Part 1: New colleague. New enemy. New neighbor. New friend. New crush?

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

 

G.NA POV

School was over. Hyosung and I rode to her new apartment. I told her that I forgot something, she went home waiting for me. But actually I was going back at school, 'cause I saw something. Hyosung her phone was still on the lunch table, I saw a text coming from Gayoon. Just when I wanted to read it, Hyosung came. So now I'm going to read it and take her phone to her. 

DDRRTTTT

I heard in the staff room. There was her phone. What the eff?!?!?!? 34 missed messages. 5 Were from Gayoon, 14 were from Doojoon and 15 were from Kikwang. I first read Doojoon's

Doojoon 10.34:

Hyosung-ssi, Gayoon is crying. Please come soon. She needs you.

 

Doojoon 11.02:

I asked HyunA, Jihyun, Jiyoon, Sohyun, Hana (A/N: It's Zinger, but since her stage name changed, I wrote Hana.)and Ji Eun to come too. 

 

Doojoon 11.11:

Hyosung-ah, please answer. 

 

Doojoon 11.37:

Hyosung-ah, where are you? I came to your house, there were a old man and women opening the door.

The rest I didn't want to read anymore.. I just texted him back.

Hyosung 15.43:

I'm okay just meet with me later. I'm now with G.NA. Bye~~

Should I send him that? Or maybe I should type.. No that's mean, Hyosung didn't do anything bad to me.

 

[G.NA came to Hyosung's house.]

....So that happened this moring. G.NA said. 

G.NA arrived at Hyosung's new apartment. She gave her, her phone. And told her everything about what she saw this morning. "Ah... So that's what Gayoon wanted to say." Hyosung mumbeled to her self. "Excuse me, did you say something?" "No nothing you must have misheard." "Oh, okay. Well, thank you for listening. But I need to go." "No need to thank, that's why you have friends." Hyosung said with a smile.

Everything was back in place in Hyosung's brain. That's why G.NA called her her favorite dongsaeng. G.NA and Hyosung are pretty close, but no one is closer with her than Gayoon. They are like sisters. 

DRTTTT

She took her phone and was surprised to see so much messages. They were from Gayoon, Doojoon and.. Kikwang. "I really need to talk with Kikwang." She thought in her self. But for now, she was going to Gayoon's place. Everyone is waiting for her.

 

[Gayoon's place]

Hyosung POV

*Knocks* "Ah.. Finally Hyosung. You came." "I'm sorry that I didn't reply your messages, I forgot my phone on work."

'It's okay since you're here now." Doojoon said.

In the room were, Gayoon, HyunA, Jihyun, Jiyoon, Sohyun, Hana, Ji Eun, Doojoon and Yoseob. Yoseob is Gayoon's brother and one of Doojoon's best friends. I knew Yoseob just for 9 months, just like Gayoon,HyunA, Jihyun, Jiyoon and Sohyun. And in those 9 months we all became pretty close. But they are not my best friends, they are very good friends. My best friend is Hana. Ji Eun is also a very good friend, I know her since I work on school. She is a vocal teacher there. We also became close. She is really just like Hana and me. 

I told them about what G.NA told me. "I feel so guilty, how could I ever do something to G.NA unni. How can I explain her about this? How could I make her forgive me?." Gayoon asked with eyes full of tears. "Y-You don't have to." "What, what do you mean?" She asked while wiping off her tears. "I mean, that you don't need to explain to her. One of us will do." "No I can't let you guys make up my mistakes." "Then let me do it." Doojoon immediately. "It's also my mistake, let me fix it, please." Just after he said that, someone knocked on the door. Doojoon went to open the door. "Finally Kikwang-ah, you're here."  I froze when I saw Kikwang coming in the room. What the heck?! Why does he come here? Why are his friends also my friends and why didn't I know that! And once again I was confused. "What's up buddy, long time no see, right?" "Yeah, without you it was boring." "I'm back now. But how is it with Gayoon-ah. G.Na told me everything is she okay?" "She is sitting on the bench in right there. She cried for a very long time." "Ah.. I see." He walked to Gayoon. "Gayoon-ah, don't take it that bad, she'll get over it. She needs you, so she will accept it sooner or later." "I-I'm okay now, thanks for coming." "Always available for a friend." I was there just looking at him. We didn't really talk, I hoped to do somewhere more private so no one could hear us. The whole time it was awkward between us. We where there for 7 hours, when we finally got up to go home. "Aish.. No why always me?" I said. "What do you mean?" The happy-smiling-again Gayoon asked."I mean that I came with the bus and the bus doesn't ride today any later." It was already 1AM. "I'll ride you back home." "You know where she lives?" "We are neighbors' since this morning." "Ah chintja? That's why you was not in your old house." "Yeah, I'll give you guys my new address." "We can do that later, let's go home first." Kikwang said, I just followed him quietly. 

We walked in to the building. "Thank you for the ride." I said cold. "No need to thank, it was nothing." He said. "Hyosung-ah, your scarf is still in my apartment." He opened the door of his apartment and I got in. He immediately behind him. "Let me out of your apartment." "Not before you talk to me." "What am I doing right now? I am talking, what I even don't want to do." "You know what I mean, just let me explain." Aish that guy, he was really getting on my nerves. I sighed, "Okay, sit and talk." We sat on the couch.

"After you left my apartment, I went straight to bed. I always sleep shirtless, with shirt it feels weird. I was getting crazy every time I thought about why Min came. So the next morning I woke up really early, when I heard someone knock on the door. It was Min. She came in to talk with me as a friend again. We had fun until she tried to kiss me. I didn't let her after what she did to me." "What, what do you mean?" "Well Hyosung-ah, you see, Min and I used to be girlfriend and boyfriend. We dated for 2 years until I found out that she cheated on me, she dumped me right in front everyone. I didn't see her for 3 years and yesterday she was standing right in front of my door. She broke my heart, I guess that's the reason I started to be a playboy." "Aish, that girl she is the worst out of worst." "Yeah I know. But this morning, she tried to kiss me and I didn't let her. She giggled, I laughed too. I still don't get why. But after you saw her in my apartment, I did very cold to her and told her to get out of my apartment." "So, you, you don't like her anymore?" I asked carefully. "No, not anymore." "Good."I mumbled to myself. "Did you say something?" I was in shock when he asked me that, "No, I-I didn't say anything." I tried to be innocent and failed.

"I'm sorry for being so cold to you." "It's okay." "But how is it with Sunhwa? I she doing well? And her date, did it work out?" "Sunhwa's date, yes. She is going on a date again tomorrow." "Ahw.. That's cute! You see! There is nothing wrong with giving her a little bit of freedom." "Yeah yeah yeah, but that guy doesn't need to get his hopes!" "No, because you are her brother. And you would kill him." "Yepp!" He started to talk about Sunhwa's safety and what he would do with the guy if he would try something. When he was half away in his story, I felt in sleep on his couch.

 

Kikwang POV

..And trow him-" I stopped my words when I saw Hyosung falling over on me. She felt in sleep and she was still in my apartment. What should I do? Should I wake her? She looked so cute in her sleep, like a little baby. I just couldn't wake her, it would be heartless. But what should I do then? I took her ,in bridal style, to my bedroom and placed her in my bed. I took out a blanked and put it on her. I took out an other blanked and pillow, walked to the couch. Yes, I was going to sleep on the couch. I was lying on the couch and fell in sleep in no seconds.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOHOO!! It is the most adorable song ever! LOVING IT!!!
 This chapter.. it's not bad, but not very good either.. But I'm going to let it for what it is now. AH!!!! Kikwang-ah you should sleep with her in bed!! Hehehe! Sorry... Part 2 will be online soon. Dont forget to Subribe and comment! I would love to hear what I should do better. Please correct me if I do something wrong, that's how it will not happen in the future. Thank you and bye~~! Yeah~~Yeah~~Yeah~~Yeah~~! Yeah~~Yeah~~Yeah~~Yeah~~! YOOHOO!!