The party and Sunhwa's new boyfriend?

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! I'm soooooooo sorry for not updating!! I'm very lazy lately since we are practicing for our school musical and eh... I... was reading some fanfictions... and was going outside everyday with my friends.. 

Oh goshh... I AM SORRYYYYYY!!! I have a life too you know.. and I felt guilty that I was more on my computer than with my friends so.. And now I am sorry for you guys! So here is a chapter for making things up^^ PS: This chapter will be the start of a verrrryyyyyyy long head topic. all other things will be related to this.. But you didn't hear that from me!!!!

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Hyosung POV

I was at Kikwang house, helping him choosing what he should wear. "Isn't it supposed to be, that the guy help a girl with her clothes?" I said frustrated. "Not how I learned it." I sighed. "But I can help you undress though!" "YAH! !" I yelled at him while he was smirking. What's wrong with the dude? I thought. "Just let me see your choices! How faster how better." "Why always so grumpy?" "You sounded like a little kid." I said without showing any emotion. He laughed. It was cute. But it wasn't his famous eye smile. Not that I wanted to see it, but Ji Eun always keeps saying that it would melt my heart. "And how about his one?" Kikwang asked me. "Hmm... I like the other one better though." "Okay then I will wear that one." Kikwang was wearing a white collared shirt. With normal jeans. It looked simple and it was simple. But when he wears it.. NO! Stupid Hyo, don't think about things like that! "HYO!!" "Huh? Oh! Eh.. What?" "I called your name 6 times and still you didn't hear me?" "Oh mian. I will be going now." "No don't go! Stay for a little." "Why should I?" I asked him. "We need to talk about.. *sigh* Karima (Sunhwa's real name in this story)"Okay.." I sitted on his couch when he started to talk.

 

 

Third person POV

"Remember Sunhwa's date?" Hyosung nodded. "She..*soft sigh* He..*a deeper sigh* They...*very deep sigh*. They are dating." "OMO! JINJA!!?? That;s so cute!!" Kikwang gave her a glare, "It's NOT! She shouldn't date guys who I don't know!"  Then Sunhwa came in... with the guy.

"Ahnyeong Hyosung Unni! Hi Kiki!" Sunhwa came in excited.

"Ahnyeong Karima! Ahnyeong guy who I don't know!" Hyosung said happily.

Kikwang stayed silent.

"Oh! Sorry for not introducing him. He is Kwanghee, Hwang Kwang-Hee. He is my boyfriend" Sunhwa said blushing.

Kikwang hold in his anger and tried to be friendly.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Kwanghee-ssi."

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Lee Kikwang-ssi."

Kwanghee said.

It was silent for a moment until Hyosung broke the silent.

"Please, come in and sit." 

"Thank you unni! Looks like you have more too say than Kikwang", in this house." Sunhwa giggled

"Oh! You guys don't live together?" Kwanghee asked in shock.

Kikwang grinned widely. "I think I do like this guy!" And with that Hyosung gave him a punch on his shoulder while blushing.

"But, what is your age?" Kikwnag asked the question Sunhwa hoped he wouldn't.

"I'm borned in 1988." Kwanghee said.

Kikwang was in shock. He as even older than him! Hyosung gave him a look that said It's not that old, don't attack him with anything(like in words not like guns and stuff like that) . He listend to her and only said, "Oh.. I see."

"I know I'm older than you and Sunhwa. But I really like her." Kwanghee tried.

Sunhwa was just looking at both men's, just like Hyosung.

"It's okay, Kwanghee hyung. You can date my sister." All 4 where smiling very bright.

"Thank you very much Kikwang-ssi! And you can call me just Kwanghee."

"You don't need to thank me. And you can just calm me Kikwang."

"Yay! Now let's go celebrate Yoseob's birthday!" Sunhwa said excited.

"Wait! I need to change my clothes because SOMEONE wanted me to come so I could help that person with his or her clothes!" Hyosung said while glaring at Kikwang who just smirked.

"Should I help you with your clothes?" "NO!" and she walked away quickly to her apartment.

 

When Hyosung finished changing her clothes, they go to Yoseobs house.

"There is our old guy!" Kikwang teased Yoseob. "YAH!"

They were all talking or drinking or something els.

 

Hyosung POV

It was already past  midnight, most guest were already heading home. Only Hyuna, Jihyun, Gayoon, Sohyun, Jiyoon(4minute), Sunhwa, Ji Eun, Hana (SECRET), IU, G.O, Joon, Mir, Seungho, Thunder(MBLAQ), Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon(B2ST), Hyungsik(ZE:A Thunders cousin and Kwanghee's best friend in this story), Kwanghee, and me of course, stayed. 

But most of them already sleeping. Hyuna laid on the couch with Joon without knowing​. If Hyuna would wake up, she would kill him, hehehe. Jihyun and Hyungsik were hugging on the balcony, while Gayoon and Doojoon were making out. Ji Eun was sleeping with her head on the table and Dongwoon was sleep-sitting on a chair  while putting his feet on thetable right fore Ji Eun's face. I can't wait till they wil wake up! Sohyun was texting Sungjae since he already went home. Sunhwa and Kwanghee were laying on Yoseob's bed along with Jiyoon and G.O. Junhyung missed all Hara's texts and Yoseob was flirting with IU. Hyunseug was laying on the kitchen floor with a plate with chicken wings. Okay.. creepy.... Mir was sleep talking and hugging Seungho. Hana was sleeping on my lap. But.. where is Kikwang?

I carefully putted Hana's head off my lap and went looking for Kikwang. 

I knocked on the door of the bathroom. *knocks* *no answer* I opened the door and found Kikwang sitting on the floor. "Yah! Kikwang! Where were you? I've been looking for you." "Why would you look for me?"Kikwang said. He sounded sad. "What's up, Kikwang?" I said worried. "Nothing." was all what I got. "Okay then I'll go back then." I was leaving him but he grabbed my wrist. "Please, please don't leave me." I was shocked by his action. I just nodded. "Thank you." He said while he hugged me. And once again I was shocked. I tried to push him gently but he only hold on tighter. "Please let me hugg you for a while.." And when he said that, I hugged him back. He sounded so helpless. If I refused to hug him back, I would call my self a bad person. "Come one Kikwang-ah let's go home." Kikwang nodded and stood up. We both forgot about Sunhwa. 

_______________________

When we arrived home, Kikwang realized something. "Sh!t, I forgot my keys in Yoseobs house!" (They came walking and talking. hehe it rhymes.) "Doesn;t matter, you can sleep in my apartment." I told him. "Jinja? You are sure that it wouldn't be a problem for you?" Kikwang asked, not believing me. "Yes, you can sleep in my bed I'll sleep on my couch." I said to him. "But.. It's your bed." Kikwang said still not believing me. "I know, but I also slept in your bed." He first hesitated, but then he came in my apartment. "I have no pajamas." Kikwang said. "Wait here, I'll get something for you." I came back with a very loose sweats and a shirt. He looked at me "Why do you have these clothes?" "I like to wear comfortable clothes when I'm home." I said.

"Come." He said. "Why?" I asked. "To sleep."he pointed at my bed. "But-" "I don't want you to sleep on the couch. And this bed is big enough for both of us." he cut me. He saw me hesitating, "Come on! I won't try anything." "Really?" I asked to be sure."  "Yes, unless you want me to try something." he said with a smirk. "YAH!" I hit him on his head. "I'm sorry! I was joking!" I glared once more at him while he was showing his famous eye smile. So thats what Ji Eun was talking about.. She was right! It is so cute and handsome on the same time! He looks so perfect. But then I realize again what kind of ert he is. "Aish.. Okay!" He smiled again. But then he was taking of his shirt. "Wha-what are you doing?" I asked him in shock. "Remember? I sleep without a shirt." He smirked, once again. I just shook my thoughts away and got in bed. Right after me he came to.

He fell in sleep in less than 10 minutes. I was still awake after an hour, when suddenly I felt something on my hips that slowly took me in a back hug. I gasped. I knew Kikwang was smirking. I didn't see, but I could feel. I looked behind me and I was right. I didn't want to wake him so I just laid back. "What, not protesting?" He whispered in my ear. "Yah you are awake." "I was the hole time." he said. "Then let me go." I whispered back. He closed his eyes again. "Yah! know I already know you are awake." i whisper-yelled at him. "Ssst, I'm not!" He whispered back and hold on tighter until my back was touching his abs. I just closed my eyes, and this time, I slept directly.

 

*****************************************************************

Hello my lovely subscribers and readers!!!! SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! 

What do you guys think about his chapter? It's a bit cheesy.. But also sweet?? Kinda..

TO MY SILENT READER/ SUBSCRIBERS : PLEASE leave a comment about what you guys think about it! I feel like no one is reading it or doesn't like it. Even if you don't like it, please leave a comment what I should do better. THANK YOU~~