Part 2: New colleague. New enemy. New neighbor. New friend. New crush?

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

 

 

 

Hyosung POV

Hmpfght. I mumbled.

"Huh? WHAT?!?!" I wasn't in my own room, but where was I then?

I stood up and walked to the living room when I realized, I'm in Kikwang's apartment. Right on that moment I felt something on my back, something hard. I turned to look who it was and got shocked to see Kikwang there shirtless. I first only saw his abs then is arm muscles, till my eyes met his eyes. 'Is it just me or is it getting hot right here?' I asked to myself in my head. "Like what you see?" Kikwang said with a smirk. "Hmm.. I've seen better" I said, hiding how nervous I was. His smirk changed into a frown. "Let's eat." He said. "You, you cooked for me?" I stuttered in surprise. "Of course I did." I was shocked, I didn't know he could cook. And that's really sweet of him to let me sleep in.. HIS BED?!?!? "Come, sit, eat." He said calm. I took my chopstick and started to eat, already forgetting about sleeping in his bed. "Wow, this is really good. You are a good cook." He chuckled, "Gomawo." I just nodded. There was a awkward silence for a while but Kikwang broke it by asking, "So, did you sleep well?" I froze by is question. Not only because I slept in his bed, also because of what I dreamed. I dreamed about him giving a kiss on my cheek, it was weird, unexpected and random. But also sweet, warm and kind. 

Kikwang POV

Hyosung completely froze when I asked if she slept well? "Y-yeah, I slept great." There formed a smile on my face. 'Because I gave you a kiss on your cheek.' I thought in my head. I kissed her when she slept. It was a simple kiss on the cheek. I couldn't not do it. She looked so cute and peaceful in her sleep. Hyosung broke me out of my thought, "Where, where did you sleep?" she asked me nervous. "I slept on the couch, but if you want me to sleep with you in my bed next time.." I stopt talking already letting her know what I mean. "YAH!" I just laughed while she blushed. 

We she finished eating, "Gomawo." she said with a sweet and tender voice. She walked out of the kitchen After helping washing the plates and glasses. "Yah! Where are you going?" "I'm going to my apartment, why?" "Because I want you to stay here." "I'm going with Ji Eun and Hana. By the way, stop doing your playboy ways on me! I hate it." "I'm not gonna help you to stop me. And if you forgot, you were the one who slept in my bed." I said with a smirk.  And once again she blushed. 

[In a café with Ji Eun and Hana]

Third person POV

Ji Eun, Hana and Hyosung were sitting at a table by the window. Whenever they come here, they always sit there. 

"So Hyosung-ah, how is it working with Kikwang-ah?" Ji Eun asked Hyosung. Since Hyosung-ah worked in school, she couldn't work along with Kikwang. And since Ji Eun said that she would change her mind sooner or later, the first question she asks is always the same.  "Just like always, frustrating." Hyosung simply answered with a sigh. "Really? I thought that you said that he is handsome." Hana asked. It took Hyosung of guard, "Y-yeah, i guess so.." Ji Eun and Hana both gave Hyosung a look of 'You guess?'It's obvious!'"Oh gosh, who am I kidding?! He has the nicest abs I've ever seen and he is super strong. Not even mentioning about his eyes, lips and-" Hyosung couldn't finish her words, "You saw his abs!!" Ji Eun said out lout of excitement. When Hyosung realized what she said, she blushed like a crazy. "Hyosung... Is there something you need to tell us?" "Well... I-I slept, in his bed.." "DOUBLE U THEE EFF??!?!?!?!? Goshh!! I knew something like that would happen!! And? Is he a good pillow?" Ji Eun screamed out loud what made everyone look at them. "What?! No! He didn't sleep with me. He slept on his couch when I fell in sleep in his house when we where talking." Hyosung said with a tomato red head. "Yah! Ji Eun-ah, when did you turn so ert?" Hana said jokingly. "Yeah yeah, sorry.. But you know. Since I fell in love, I like to see other couples formed." "YAH! Song Ji Eun, how dare you to say that me and Kikwang would be a couple?!?!" Hyosung said in shock. "Relax Hyosung-ah! She joked. And I personally think that you guys would make a lovely couple!" Hana said with a big smile. "Aish.. What's wrong with you guys?!?!" Hyosung sighed. What they didn't know was that someone heard their conversation, "So Hyosung-ah.. Enjoy your moment now you still have it. But soon.." The person stoped his/her words, only smirking was what he/she was doing now.

 

 

On the other side Kikwang and his be(a)st friends where in Junhyung's house, along with their not-his-best-but-very-good-friends (Mblaq). "So Kikwang-ah, did Hyosung talked to you after what happened?" "Who Hyosung-ah? Of course we talked. She even slept in my bed." Those words shocked Joon very much. "Really?! WOW, I know Hyosung-ah almost an year and know that she is a tuff one to get! How did you do it so fast?" Yoseob asked, not believing him. "No, not in that way! We where talking and it was already like 2AM and she fell in sleep in my apartment. I put her in my bed and slept on the couch." Joon's face expression got light again. 'Phew, that means I still got a chance to win Hyosung's h eart.'he thought. "Did you guys knew, that Kikwang is scared for Hyosung." "Hehehehe. Yeah, Hyosung is not simple to get. But she only does that to people she has a crush on, or people who she hates." "Yah! We are friends now!!" "Yeah right.. So if you guys are friends, it's normal for you to talk about her." Yoseob said with a smirk. "She is, okay.." Kikwang said innocent. All people who knew her, gave him a 'WTF' look. "OKAY!! I guess I can't lie.. *sigh*." He started to talk excitedly about her. "Do you guys know, how sweet she looks when she sleeps? And those curves!" "WOOOOH!" All other boys said. "That's the Kikwang who we know! Tell more about her." Junhyung said. ​"Shut uo, Junhyung!! Or I'll tell Hara."  Junhyung is scared for Hara. He love her very much and doesn't wan't her to go of his side. Whenever you treat him like that, he defenitly be quiet. 'Be happy while you can Kikwang.. But Hyosung will be mine.' 

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

When Kikwang and Hyosung both came home. They realized something.

Wow.. I only know Kikwang for 2 weeks. First we where colleague's. Then he became my enemy. Suddenly he was my neighbor. And know he is my friend.. 

Kikwang walked to Hyosung's apartment. "Oh, anhaseyong." "Anyeong, Hyosung-ah. Yoseob asked me if you want to go to his birthday party." "Yeah sure! When and where?" "Gayoon's place, saturday from 10 PM." "Okay. Thank you, bye~" Hyosung said flashing her gummy smile.  Aishh.. That gummy smile. It's so cute! But what is that warm feeling I get every time I see her smile? Kikwang asked himself in his head. 

They both didn't realize what it was.. But I guess we all know.. ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

HEEEEEYY!! GUESS WHO IS BACK?? yepp it's me!! OMG!! How stupid are they?! Not even realizing that they like each other :S. Sorry for the late update. I actually had this chapter already when I just uploaded the last one.. But I needed to color their text and I wanted the spelling be good... My mom was saing I needed to go outside, so she let me go outside.. ALL DAY LONG!! And she did it for this whole week (I was free). So in night-time I wrote they extra parts for this chapter. But I was verrrryyyy tired yesterday since I was the day before that awake till 03:30 AM!!! And I fell inslep -______-.  So again... Mianhamnida.. 

Tomorrow it is monday.. SCHOOL START AGAIN T________________________________________T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But no worries!! I only have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday school :D And then I'll be Thursday and Friday free!! Then a whole week again T__T But after that whole week... I HAVE AN OTHER WEEK FREE!!! After that week free, I'll only have 1 month left before our summer vacation will start!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'll go to High school... But..... ( Yepp more bad newsss) Since I have on of the highest scores for school.. THERE WILL BE MORE WORK FOR ME T_____________________T So  my time for updating will lack, very badly.....  In the netherlands, when you are around the age of 12, you'll go to high school. And all those other classes you did before, where in elementary school. So yeah maybe a little confusing. Well Bye!! And once again sorry T_T Subscribe and comment. OOOH!!! I wrote a one-shot ( Yeah.. i know I should be working on this one.. But I was inspired and didn't want to lose my idea.) It's called "On rainy day's." So here is the link if you want to read: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439485/on-rainy-days-heartbreak-hyosung-kikwang-oneshot-romance-hyokwang-kisung

And yess... It is Hyokwang/Kisung.