A very long morning.

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

IMPORTANT!!!  If you read the last chapter, you probably know it was bad as hell. So I changed a part. Please read the part of Hyosung who woke up again before you read this chapter. Thank you.

 

Hyosung POV:

Was I too rude? I mean he tried to explain. Does are the only words in my head. But then again, what I saw this morning.. No, I don't wan't to know anymore about it.

[ Flashback of that verrryyy long morning]

Aish... Why do I have so much stuff? 9 boxes!! 9 boxes I needed to remove out of my old room, into my new apartment. 

I was thinking about to ask Kikwang for help, but no, he probably is still sleeping. After a half hour, I only had 3 boxes in my apartment! So I decided to ask Kikwang for help.

*Knocks* *Silence* *Knocks again* *Female giggle* Who was that? Maybe it's Sunhwa. *Knocks harder* "Oh, Hyosung-ah. eh.." There he stood shirtless. Although I didn't want to admit t, he looked hot. His abs.. Wow, I was paralyzed. But when I saw her behind him, when I saw Min, I got angry. I didn't know why, I mean, we are just colleague's, right? "Ah. Hello Hyosung-ah." What was she doing here? And why did she think that she could call me Hyosung-AH? Aish.. Just the same bad manners as Kikwang. "Hyosung-ah please, it's not what it looks like. I always sleep shirtless." What did he think? Aish, what's wrong with him? "No need to explain, don't want to know about it. I wanted to ask you if you could help me moving in." I told him harsh. "But it looks like you are very busy." I said sarcastically. 

I walked away. But Kikwang hold my hand, "Hyosung-ah please, let me explain." He said. It was heart breaking how he said it, almost begging. But no, I don't wanted to hear anything. I stayed quiet and shook his hand off. I felt guilty, but still, I needed some time. 

When I finished moving my boxes into my apartment, I saw Min coming out of Kikwang's apartment. "No please, not now."I said to my self. "Look who we got there." "What do you want?" "Girl, don't think that you have a chance with Kikwang, he only falls for me. Too bad that I don't fall for him, right? Hehe." The girl was working me on my nerves. I wanted to smack her, but someone called me on the phone. I closed my door, right in front of her face. It was Gayoon. "Hi, Gayoon-yah. No I'm not doing anything tonight. Of course we can talk. Okay I'll see you later bye." Huh? That was weird, I never heard Gayoon so scared.

[That same morning only now G.NA's story]

 

Gayoon POV

Doojoon, yes he is it, he is my ideal man. And today, today I'm going to tell him my true feelings. 

[In the Cafe] 

There is Gayoon, I hope she can help me with telling Doojoon about my feelings. But Doojoon was sitting next to Gayoon. I was very confused. But then, then she kissed him! Gayoon knows about my feelings towards him, how could she do something like this? Tears rolling of my cheeks, when Gayoon saw me. She got of Doojoon's lap, yes lap, they were kissing and Doojoon brought her on his lap. It was not long when Doojoon also saw me. He didn't know about any thing, although that was what thought. Gayoon was coming to me, I didn't want to talk to her or see her. I needed someone to talk. Someone who understands me, that someone is Hyosung.

 

Gayoon POV

Doojoon and I dated today for 100 days. So he called me to meet him in the cafe. There he was, handsome like always. That we are dating is not a secret, well except for G.NA noona. I'm her favorite dongsaeng, she sees me like her younger sister. But this, I never could tell her. She loves Doojoon. I also do, but I couldn't date him. But he liked me to, I told him about G.Na unni. We decided to keep it a secret.

Today in the cafe, he gave me a ring. It was beautiful. So I kissed him, it was the sweetest thing someone ever did. It was very uncomfortable to kiss him like that, so he placed me on his lap. I realized that I never wanted to lose him. But then I saw G.NA Unni. I jumped out of Doojoon's lap. He gave me a confused look. Then he looked behind him and also stood up. I tried to talk with her, she walked away. 

"Give her some time Gayoon-ah." Doojoon said and kissed me on the head. I felt guilty, very guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ohh!! That MIN!! Sorry for let her see so bad. But I'm not an anti! In fact she is my bias in miss A! And G.NA... Poor G.NA.  But I love DooYoon couple!!!<3 

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I'll update soon. Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment. Bye~~