A different side of you.

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

 

IMPORTANT: Upcoming Monday I'll be on school camp, I'll stay till Wednesday. On Thursday my parents will give a big big party for my 12th, 'cause I'll be on school camp (23 April, upcoming Tuesday). The next Friday, we have our orange plays on school because the queen of The Netherlands will give her throne to her son. Because of that all schools will have a special sport day against other schools (including the school of my best friend -__-). The week after all those things, we will be non-stop practicing for the school musical. 

I'll try to update in the free time I'll find but I can't promise anything, so for now.. Have a great 2 weeks, have a lot of fun like I'll have, and don't steal my cookies or sweet!! Well bye for now!!! :D

 

 

Joon POV

There I was, standing right in front of her door, battling with myself, asking if I should knock or just go back home. My heart skipped a beat when a girl with brown curly hair opened the door. "Annyeonghaseyo" A female voiced to me. I was happy to see her, but when I saw her face expression. She was looking like she wanted me to leave. "Anyeonghaseyo" I voiced back. "Why are you here?" She asked me boldly. "Ehh.. Can  I come in? I need to talk to you." "What do you need to say?" She tried to keep me out her house. "It's something about your friend and Kikwang." She nodded and let me in. "You know, Kikwang-ah had plans with your friend. Something came in it so he asked me to say it to her, but I don't know where she was. I saw you walking to your house so I followed to say it to you, in the hope of you saying it to her." I told her. "What?! Kikwang first goes with my best friend, then he dumps her at the very last moment?! No way that's going to happen! Why did he even cancel?!" "Ah.. Kikwang-ah.. He and his sister are having some trouble.. I guess a argument.." I tried to explain her, she didn't paid any attention. She was just mumbling bad things about Kikwang to her self. When she finally stopped talking to her self, she started to talk to me. I was happy seeing her move to me to say something, until I heard what she said to me. "Go" She said. "How do you mean?" "Go, just go. You came her to tell me about Kikwang, you said it to me, now leave. You don't have any reason to stay here any longer." I just nodded I opened the door, almost going out of her house, when I said "You are really pretty." I froze. What the hell?!?! Why did I say something like that!? Stupid Joon! Aish, what is wrong with me? I thought in myself. I was just looking at her, watching me in shock. "Thank you." She said with a thankful smile. I walked out of her house.

 

Hyosung POV

When Joon walked out my house, I was thinking about what he said. He thought that I'm pretty, a smile came on my face. But then I thought about what he said about Kikwang. Aish, that playboy just completely played with my best friends heart! I bet Hyuna was going to cry when I'll say it to her. I texted her, she read it but didn't reply. I called her 5 times, still no reply.. I took out my phone once again but his time, I was going to call our school principle, if I would tell her about something like a dance practice she probably would give Kikwang's address to me. "Neh, Annyeonghaseyo? Neh, It's Hyosung-ssi. I'm going to practice something for the children with Kikwang-ah, but I forgot his address, could you give it to me? Yes? Gomawo ma'am." When I wrote the address the principle gave me, I thought it looked familiar but I didn't want to think that much right now. I was angry and ready for revenge.

Kikwang POV

What did she thought? That I was letting her go on a date with a guy she barely knew?! No way that was going to happen! That friend Hyosung could wait, my sister is more important for me than some date with a girl I don't even like. "YAH! LET ME OUT!" She yelled at me, not understanding my point. "Karima-yah! Why don't you understand! I'm just trying to protect you." "Protecting doesn't mean that you should ban me from sociality!" "That is not my point! You shouldn't go with a guy you barely know!" I yelled at her."So! You have every night a new girl sleeping with you in your bed!" "That is different!" "How is that different!" "It just is! You don't know how guys can be, maybe he is a bad guy like-" she cut me of "Like you?" I was astonished by her action, how could she call her own brother a bad guy? "Yeah, you can look at me like that right now. But, you are the one who is a playboy, the one who plays with every women he saw, the one who wakes up with everyday a new girl on his side." She was right, I was the one, the one who is a playboy, the one who was with every pretty woman he saw, the one has every morning a new girl on his side... She was right, right about me being a playboy, right about her being a ordinary girl, right about the date, but mostly, right about how I protected her from the social world. I felt guilty. I was just going to hug her, I was proud, proud about her being my sister, her being so smart. But before I could hug her, I heard a noise outside of the apartment. I opened the door, shocked about who I saw there fall on the ground.

Hyosung POV

I was in the building of the address the principle gave me. I just found the door when I heard a yell, it was a girls voice. First I thight it was one of him 'female friends' but then I heard him yelling about protecting her, it couldn't be one of his 'female friends'. I putted my ear on the door because they were lowered their voice. Suddenly the door opened, I fell on the ground getting up quickly when I saw Kikwang looking down at me. "Yah! What are you doing here?" "Ehh... Uhh.. O-our principle send me to talk with you about a dance we should learn the children." It was just then when I saw the girl standing in the room. "Ah, Annhayaseyong." She voiced. We were staring ate each other. I realized that she and Kikwang really looked like each other, only their eyes were different. Kikwang cut off my thoughts by saying, "Yah, Karima-yah shouldn't you be on a date now?" The so-called-girl Karima was looking at him with shock and then walked out of the room. It was silent for a while until Kikwang asked me to come in.

Kikwang POV

They were staring at each other when I remembered what I wanted to say to Karima before Hyosung came. "Yah, Karima-yah shouldn't you be one a date now?" She was looking at me in shock, but then walked out of the door. I saw Hyosung just standing there so I asked her to come in. "I'm sorry if you heard us yelling at each other." I told her while picking up the stuff that fell on the ground or Karima had thrown at me. I saw her helping me. I saw her face expression, she was serious about the situation she just saw, not even knowing what was happening. 

When the room was clean, we sited on the bench. "You are okay, right?" She asked with a worried expression. "Yes, It's alright." "Good" she smiled. "If you want to know what happened.." "No, no, if you don't want me to know, it's alright." She said. "No, I want you to know now you heard the most of it." She smiled again. I realized that her smile was really cute, but quickly shook my thoughts off. That girl is Karima, she is my sister. Most people call her Sunhwa because she is always so bright and happy, she also loves the sun." She let out a small giggle. "But anyway, since the dead of my other sister, I promised myself to keep her save anywhere, anyway. Today I was going to her house, when I opened the door she was there, in a mini dress and a face full make-up. She told me about a  guy she barely knew, she already had 2 dates before with him without telling me." Hyosung looked at me with a faithful expression on her face, she looked so peaceful, it made me look at her in a different way. She wasn't just a colleague anymore, no, she was a friend now. 

Hyosung POV

When I heard Kikwang's story, there was no way I could see him as a bad guy, but than he said what his sister said about him. That he is a bad guy, playboy and not roll model for his sister. I could see in his eyes that it hurt him allot, even though he knew it was true. Oh ! I though in my self. I'm looking in his eyes, thinking that his eyes are really pretty and cute. I shook of my thought and focused on Kikwang again.

We were there, just sitting and talking, forgetting everything in the world but us. I guess we liked the peace until I broke it by screaming "WHAT?!?" He asked me what's wrong. "No, nothing. But.. Did you just said there will be a new neighbor here?" I asked him. "Uh.. Yes, why?" He asked curious. "Because.. I guess.. I'm that new neighbor." "WHAT?!?" This time he said it. "Why didn't you tell earlier?" "I forgot, I guess. Although, when Joon left my house, I called the school principle for your address to scold you for dumping my friend. But when she gave the address it was so familiar. I just didn't think good enough, I guess." "Oh.. But eh.. What did Joon did in your house?" I told him everything, but didn't say the part of his compliment. I don't know why, maybe I was shy, or maybe I just didn't want him to get jealous. Wait what did I just think him getting jealous about me?!? What was I thinking. It looked like Kikwang could read mu thoughts when he asked me if was hiding something for him. My heart stopped for a little, "Eh.. No, but Joon said that I am really pretty and I thanked him for it." "Oh.." He sounded disappointed. I felt guilty, but why did I felt guilty? It's not like he is my boyfriend? Oh gosh!! What is wrong with me? Thinking about him, being my boyfriend. Aish.. 

 

Kikwang changed the topic of their conversation by saying sorry about the whole dumping Hyuna incident. "It's okay." Hyosung said.

They where in their world again, talking about everything and nothing. It was going so well until someone knocked on the door. Kikwang went to open it. "You? What are you doing here?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!! i Finally updated!!! I'm so proud at myself, I used 1.769 words!!! (without this author note part) That is almost 2000!! I know it's not enough to excuse my broken promises but I'll try hard!! Omo~~ They are seeying a different side of each other!! A little bit of Kisung moments and one Joonsung moment. I promise that the story will be more interresting in the future chapters.Thank you for subscribing and commenting much love~~! PS: I changed the title 'cause the old title was a bit.. off for Joon and Hyuna. So now a title that fits with both of them :D