Why can't you see what I see?

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

"Is he really that bad?" "Uhh.... YEAH!! I'm telling you, he is one of the most annoying people you'll ever meet!" Hyosung said full of frustration. Hyuna was smirking, "What are you laughing of?". Hyuna smirked again Hyosung gave her a confused look, "Unni, you said YOU'LL ever MEET. So.. that means I can see him, right?" Hyuna said with a bright smile, Hyosung watching her with full disgust. "Why would you ever WANT to meet someone like him?" "He sounds interresting." "Of course you can meet him, come with me tomorrow to my work place. And don't forget he is a playboy, but don't say I didn't warn!" Hyosung said pointing at her.

 

"Wahaha! She really did? She sounds stronger than you! Is she going to be your boss?" Joon said with a smile, normally girls would always do wat Kikwang asks them to do, but with Hyosung it sounded like she controlled him. "Yah, on who's side are you!?" Kikwang said harsh. "I don't know her, but from what I heard, she sounds interesting. Tell me more about her." Joon voiced. Kikwang was stonished, his best friend wanted to know more about, from Kikwangs perspective, the most annoying girl he ever met, and he met ALOT of girls. "Do you really think I want to talk about her?" "If you don't want to talk about her with me, then let me meet her" Joon said excited. "If you want, you can come with me to my work, but don't say I didn't warned you!" Kikwang said with a sigh, expecting the worst for his friend. "Why are you looking like that?" Joon asked worried. "It's nothing, just need something to cool my head off. I'll call Lizzy, maybe she is free for some...'time' with me." Kikwang said with a develish smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah! Hyosung-ah! This is my one of my best friends, Joon. And who is she?" "Nice to meet you Joon-ssi, this is Hyuna she is one of my best friends. And it's still Hyosung-SSI mister playboy!" Hyosung said pointing at him. Kikwang smirked, "Does it look like I care about how you want me to call you?". Hyosung gave him a death-glare. "Hyosung-SSI, we're coming late for class." Kikwang chuckled. Hyuna and Joon followed Kikwang and Hyosung. 

 

"Ahnyeong class, we have some guests today, some of our friends will watch you guys dancing and will dance with us." Hyosung told their class. "Teacher-nim, where do you find these good looking girls?!" A boy out the class asked. "I don't find or search them, they always are looking for me and then I'm the nice guy who gives them what they want." Kikwang said with a devilish smile on his face, looking Hyosung from top to toe and does it extra slow on the curves. The class was laughing their of, and the boys doing the same as Kikwang on Hyuna and Hyosung. Hyosung blushed and Hyuna laughed. "Most girls maybe do that, but this time he wa-" "I was the one?" Kikwang cut her off. "From what I remember, you were the one bumping into me." Kikwang said with a evil chuckle. "Argh.. Let's just start our lesson." Hyosung said with frustration.

Kikwang saw that Hyuna always was looking with admiration at him.Hyosung saw that Joon did the same. Every time if Kikwang danced, Hyuna would say "Woaah!!!" Or something like that, Joon did the same when Hyosung would do some moves. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was the first break of the day, Hyosung tried to sit far away from Kikwang, it didn't work. "Are you going to have girl talk again about me?" Kikwang asked curious. "Why do you want to know?" Hyosung said suspicious. When Kikwang was on the point of reply, Joon said "Just want to make sure you like us.". Kikwang punched Joon on his shoulder and gave him a death-glare. "Go, go away from me. REALY FAR!" Hyosung said with a threatening voice. 

"Nice work!" Kikwang said angry to Joon, walking away from Hyosung. "Why is that so bad? It's not like you have something to lose, she already doesn't like you." Joon said with a smirk. "JOON YOU-" Joon interrupted him asking "Does it seems like she likes me?" Joon asked full curiousity. "Yah! do you like her or something!?" Kikwang said astonished. "Of course not, I don't even know her that much." Joon said as innocently possible.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Waassuuuppppp my loveleaayyy subscribers and otherss, this is the 2nd chapter :D. Sorry if ya don't like I used Lizzy's name, it was just the first name that came up in my.. Mihane...  Well I know it's not that long but, I said I would make it today and it's like 1 minute before midnight and i didn't want to break my promise. Soo uhhmm... Comment, subscribe, and love :D Asking again: Please explain me about the story 'main image' I do't get what they mean with it D: pleaseeeeee!!!!!