WHERE IS MY SISTER?

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

Hyosung POV

I woke up 6 AM. "HMPFFFF." I mumbled half asleep. I slowly woke up. I saw myself embraced in Kikwang's muscular arms, a smile came on my face. I slowly put Kikwangs arms away and walk to the kitchen. I didn't sleep this well in times. Maybe I should be angry or mad at Kikwang, but it didn't feel like he did something wrong.. No, it actually felt very... Good..... Is it possible that I... No, it couldn't. But what is that feeling again that I always get when I'm with him? "Hyosung-ah!!" I heard Kikwang calling me. I walked towards the living room.

"What is it Kikwang?" 

"What not happy to see me?"

"*sigh* just tell me what you wanted to say. Oh and btw, not really."

"I'm going to Yoseob to get my keys." 

"Okay, make sure you come back safely! I'm making breakfast."

"Yepp. Bye!"

__________

 

Kikwang POV

I walked to Yoseob's house.

"YAH! YANG YOSEOB GIVE ME MY KEYS!" I yelled at him when I saw him on his balcony.

"HERE!" He yelled back while trowing my keys at me.

I wanted to go to my car when I realized that i didn't brought back Karima(Sunhwa).

"YANG YOSEOB! COME DOWN!" I shouted, getting tired of it.

"COMING!"

"What do you want Kikwang?"

"Do you know where Karima has gone? I forgot her to take back at home."

"Oh Sunhwa? She was going back home with Joon."

"And her boyfriend?"

"Kwanghee wasn't aloud to come with Joon."

"Weird.. I'll go to Joon. See you soon! Oh! And!! I slept with Hyosung." I smirked.

"REALLY!?!? DAEBAK! We got our old Kikwang back again!" He high-fived me.

"We only slept.. for now..." I grinned widely.

"Gosh learn me something so I can get Ji Eun!"

"We'll see." And with that I was going to my car.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I parked my car affront of Joon's house.

I knocked.

"Thats weird? No one opened."

Than I saw an letter on the door.

I took the letter and started reading it with my eyes widened.

Hello Kikwang or Hyosung or maybe even both.

If you guys read this, YOU ARE TO LATE!

Sunhwa is with me. Don't worry I will treat her well... IF you guys will have a deal with me.

I'm in Busan right now in babostreet numbr. 23(A/N: I can't think about anything better :S)

Come here BEFORE 26 May.

Bring Hyosung along or if you are Hyosung, bring Kikwang along. Just come BOTH!

 

Have a nice day without your sister. 

BYE

ps: If you can, bring Kwanghee along!

 

What did I just read? HAS HE GONE CRAZY?!??!!?

I kicked the table outside and got into my car, going back to Hyosung.

__________

3rd Person POV

 

"Oh you're back." Hyosung said happy.

"Yes." Kikwang growled.

"What happened Kikwang?" Hyosung sounded worried.

Kikwang handed her the envelope with the letter of Joon inside. Hyosung read it.

"WHAT?!?!? WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?!" Hyosung screamed. Sunhwa and Hyosung grown kind of close. Lately Sunhwa always was going with Hyosung, Hana and Ji Eun. They become best friends and have a lot of things in comment.

Like they all have different real names but all changed it because they wanted a Korean name.

Hyosung's real name was Mehak, Ji Eun's real name was Kalsoom, Hana's real name was Dilana and Sunhwa's real name was Karima. Those names where their secret and only they and some close friends new about it.

"When are we going Kikwang?"

"Uh.. How about now!"

"Okay, let me pack my stuff and something to eat for us."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY OKAY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLYYYYYYY !! 

Sorry for not updating in such a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. But I ahve soooooo many work to do lately :(. 

DID you guys hear about Hyosung's scandal? It's so totally unfair!! Really those netizens are getting on my nerves!

Do you know why this chaoter ?

There is a freaking gohst In my house! Seriously I'm scared like hell! And my parents are NOT home!! And I need to go to the toilet but I'm sooo damn scared! I got up and walked to the kitchen and the water didn't come from the tap! It just said that there was 80c water coming from the tap!! And I just heard doors open and close! And really I'm scared like hell!!!!! So now I'm writing and listening to music to calm myself down. Now playing SECRET Love is Move.

Did I ever mention how much I love you guys? 

Well now I do :D I LOVE YOU GUYS

Well see you next time! Bye xxxx