Living in my dream?!

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

Kikwang POV

They both smiled on their way to get back to his car.

"Kikwang."

"Huh?"

"Kikwang wake up!"

"What? Hyosung?"

"Kikwang we need to go, come on."

What? It was al a dream?! Hyosung doesn't love me.. It was all just a dream... *sigh* "Why does it has to be a dream?" I mumbled in myself. 

"Did you say something?" Hyosung asked. "No, no. Just.. never mind, let's go.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hyosung POV

"No, no. Just.. never mind, let's go."

I was disappointed with his last sentence.. He doesn't trust me? Or maybe it's just something I didn't want to hear.. Well, it's not the right moment to think about it. 

Kikwang wasn't paying much attention to the road. Which is weird since, well yeah, he is Kikwang. A smile crept on my face with those thought.. Kikwang is Kikwang.. He is handsome, sweet, funny, a good listener, he as experience with things while I don't, he is playful.. And yes, there are things you would doubt about.. But no one is perfect.. And in my eyes, Kikwang seems perfect right now. Ugh.. Look what I'm saying right now! How do my feelings change so fast? This is frustrating. But the worst part is.. It seems like Kikwang isn't interested in me at all!!

"Hyo.." 

I was waken up from my thoughts.

"Yes."

"Is there something wrong? It seems you're struggling with something." He sounded worried.

"No.. But shouldn't you be concentrating on the road?"

"No. I took a break to sit and talk with you." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." 

"Everything for a friend." He winked at me.

OH GAWD!! HE WINKED AT ME!! OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? My head is in a complete mess right now!! 

I decided to just give him a soft but warm smile.

___________

Kikwang POV

"Everything for a friend." I winked at her.

AISH!! STUPID KIKWANG!! Why did you wink at her?!? She will call you crazy!! But, what can I do? I just love the way she does everything.. Gosh that sounded cheesy.

"Thank you." She gave me a warm smile. If you would only know.. How much I love that smile. But nothing is better than her gummy smile.

"You know Kikwang.. At first sight, we both weren't that happy to meet each other. But know, know I think I should be very happy with someone like you."

"Thank you. And indeed. I am very happy to have you." I told her. The only thing is, that I'm not having her as the thing I want her to.. I don't want her as just a friend.. She is more. Well, I want her as more. I wish she could...

"Hyosung.. As a friend. You know you can always talk to me?" 

"I know..."

"Than tell me what's wrong?"

"Okay.. I met a very nice guy. On first sight you wouldn't think like that. But I now know his real personality and, I think I started to fall for him. But the problem is, I don't think he sees me in the way I do. People fall for his muscles.. They don't see his sweet personality."

That's disappointing.. She likes an other guy.. Unless... SHE IS TALKING ABOUT ME! Is she? Well, better do something than nothing!

"Hyosung, if that guy was sitting right next to you now.. What should he do to make you believe he likes you to?" she looks taken away with my sudden question.

"I.. I would believe him if, he kissed me............." She told me.

If that is the only thing that would make her believe, than I should do it!

"Hyo." I made her face me. Come on Kikwang! It's not like it's your first time! Go for it, prove her you love her! 

And at the end of those thoughts. I attacked her with a kiss.

I started with a little peck but when I felt how soft her lips are I started to do it harder and started to on her lower lip. She was against the car door while holding on my shoulder and caressing my hair. When I found a way to sip my tongue into . Little by little I was exploring with my tongue.

Hyosung POV

He attacked me with a kiss! He knew I was talking about him? He loves me to? 

His lips are.. are very soft. He started with a little kiss but he started to on my lower lip. I couldn't hold it. I just kissed him back until he found a way to slip his tongue into my mouth. Little by little he started to get everything in my mouth. And I just did the same. He putted his hands on my waist and I putted mine on his shoulders while on was caressing his hair. It was a deep, intense and sweet kiss, with allot of passion. We let go of each other to take breath..

Kikwang smirked at me. "I guess that guy likes you to."

"I guess so." I smiled at him.

 

Kikwang POV

"Hyosung,  I know that I'm not the greatest, not the smartest, not the best guy. And I know that you deserve much better than me.. But could you please be my girlfriend?" I said the same words as I said in my dream.

"Of course I will." She said showing her gummy smile. And with that I attacked her again.

I don't know how long we were kissing. But I know that I liked it. I started the car again and start driving again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay... You can all hate me to fool you guys on the last chapter.. But hey! They are a couple now!! And this time for real!! Maybe not as romantic but come one, who would believe it would happen in the other way.. who would even believe it would happen in this way?  And eh... the kiss scene.. I'm 12 and never had my first kiss and only had 1 boyfriend so I don't have any idea how that should be.. Mianhae...

Well... SAD NEWS!!

Vacation is almost over :( Than I have one month none stop school :/ BOOOOOHOOOOO!! And ehh.. Tomorrow I will be very busy with my work since I didn't do much in my vacation because.. you know IT'S MY VACATION!(yelling at my teacher not at you guys!!) Well.. I see you guys later! :D Keep on lving yourself and your life and don't try to commit suicide like Son Ho Young tried after his girlfriend did(:O D': SAD!!!!!)

Please, I beg you guys! Don't do those kind of stuff...

OOOOH!!!!

To all my readers: I LOOOOVEEEEEE to read fanfictions so if you know some good ones?(I don't like gay pairings..) I would be pleased to read some of your guys creation to. Comment in the comment section if you know a good one. Thank you and SARANGHAE<3!!!