13

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

The days were passing and Choi Minho kept ignoring Yuri.

"Yah, Choi Minho! Answer me, you... you..."

Minho turned her the backs and went away without a word.

"Yah, you fool..."

-

"Minho-yah... Boyfriend?"

No answer.

-

"Stop there! Stop it!"

No answer. Just walking.

"Aish, this piece of bastard!"

-

At the other way, Luyoon couple was having a great time together. It seemed that Suzy's presence didn't bother them anymore. They could even hold hands and ignore her in front of Suzy.

giphy.gif

«It's ok, Suzy... They're just making me jealous.» and she turned them her backs.

But the truth was that those two were mad for each other and she would find out that someday...

"Hi, best friend!" a sudden voice made her thoughts fly over. "So, what's my Suzy doing?" he asked with a cute voice.

"Aish, you startled me..." she said following Luhan and Yoona with her eyes.

L directed for what Suzy was constantly looking at.

"Oh..." he sighed. "Them again?"

"What? Again?" she nagged.

"Why, am I wrong?" he asked still with his cute and attractive face.

"Ceh..."

"Don't worry. You'll find the perfect guy someday." L comforted her patting on her back.

"Sure. He'll find out that his true love is me. C'mon, let's have an ice cream."

L smiled.

"Ceh, she'll never learn."

 And followed her.

Meanwhile, Yuri was at home patting her heair brush agains the table.

"Ang, ang~" she whimped.

Sooyoung arrived home and saw her depressed.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" she said casting on Yuri. "Are you ill?"

"Aw, stop scrubbing my hair, Soo." Yuri asked.

"Then why are you whimping?"

"Minho doesn't talk to me~"

"Oh, that big jerk!"

"He doesn't answer to my calls or textings! Ang, ang... what should I do?~"

"Yeah, so why did you say that you wouldn't dating him anymore?!" Sooyoung scolded.

"I don't know. Now that I think about it, I feel so regretted! Ang ang, I want him back! How am I supposed to live?"

"Hey, stop whimping like a kid." Soo scolded without compassion like she was dealing with a five-year old kid. But Yuri decided to ignore her words and continued crying like a child. Then, for their sake, Yoona and Seohyun arrived home.

"Hey, what's going on? Did something happened to Yul? Are you ok?" Yoona asked worried hearng her desperated whimps.

"Oh, it's just that... I think their fight went too far." Soo explained.

"What? Then, will you be ok?" Yoona asked.

"ANG ANG!" was Yuri's answer.

"What exactly happned?" Seohyun asked.

"He doesn't even answer to her calls." Soo replied.

"Oh, that's bad." Yoona commented.

"Let me ask you something. Is Minho your real dream boy?"

All these things were driving Yuri crazy. She was passing through a painful agony and no one of them was helping her.

"Ok, enough! I just wanted a shoulder to cry on, but if this is going to be like this, then no thanks."

"Yul..." the others called.

"I'll go." Seohyun said.

"No, I'll go," Sooyoung said standing up. "I caused all this. I'll be right back, girls."

"Good luck." Yoona smiled.

"So, how are the things between Lu oppa and you?" Seohyun asked.

"Awesome." she smirked.

"Just 'awesome'? I expected to hear a 'kicking out!' or a 'perfectly perfect'!" the maknae joked.

"I realized simple words are those who express better our feelings."

"Ohhh, unnie, you're so flirting!" Seohyun joked laughing hard.

Yoona laughed too. It was the first time she heard the maknae doing a silly joke.

"Hey, by the way, do you think Fany unnie will be fine?" Yoona asked.

"Humm, I hope so. Did she sent us an e-mail?" Seo asked.

"Let's check out."

They quickly opened the laptop and the fixed those 4 eyes into that small screen.

"Here's it!" Seo noticed.

"Read out loud." Yoona asked.

"Here it goes... Dear our girls! Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and our maknae Seohyun. Have you been ok there? I'm missing you so much. Since I went to LA yesterday morning I've been thinking of you all day all night. Of course I miss my dubu too ;) Say him I wanna see him to death, ok? I hope school stuff and romantic lives are going well. I'll keep praying for you, girls. From your gem, Tiffany~"

"Ohhh!" Yoona exclaimed. "So touching! Reply her, quickly."

Seohyun obeyed and they started writing a message to their unnie.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was knocking to Yul's room and yelling.

"YAHISH! Let me go in Kwon Yuri! YAHHHH!"

Yuri was whining like a pup inside her room.

"Go away..." she said sobbing.

"Hey, I just want to talk to you. I know this is all my fault. Let me talk to you, Yuri-ah." Sooyoung said.

Yuri wiped up her tears and, sobbing, she opened the door to her friend and sit down again on the floor with the backs turned around to Soo. She smiled:

"Kwon Yuri, gomapda."

Yuri didn't answer but if she did, she would say:

«You're welcome. I'm happy you're here.»

"So, are you still mad to me?" Soo asked.

Yuri thought a bit... actually, she wasn't mad to her, but to Minho. She turned back to Soo and said:

"Actually... no. I'm mad to... Minho. That... big jerk..." Yuri sobbed.

"You want him back?" 

"I don't know... I'm really angry with him. Do you think if he wanted to go back to me... he wouldn't ignore me like this?"

"Don't think like that. Guys are really precipitated. We don't know exactly what they want." 

"What should I do?" 

"Well, give him more time. Maybe he'd think more carefully."

"But it passed 3 weeks. I can't wait more than this. I think... it's over."

"Don't be sad. He made his choice and you made yours. It's all going to be fine. You know, the best way to go through your first broken relationship is to go on a blind date."

"I don't think I'm ready. It'll be hard to forget him."

"But he doesn't deserve it. Forget him. Are you hearing? Forget Choi Minho. Go ahead, have fun girl!"

"Thank you Soo." Yuri hugged her.

"Ok..ok, I'm sick entire of this girly conversation GOSH I can't believe I've been into it, so now, how about an ice cream with your best friend?"

"I would love." she smirked.

They ran downstairs and grabbed a jacket.

"Where are you going girls?" Yoona asked. 

"Omo, unnies! You fixed the things out?" Seo asked.

"Hummm, yeah, we tell you later." Soo replied opening the door.

"But where are you going?" Seo asked.

"Bye." their voices echoed outside.

"I'm glad they maked up." Yoona sighed.

-

snsd+yuri+selca.jpgtumblr_lvpsi0AV3K1qatyuno2_500.jpg01.jpgtumblr_lvpbv5jEgB1qbs9moo6_500.gif

This was Yuri's smile some weeks ago. She has finally forgotten Minho and moved on. She went to a hundred of blind dates with Sooyoung (that said it was to give advices to her, but actually really wanted to meet "the one") and she was very popular among the guys. Yuri also became more feminine and took many advices to her friends that taught her how to dress and make up like a real girl. She also attracted many boys from their school which made Minho very jealous. Let's see why was he doing all those evil things to Yuri before:

Minho's POV

(some days ago)

There she is. Ok, Choi Minho, pretend you didn't see her. Keep walking keep walking don't look back don't look back.

"Yah, Choi Minho!" she yells.

Omo omo, what should I do? Should I stop and snap to her? Or keep walking shows my anger a bit more? I think it's better keep walking and cover my ears. I can become weak because of her angel voice. Ok, cover your ears, cover your ears...

"Choi Minho! Minho-yah~"

Let's run, Choi Minho...

-

(this very day)

Why's all this mess? I went to the main gate to see what was happening. AHHHHHH! No way, it's Kwon Yuri, and she looks stunning! But now we broke up, I can't say to those flirting guys "Stand back, she's my girl"... AISHHH, seriously! 

"Not bad..."

"She's so pretty!"

SHUT UP YOUR BIG MOUTHS! Calm down Choi Minho, it's better to pretend you don't see her. Well, but now I think about it, am I being too rough? I just expected her to apologize after all this dramatization, but she didn't. Maybe she met other guy and doesn't care about me. Yeah, right! What was I thinking? She looks amazing, why would she give me another chance... I'm a jerk. And I'm regretting on that more and more. Maybe I should apologize her now, in front of all these people. It would make me look romantic and regretful... It's not a bad idea!! But, what if she really forgot me and is moving on in another relationship. I would make an embarrassing moment. Like:

"Kwon Yuri, I'm sorry. I was a jerk, please forgive me. I still love you."

And then she:

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend."

And the crowd:

"HAHAHAHAHA, what a pathetic guy!"

nonononononononono, that would be a huge disaster! And I have my reputation as the team capitan of the basketball team to defend. NO it wouldn't happen. Never.

End of POV

"Hey, Yul... Look at him. He's here." Sooyoung whispered in the middle of all those voices and noise.

Yuri looked foreward. There he was, Choi Minho.

"I'll ignore him."

"Yeah, great decision!" Soo agreed.

Yuri passed by Minho without a glance, without a word. She had finally forgot him. There wasn't any hit between both now. It was like nothing had happened. But the pain would come later and it would be more painful than any of both could imagine.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Hey folks! So, wassup? :) I decided to update more often like I promised you, but instead, I'll come with shorter chaps :< I don't know if you prefer to read less often but longer updates, or almost everyday and shorter ones. It's up to you to decide. I'm all ears and I'll accept any suggestion^^ Just tell me which one do you prefer that I do. Thank you so much for following the story line of Dream Boy, guys! And don't forget- Comments make my day ;D  THANK YOU, by... your author-nim