Back to old. Or not?

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

"So?" Joon asking while taking a seat on the couch. Hyosung stood infront of Joon with her hands on her hips. "Gikwang-ah thought you and Hyuna kidnapped Sunhwa." Hyosung sighed. Joon looked taken back and horrified. Why would he ever think of such a thing? Joon didn't say any word and stormed in front of the guest room. He didn't open the door, though. No, he was about to open it but he heard Gikwang talking, "My sweet little sister.". Joon opened the door a little, just enough to fit his head in it. He saw Gikwang hugging a confused already awake Sunhwa. Joon cleared his throath and stepped in with a Hyosung following him. Gikwang watched him and gritted his teeth, "Don't you dare to take a step closer to my angel." he said. Sunhwa looked weirdly at her older brother. "Kwang-ah, what's going on?" Sunhwa asked confused. "Look Gikwang," Joon started, ignoring Sunhwa. "Hyuna and I didn't do anything with Sunhwa. We only took her with us because she passed out last night. We couldn't have possibly let her stay with Jieun and Yoseob in one room." Joon explained. Hyosung, Hyuna and Sunhwa all grimaced at the thought of it. Gikwang turned his head to look at Sunhwa, "Is he telling the truth? he asked. Sunhwa blinked and replied, "Well, I don't remember anything except for waking up here with you hugging me. But, I believe Joon's telling the truth.". Gikwang sighed in relief and stood up to give Joon a hug. "Sorry, man." He apologized. "No problem." Joon patted his back. 

oOoOoOoOo

Already a week had passed after the incident had happened and Sunhwa started to suspect some things. Hyosung and Gikwang had been extremely clingy lately. She wondered what happened. Yesterday, Hyosung seemed pretty stressed out so Sunhwa offered to give her a back massage. Gikwang immediately ran over to them and told Sunhwa that he'll do it. Let's not forget the fact that Hyosung's cheeks were flaming a dark shade of pink. Just this morning, Sunhwa tried to feed Gikwang, but he didn't accept the offer. A few minutes later, he turned to Hyosung and asked her to feed him. Once again, Hyosung started blushing. Sunhwa didn't mind it, no. She was rather happy for both of them. But knowing them, it would probably take until forever to acknowledge their own feelings for each others. That's why she decided to make a plan.

That same afternoon, all of their friends gathered together in Kwanghee's apartement. "So tell us, Sunhwa, why did you call all of us? And where are Gikwang and Hyosung?" Yoseob asked her. "'l'll explain now." Sunhwa told him. She cleared her troath and stood on a chair. "Okay, everyone, may I now have your attention?" She asked. "You two, too, Doojoon and Gayoon." She glared at the couple making out. The quickly parted with embarassement written all over their face. Joon snorted. "I asked all of you to come because I think there's something going on between Gikwang and Hyosung." Sunhwa started and everyone nodded in agreement as they noticed too. "But, knowing both of them very well, both will probably will be too stuborn to acknowledge their own feelings for each other." Sunhwa shook her head at her own words. Again, everyone nodded. "So I thought maybe we, being their friends, could help them out." Sunhwa told them excitedly. "So what you're saying is, that we, their friends, should make our stuborn friends figure out their feelings?" Jieun asked pretty confused over this whole situation. "Bingo!" Sunhwa said with an evil grin on her face. "Any suggestions?" She asked. Hana raised her hand, "I'm having a sleep over soon, so maybe we could play truth or dare?". "That sounds great!" Sunhwa smiled. As their 'meeting' went on, they ended up having a whole plan which would take around 1 to 2 weeks. "I can't wait for it to start." Sunhwa said happily, statisfied with it.


bruh, aye waddup everyone. my brother actually unblocked AFF last week already but im having finals so i didnt even bother to go on it. yes, i still have school. to live in the netherlands man :[ aNYWAYs. this is a short update. probably all of my updated will be short. but honestly, the story will only have like 5 more chapters before its finished. then im going to finish my other two stories. and thenim going to quit writing about these pairings. dont get me wrong, i still ship hyokwang/kisung, but its just less... the only fandoms i belong to are b2uty exostan and sone. i of course do listen to all other groups and solos but do you get that i dont enjoy writing much about it? also, my otp isnt hyokwang/kisung. its ONE of my OTPS but my true otp is minyul (minho and yuri). and also kaisoo. im not sure if i'll make a new story after these are finished but if i do, its most probably kaisoo, hunhan and baekyeol. sorry guys <3

ALSO OMG O0MG OMG BEAST IS COMING BACK OHHOTPOGTP;