Chapter 13

The breaking of a concept

 

 Daehyun pushed the younger male inside and closed the door before leaning on it.

 

"Youngjae... say, do you think of me as a friend?"

 

Youngjae frowned not quite understanding what the other meant or rather why he was asking that and why now.

 

"Er yes I guess?" he answered after a moment.

 

After hearing the answer Daehyun's thick lips stretched into a grin and he stepped forward, once again invading the younger singer's personal space.

 

"Then I guess this is okay" he whispered softly before leaning closer to Youngjae and pressing his lips against the other's. Daehyun's eyes closed and the corners of his lips twiched upwards. Youngjae's lips were soft and they felt wonderful against his. By instinct rather than thought the elder parted his lips to allow his tongue to lightly brush against Youngjae's lower lip tasting something sweet, probably from the vanilla shake the blonde had earlier. Daehyun would've given anything in that moment for his numb partner to part his lips and grant him entrance.

 

In a second Daehyun was pushed to the side and Youngjae rushed out. He stood there for a minute trying to make his brain catch up with the events. When thoughts of the kiss were pushed aside for the moment he managed to get out and look around.

 

Youngjae was nowhere to be seen.

 

~ * ~

 

Yongguk knew he was physically attracted to Himchan but he didn't think the younger quite knew it. Either that or his new boyfriend was a tease.

 

The rapper watched as the black haired boy walked around the kitchen wearing a tshirt and a very tight pair of pants. The elder couldn't keep a smile off his face as Himchan pouted and started mumbling softly while reading from a cooking guide.

 

Himchan bit his lower lip as he added the pancake mix in the frying pan and his wide eyes never left the stove.

 

Yongguk's head dropped to the table as he groaned quietly. Almost three weeks have passed since they've officially became a couple and sadly not much has changed. It seemed like Himchan was a lot more shy than Yongguk ever thought he'd be.

 

The only reason Yongguk didn't see fit to push for more was the odd circumstances in which they became a couple. Himchan made it clear he was just giving Yongguk a chance and the elder didn't want to do anything that might screw up their relationship.

 

A soft jazz tune made Yongguk snap out of his thoughts and he smiled softly at the screen of his phone.

 

"Junhongie" he whispered lovingly and anyone who might've overheard without knowing the two would bet it was the red haired male's lover on the other side of the call.

 

"Hyuuuuung"

 

Yongguk's famous gummy smile made it's appearance when he heared his brother's whine, he could almost imagine the other pouting.

 

"I haven't seen you in such a long time hyung. You and Himchannie hyung need to come have lunch with us today!"

 

The rapper thought about his schedule for the day and after deeming nothing more important than his cute little brother he decided to cancel a recording in other to meet with the younger.

 

Once they exchanged time and place they closed the call. Yongguk looked towards the living room

intending on going to tell his boyfriend about the lunch arrangement but was instead met with a grinning Himchan leaning on the kitchen door.

 

"Junhong and ..."

 

"I heard" replied the black haired boy before moving forward and stepping behind Yongguk's chair.

 

Yongguk felt Himchan's hands on his shoulders then felt his breath on his neck, Himchan must've bent down a little. No matter how much he tried he couldn't stop a blush from showing on his cheeks as his boyfriend's hands moved into a hug position and the boy whispered into his ear "I'm all free today Gukkie"   

 

_______________________

I could teach how to be evil 101 right? :3

I know, I know ... it's short but I just couldn't write more. I was just watching them on After School Club and my heart just melted.. and my brain's a big pile of goo right now. I swear I've never in my life felt more like a silly teenager (even though I'm not one anymore). They made me stop the video, stand up and run around giggling like crazy a good couple of times.