried. Yonghwa, who was awared first, was chasing Seohyun in the deep water, too. Later, came the lifeguards, but it was useless... Luhan lifted up Seohyun's body from the river and everybody aplaused. Then, he let Seohyun with her worried boyfriend who didn't stop to call her name, in a tears' sea. Everything happened very quickly, so don't think Yonghwa is an irresponsible... (kkk)

After that, Luhan was tired too and he decided to rest a bit. But everyone was around him making many questions and complementing him, that he went to a secret place when he could rest in peace. But Suzy, who followed him all the time, went to the place...

"Oh, Luhan... You were so brave!" Suzy said. "I'm so happy you saved her!"

"Thanks... but, I came here to take a rest... in peace. So if you don't mind, I liked to be alone, please." he said carefully to don't hurt her feelings.

"Of course... bye.... See you at the camp fire. Rest well... I'll be going... Annyeong!"

Luhan sighed in relief and got some rest.

Meanwhile, Seohyun was surrounded by her friends that hugged her.

"Oh, you're ok! I'm so glad!" Yuri smiled.

"Don't never stay apart of us, did you hear me?" Sooyoung scolded her warmly.

"Thank you unnies!" Seohyun smiled. "So, where's Yonghwa?"

"Hum, I think he left..." Tiffany said. "He was feeling so guilty that he doesn't want to see you..."

"Oh... I see." Seohyun mumbled. "But I'm going to find him..."

"No. You can't, you're still weak. Rest a bit more..." Yoona adviced.

"I'm ok." she said leaving.  Seohyun went to every quiet place that he could be on... between, she found Luhan that was now good.

"Hi." she greeted.

"Oh, hi!" he said lifting up from the rock seat. "Are you feeling better?"

"Thanks, yeah... And what about you?" she asked worried.

"I'm fine, either." he smiled.

"Thank you." Seohyun thanked. "I'm really greatful!"

"Sure." he smiled. "I think Yonghwa is the other side of the garden. He was pretty worried..."

"Oh, ok. Thanks." Seohyun said. "And Yoona asks if you're alright." Luhan showed a big smile.

"It's good to know."

"Ok, I'm going... Bye!" she greeted leaving that corner of the garden. She found Yonghwa a bit further.

"Yonghwa..." she mumbled approching him. He turned around. His face was wet of so many tears and he was quite serious. When he saw her face, the tears went back to his face. He ran and embraced her.

"Oh, I was so worried! I'm sorry... this is my fault.. I never should tell you to swim on that river... I'm so sorry, Seohyun!" he cried. Seohyun felt moved by those beautiful words that she cried too. She hugged him tight and, with a big smile, she said:

"It's ok... No matter what happens, I just need you. I'm fine, really..." she said. Yonghwa was feeling a jerk and those words just made him feeling even worst. But he understood Seohyun's heart, so he stopped with the tears, and himself promised never leave her alone.

The sun was going down very quickly, and the air was warm, like it does when it's summer. It was really nice to do a camp fire. Everyone sat down around the bonfire and they started singing, doing some games and telling scary stories or funnier ones. Everyone was having a great time. Then, teacher Lee brought some marshmallows and they put them in long sticks and spreaded them to the fire. They turned caramelized and sweeter. Then, it turned dark very quickly. Minho went near Yuri and they started talking under the full and round moon. It looked like a big silver jewel. It was totally romantic.

"Wow, the moon looks great!" Yuri smiled. "I wished we could go there now..."

"Really? When I was a kid I hoped someday I could reach the moon..." Minho confessed with an ashamed smirk.

"We could travel till the moon together..." Yuri suggested. Minho just laughed.

"That would be awesome!" he exclaimed."You know, I'm loving knowing you better! You're so different... you're funny, smart and amusing. I love being with you..."

"Oh, me too." she answered with the two shiny eyes looking at him.

At the other point, Yoona decided to meet with Luhan in secret. He was at the heart of the forest. Yoona left the tent without causing suspects. They finally had their romantic moment.

"Oh, Luhan!" she exclaimed when she saw him. They shared a deep and long hug.  "Are you ok? Aren't you hurt?"

"I'm fine, Yoon!" he smiled. "I'm so happy to have you here..."

"Me too." she replied with a big smile. Then, they sat together on the fresh and clammy seat.

"Yoona-yah." he called.

tumblr_m1it5bk8MQ1qisyqwo1_250.gif

"Hum?"

On that moment, Yoona saw him approching with his hair still wet and his lips as well. She startled. He was approching even more and more... she closed her eyes when their lips were finally touching. The background was amazing... the big full moon, the stars that looked like dewdrops, the clean dark sky and the warm waft. It was even more beautiful than the other night, when Luhan tryied to kiss Yoona. It was actually the first kiss for both! Then, he slightly deviated his head from hers and they shared another long and quiet look. It just was hearing the owl's voice and some other insects at that moment. And of course, the sound of the river, low than never, like it whispering to the wild flowers, that transmited a nice fragrance. It was all perfect and it was an unforgettable moment.

Well, Seohyun and Yonghwa were still talking amusely, when the bell rang. It was the signal of getting in their own tents and sleep. Siwon, who was helping the teachers (cuz he was one of the oldest students), got in teacher Lee's tent to greet off.

"Knock, knock..." he joked. Then, after hearing a "come in", he slowly opened the tent's door.

"Hi, Siwon... Are you sleeping now?" she asked.

171065_648709_1958.jpg

"Hum, yeah... Have a good night." he greeted shyly. When he was closing the door, teacher said:

"Thank you for helping us... the students are tough sometimes." she smiled.

"Oh, you're welcome, teacher." he said, leaving her tent with a big smile.

The next day, Yuri woke up very early. she washed her face and went to the forest to breathed the fresh morning air.

"Hum! So good..." she thought. Then, she heard some steps. When she turned around, she saw Minho's cheerful face.

"What is Ms. Kwon Yuri doing here so early?" he asked joking. Yuri laughed before answering:

"Oh, and what are you doing here?" she asked too, with a 60s women voice. Both laughed with their silly joke, and after some time, he said:

"I'm having a great time, Yul..."

"Oh, jincha? Me too!" she smiled. "I can't stop thinking I'm here with you..."

"Oh! I'm the lucky one..." he smirked.

"Don't be silly, every girls dream with you..." she mumbled.

"Ceh! You really..." he blushed. "Whatever, this is the first time I'm having really fun! And you're the ideal company... I have never had so much fun! You know, my life is quite boring... I'm the basketball, volleyball and soccer team capitan and that's too much for me. But my dad keeps pressuring me and I don't want to let him down."

"Oh... right. I think I never felt that way in my life. Nobody ever expected a thing of me, so I never tend to disappoint anyone..." Yuri said.

"Oh, well, the pressure is quite high... I don't know if I can handle this for much more time..." he said.

"Don't worry, I'll support you whatever it is. I promise." she smiled.

"Oh, thanks!" he smirked too. "It's good to have someone that trusts me."

"Right..." she blushed.

Well, meanwhile their nice conversation, Suzy woke up. She was determined to know what was happening between those two... So she went to Yoona's tent. She and Sooyoung were still sleeping.

«Where's the another dork?» she thought. But she didn't waste a sec. Suzy entered the tent and grabbed Yoona's phone. Then, she slowly outed.

Suzy hid somewhere and started to pry her phone. It didn't have any trace of her relationship with Luhan. She sighed reliefed and went back to give her the phone. But when she turned around, she saw Yoona there.

"Is that your phone?" Yoona asked. Suzy wanted to cloak herself so she just touched it and said:

Suzy+miss+A+Big+Episode+14+GIF+%25282%25

"Eo."

"Really?" Yoona asked suspecting. "It's curious, I don't see my phone since this morning and it's curious... it looks way alike yours."

"What are you trying to say? That I robbed you?" Suzy asked.

"I don't know, just God knows. And he doesn't like liers..." Yoona mumbled in her ear. "Bring it back at the end of this morning." she said more serious.

Sooyoung was watching the whole scene, and grabbing her friend's hand, she mumbled.

"Wow, Im Yoona! I never had seen you like this before... Well done, you start to threat people! I love that side of you!" Sooyoung smiled.

"Ceh... Stop it. I'm feeling bad now..." Yoona headed down.

"Don't feel. You have to win confidence, and being mean is one of the best ways to start." Sooyoung said.

"Aigoo, fine..."

"Now, let's find that little moron." Sooyoung suggested crossing her arm to Yoona's.

"I bet she's with Minho."

"Who didn't know that?"

Suzy saw them leaving and started them quite angry.

"Those..those...!"

The sun went up; it was midday. Everyone gathered together to have lunch. After it, they were about to start the activities.

"Ok, the next one is cycling." a teacher announced. Everyone got excited... The cycling was around all the inside forest that had some good fields for it. Suzy was more angry than never with Yoona, so she wanted so bad winning her. First was the girls competition. Suzy sabotaged Yoona's bicycle. But unfortunately (for Suzy) she had mistaken the bike and she accidentally sabotaged Yuri's. The race started and it could hear some cheers supporting the cheerleaders. But some of them were for Yuri (Minho)...  Well, when the race just started, Yuri was having problems with her bycicle... she couldn't move it to where she wanted to. She pedaled and she fell immediately. Minho ran to help her.

"Are you ok?"

The teachers went to help her too. But she was just bleeding a bit, nothing worse. Minho decided to treat her. The race finished with Sooyoung first, Krystal second and Yoona in third. Luhan widely smiled to her and she smiled him back. Suzy was just angry.

«How could I have mistaken?» she thought. Krystal was very happy; second was an awesome place. But she suddenly became sad, when she saw Minho taking care of Yul. They were both smiling to each other, so Krystal got jealous.

"Great, Kryss!" Sehun cheered. But she left without a word. "What's the matter with her, this time?" Then, he looked at Minho and Yuri and quickly understood the situation. "Jesus..."

After a while, Suzy recived a call. It was from her dad. She rolled her eyes and answered the phone. L, who was near, could listen to the conversation.

«It may be her dad...» he thought.

"What?" Suzy asked. Let me tell you that Suzy and her dad didn't have a good relationship...

"I just wanted to know how are you." he replied.

"I'm fine." she answered coldly.

"Well, so after arriving, give me a call, ok?" her dad said.

"I'm a week to go back, so don't bother me anymore." she answered ending the call. Of course after being rude to her dad, she felt pretty bad, but she didn't want to show it. L got everything and sighed.

Then, it came the break time for snacking and getting some rest. IU and Suzy were talking.

"So, are you mad for Yoona?" IU asked her friend.

"That little wretch will see it..." Suzy replied constantly glancing at Yoona evily.

tumblr_mbszelKCo31r7q77do1_250.gif