Chapter 5

The breaking of a concept

 

Daehyun was so shoked that he didn't even notice Yongguk choking on his coffee or Himchan throw a worried look at Youngjae. All he could think of was that his project partner, the boy that Daehyun considered to be surely the prettiest male he's ever seen (maybe prettier than most females too?) was going on a date ... with someone else... with a guy... with THIS guy.

 

The Busan singer instantly glared at the black haired boy but Youngjae didn't seem to hear him because he kept talking.

 

"We haven't had much time to spend together lately because our schedules clash awfully and we haven't found an appartment big enough yet" he was looking at Yongguk and it seemed like they were close enough to be speaking of such personal matters.

 

"Err, I have to get to class" Yongguk got up and threw a few bills on the table. "It was nice to see both of you again" he said smiling and left for his class.

 

"Oh right, it's late already. We'll get going too. See you tomorrow as we decided?" the blonde was looking at Daehyun for confirmation and the elder found himself nodding.

 

"It was really nice metting you" said Himchan "Sorry we're in such a rush" the boy smiled and Daehyun thought he looked like a rabbit. In his book rabbits were officially off the cute innocent creatures list.

 

When he reached his flat Daehyun's first thought was that they've been robbed. The panic lasted only a couple of seconds before he spotted Yongguk in the middle of their now-wrecked living room.

 

The singer slowly advanced towards his friend and took in Yongguk's appearance. He looked exactly like he did earlier, wearing the same clothes but now his hat was off, showing messy hair and his lower lip was bleeding. Daehyun would've thought Yongguk somehow got in a fight, in their flat, but in the next second Yongguk bit down on his lip, hard enough to hurt, and kept staring down. He noticed the younger boy only when he was standing in front of him.

 

"They're not dating" it sounded like a question. If he wouldn't know better he'd say Yongguk was pouting.

 

Daehyun didn't know what to say to that. Except maybe that he wished they weren't. Because ... well it wasn't like he had any problems with guys dating but because.. why? So he just asked the question that's been bugging him.

 

"How do you know Youngjae?" he asked as he began picking up books scattered all over the floor.

 

"He tutored Junhong for a few years, after we moved from home"

 

Daehyun remembered that before he lived with Yongguk the rapper stayed with his baby brother. So that's how the two knew each other ...

 

"They are not dating. Just because they go to a stupid movie it doesn't mean they're ..." Yongguk frowned "together"

 

Suddenly the picture of Youngjae hugging Himchan appeared clearly in Daehyun's mind. The blonde had his head on the elder's chest and they were speaking quietly before the slim singer raised himself on his toes and ...

 

"No of course not. They can't be" Daehyun said strongly while pushing Yongguk on the couch to be able to lift up the table.

 

No one said anything as the brown haired singer cleaned the room without asking why Yongguk made a mess in the first place. Only when the rapper got up and walked towards the door did he break the silence.

 

"It's almost 12 and you have morning classes" he said while glaring at his hyung's back.

 

"Yeah I know, I'll be back before ..." he paused "Well, fast"

 

"Whatever you want to do can wait untill tomorrow, seriously, help me clean"

 

"No it can't"

 

Yongguk was already putting on his jacket and he grabbed his keys when Daehyun spoke again.

 

"Where are you going anyway?"

 

"To break up"

 

______________

A/N: I want to write fluffy scenes... but I don't really feel like rushing the story so have a bit of patience with me. I have the next chapter written already and it's longer -happy dance- but I'm not sure when I'll post it. I've read a few stories here and apparently people update slower? Like maybe once a week ... but I'd feel bad waiting that long. Okay I'll end this awkward rambling now.. 

Thanks for reading and I'll appreciate if you could take a moment to write a comment and tell me what you wish to see more.

I said I'd finish the rambling but... have to ask ... do you guys want me to keep focusing on Daehyun and Youngjae or would it be okay to maybe switch POV's and maybe focus a bit on the other couples too?  If i don't get any answers on this I'll err.. do as I feel when I write o.o

Thanks again and sorry for the long note <3