Why can't you see what I see? Part 2

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

Kikwang's POV

I still couldn't believe it, why did Joon something stupid like that!? Of course I know his action are not always the smartest, but really? And why did he asked if she likes him?! Seriously what is happening here.. I was deep in my thoughts when Joon asked me something, "Yah, Kikwang-ah why are you taking it so bad?" I frowned, what did he mean with taking 'it' so bad? I guess he saw my face expression so he cleared up "I mean, why do you behave bad toward her? "I still was looking confused although I understood what he just said. "I don't act bad when she is around me, I just have my playboy ways like you don't know. And by the way, she asks for it." I said slightly frustrated. Just the moment when Joon wanted to say something again, I told him to shut up. I got up and walked to the dance class, Joon following behind me, still thinking about Joon's question, maybe he was right, but why?

 

Hyuna's POV

When the boys wwalked away, I directly asked Hyosung why she didn't like Kikwang. In my perspective, he was so perfect, handsome and funny.    It looked like Hyosung didn't understand my question, so I asked her again. "No, no, no, don't ask again! Why can't you see what I see? He even ensured that the students would look at us from head to toe! And still you don't think he is a bad boy?" She looked speechless, I actually thought it was kind of funny.. It seemed like everything Kikwang did, looked bad in her eyes. But actually I was a little bit relieved, relieved that she didn't like him so I could have a bigger chance. But then her words came in my brain again, the words that said that he is a playboy, he always had different girls, I felt a little unsure.

Hyosung woke me up from my thoughts, "Yah, Hyuna!"I quickly stood up asking her what is wrong. "Come on, the next class will start in less than 10 minutes." I followed her to the dance class seeing that Kikwang and Joon where already waiting for us.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

School was over, the teachers where going home. "Kikwang-ssi, can you wait for a second?" Hyuna voiced. Hyosung froze when Hyuna said those words, ​excpecting the worst. Al though they are good friends, they never really talked about going on dates or boyfriends. "Of course you can ask me something, and like I said just call me oppa or kikwang." Kikwang said with a smile, looking with the corner of his eyes at Hyosung who still was astonished. "Alright than. Oppa~~ do you wanna go on a date with me?" Kikwang surprisingly wasn't interrested in her, but when he took his eyes on Hyosung again, he could see her dissapointment in her friend so he said yes. 

 

Hyosung POV

 

What the hell?! Why did Hyuna just do that?!?! Did she never heard about the girl rule? And that little creeper of a Kikwang! How did he dear to say yes to my best friend! I didn't let them see any of my emotions, but inside I was cooking of angry-ness ( Not sure it is a word, just didn't know the good word for it =D) "Unni, I hope you´re not angry, but he really is so sweet!" She really just said that, she said it standing next at Kikwang's side. How could see ever do something like that? I just said that it was okay, hoping she would cancel her plans with him. 

When I was home I couldn't think of something else but that moment. Someone knocked on the door, "Oh, ahnyaseyong." I quickly bowed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm soooooo sorry but the chapter is still not finished :( I take every single time to wright but my mom says I need to go of the computer >:(  I promise the 3 NEW chapters will be online before midnight dutch time!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sorry again... Please don't hate me :(