Plot twist

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

IMPORTANT! Before you start reading, please read THIS blog post of mine. Thank you!



My POV

"Okay cut!" I yelled. Everyone groaned in frustration. "This is getting to angsty. And such a cliché. Why did I write this." I grabbed my hair in frustration.
"Yah! Author-nim--" Hyosung wanted to yell at me but Gikwang quickly putted his hand infront of . "Shht. Let her be." Gikwang told her. Hyosung huffed. "Anyways, we're not doing this scene. Let's change it. Hyuna, Joon, the two of you didn't kidnap Sunhwa but you took her with you because she was alone at the party. Gikwang, you're misunderstanding all of this, okay? Hyosung, you're just being a love fool and you're doing whatever Gikwang asks you to."  I told them, ignoring the complains coming from Hyosung. Joon snorted, "Seems like reality to me.". Gikwang laughed out loud while Hyuna tried to hold her laughter. Hyosung send them all a death glare.
"Now now Hyosung, don't be like this," I walked over to her and patted her back. "the two of you will eventually still end up together after this." I pointed at Gikwang. 
"Will we start now?" Hyuna asked impatiently. "Jeez what's with all of you being so grumpy today?" I walked back to my previous spot before I walked to Hyosung. Gikwang and Joon coughed, "Uhm. We're not." Joon pointed at Gikwang and himself. Before I could reply, Hyuna already said something; "Because, the last real update was 8 months ago." Hyosung added, "Yeah. And you've been letting all these people wait for this." I started to feel guilty.
"Look, I know it was wrong of me, but I'm trying to make it up by updating form now on!" I started to panick a bit. What if they wouldn't agree on this anymore? What if they would quit doing this? "It's okay Mac. Let's make the best of it!" Gikwang reasured me. 
I sighed, let's make the best out of it...

___

After we went over to Joon's place, we started the acting scene again. So now Hyuna and Joon are both just trying to be nice, but Gikwang is misunderstanding it and Hyosung is believing whatever Gikwang says. We're going a bit back in time. Hyosung and Gikwang knocked on the door. Strangely, the door wasn't locked so they got in.  When they got in they got greeted by a cheerful Joon. 
"Oh hi there guise!" He smiled at them and walked closer. Gikwang glared at him and he backed away. Hyosung looked in Joon's eyes. She felt some pity but it vanished once Gikwang grabbed her hand and walked over to where Joon was standing now. 
"Erm.. Kwang-ah, are you okay?" Joon asked a bit concerned and nervous. He knew his bestfriend well and a mad Gikwang is not a Gikwang you should go near to. 
"Yeah. I am okay." Gikwang replied angrily. "But is my sister too?" He asked.
"Sunhwa? She's sleeping peacefully in the--" Joon pointed at a door but wasn't able to finish his sentence because Gikwang was already running off to that room. "..guest room." Joon finished his sentence to himself and walked behind Gikwang and Hyosung, confused.  
"Sunhwa!" Gikwang said out loud in relieve. He runned up to the sleeping beauty on a king sized bed. He hugged her in her sleep and Hyosung was standing behind him, watching in aw. Joon poked Hyosung's arm. Hyosung turned to face him.
"Mind telling me what's going on?" Joon asked.
"Yeah sure," Hyosung looked at Gikwang again before smiling at Joon, "let's go talk in the living room." The walked out of the room.

 



Hiiiiii guise! It has been a while, hasn't it? Well guess who decided to focus on writing once again? I'm sorry that this is so short. But if you read my blogpost which I linked at the beginning of this chapter, then you would get what my plans are. If you haven't, click here. I hope you enjoyed this little plot twist^^ please don't kill me~

Spazz zone//

OMFG HAVE YOU HEAR MBLAQs NEW TITLE SONG?!?!?!?! <33333333333

and are there any EXO stans out there?  BECAUSE I AM. I never talked about them before to you guise, have I? But yeah EXO <333 B2ST is still my nr. 1
DAMN THE EXO COMEBACK IS SO CLOSE I CRY.
THEIR HAIR. HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh and happy birthday Xiumin <3

It's almost Gikwangies birthday too >__< cute cute cute

**Next update will be next week but if you're lucky, maybe tomorrow!
I love you all <3

-Mac