Rumors

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

"Really? Sounds good ... No no I don't have anything to do friday night ... Until wednesday? ... Oh, wednesday morning ... Hm, I'll ask Gikwang about it, we share the same shedule after all ... Call you later, 'kay? Bye and thank you!" Hyosung spoke into her cellphone. It was a sunny mid-summer morning. Gikwang had offered Hyosung to eat breakfast with him which Hyosung gladly took. It actually already has been three months since the incident with Sunhwa happened. They had cleared up some stuff.
What was with the letter on Joon's door? And how about Joon's evil plan? A simple answer to it: drunk. Joon was drunk, Hyuna was drunk, Sunhwa was drunk and pretty much everyone else was, too. Hyuna thought it would be funny to leave a message behind, Joon thought it would be nice to leave to another city. Such a big mess because of nothing at all. Hana canceled her sleepover. She stated that she was a bit too busy with her new work, so they decided to move it. Within these three months, Hyosung and Gikwang seemed to get along better, but their never ending bickering was still going strong. 

"Who were you talking to?" Gikwang asked with a waffle in his mouth. "Hana, she invited me to a sleepover. You're invited too by the way. All other's are coming too." She walked back to take a seat at the table. Quickly swallowing everything, Gikwang asked "When?". "Upcoming friday until wednesday morning." Hyosung poured some tea in both Gikwang and her cup. Taking another bite, Gikwang nodded and grabbed his cup, muttering a small thank you with a full mouth. "So?" Hyosung asked with a hopeful tone, though, Gikwang looked at her with a plain face. "So, what?" He asked, clearly not understanding the situation. Hyosung sighed, "So? So, are we able to make it? I still don't know the new school hours planning, but you do." She explained. She knew that today, friday, she would be teaching, but there had to be another day as well. Excusing himself from the table, Gikwang went to get his bag. He pulled out a small book, which seemed to be a diary (/agenda. Not sure which term is used more). Flipping some pages, Gikwang looked up at her again, "We teach on Thursday and Friday for the upcoming 6 weeks, until the kids' summervacation starts." Gikwang said, and then stuffed his diary back in his bag before returning to eat breakfast. 

"So we're going?" Hyosung sounded excited. Gikwangs shrugged, "If you want to, then I guess yeah, we are."

_____

That same day, Gikwang and Hyosung came really early at school. Most lights we turned off and the only other person besides them in school, was the principal. Both laughing like crazy, ran to their dance room, chasing after another. When Gikwang finally got Hyosung, he tickled her until she fell on the ground with him on top of her. Not realizing the situation he had put them in, Gikwang stayed in that position and thought it was a great timing to observe Hyosung's features. Cute, gorgeous, elegant. These were the words that repeated themselves in his head. Not sure about what he was doing, Gikwang leaned in. Hyosung in the same daze as him, waited. She waited for his lips to be plant on hers. Everything seemed to go smooth and perfect, until the lights in the room suddenly and one of the students was standing in the door opening with wide eyes. Quickly pushing each other away, Hyosung and Gikwang coughed awkwardly as they gave the kid an awkward smile. Realizing what the student just had done, he quickly apologized. 

"Oh my god, I didn't know! I'm so sorry to disturb both of you!" He said and walked away quickly. Little did they know that it was going to be the newest hot gossip for both the students and teacher.

Awkwardly looking at each other, Gikwang scooted closer to her. As both opened their mouth to say something, they closed it again as well. 

"Look, I'm sorry. That wasn't supposed to happen." Gikwang said while rubbing the back of his neck, not daring to look into her eyes. 

Hyosung let out an uncomfortable chuckle, "It's fine. Accidents happen, I guess." she said, though, it sounded like it was more of a question. Gikwang nodded and went to take out his planner out of his bag, walking back to Hyosung. "So what dance are we doing today?" Hyosung asked. Gikwang flipped some pages and stopped at the day they where at right now. His eyes widened, just like Hyosung. Gulping, Gikwang looked at her. Well as if it wasn't awkward enough.

_____

The first class of the day, entered the room. Everyone was wispering to each other.

"Hey have you heard yet?" A girl asked to another. "No, heard about what?" The other asked confused. "Oh, yes! I did hear about it. I knew they were together, I just knew!" Someone else butted in. "Who were together? A guy joined the conversation. "That Hyosung noona and Gikwang hyung are dating!"(A/N: In the story, both hyo and kwang get along so well with the students that they are fine with them calling them noona, eonnie, hyeong, and oppa) Someone screamed at them from the other side. "YOU SAY WHAT NOW?!" The guy from earlier asked in disbelieve. "Yes it's true! I spoke to my little sister who's boyfriend is a sophomore and he said that he walked into them making out!" She yelled. "OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL MY IT'S NOT TRUE. PLEASE TELL ME THAT GIKWANG OPPA IS NOT TAKEN!" The girl ran up to Gikwang, cluching on his arm "OPPA YOU'RE NOT TAKEN, RIGHT?" 

Gikwang and Hyosung weren't sure how they were supposed to respond.

"Calm down guys! So what if they are dating? It's none of our buisness. And Hyerin let go of Gikwang, you have a boyfriend." A girl stepped out of the crowd, pointing at Gikwang, Hyosung and the girl who name seemed to be Hyerin. The girl let go of Gikwang and Gikwang patted her head.

Talk about living in an animal paradise.

"So... If everyone has calmed down, we might get started with the class." Gikwang told the students without any word about what seemed to be the hottest gossip in not only the senior class, but the whole school now.

After a few minutes even the craziest students found some peace in themselves, and so the class started, only having 50 minutes left (A/N: I made their class routines the same as mine, 70 minutes each subject, which means they lost 20 minutes by screaming and shouting)

"Alright, so for this lesson, we need you guys to pair up, most likely guy and girl, unless that's not your style." Hyosung finally spoke. Again, there were some wispers here and there, saying they did this on purpose because they're dating, which they are not. 

After everyone found a partner, the lesson started.

________

Well, that was a tiring day, both Hyosung and Gikwang thought. After the whole issue that was going on in school, the two were rather awkward around each other. Quietly, both going their own way after their last class given for the day. 

Hyosung made an excuse about going to the mall with Jieun after they were done working, Jieun seemed to be lost about it but quickly covered up for Hyosung saying it was true. Gikwang nodded understandingly, saying he had to pick up someone anyway, which left Hyosung curious about who he was going to pick up.

It felt strange to her. Wasn't she supposed to hate the guts of him? Oh, she sure did. Or well, that's what she's trying to make herself and everyone believe.

She sighed, once again dozed off in her own thoughts. 

She was at Starbucks with Jieun, who seemed to be lost in thoughts as well.

Hyosung glanced up, meeting Jieun's eyes. "Thinking about him?" Hyosung asked her. "Maybe." Jieun replied shortly, looking at her feet. Another sigh left Hyosung's mouth. Yongguk went to Japan for his work, a month ago. He was supposed to comeback last week, but there seemed to be something that kept him from coming back for another, what he said that could be, day to month. Jieun missed him. She missed him a lot. The two of them have liked each other for a while now, and finally started dating two months before Yongguk had to leave, saddening, honestly. But Hana said he might come to her sleepover, though that's not sure. They also had to promise that they won't tell Jieun, because if he gets to leave Japan, it has to be a surprise, he said.

Suddenly Hyosung's phone rang. 

It was an unfamilair number.

"Hello?" Hyosung asked. She heard a chuckle, I chuckle she could neve forget.

"Missed me, my queen?" The voice spoke.

"SUNGJONG!" Hyosung screamed in delight. Jieun looked up again upon hearing the name Sungjong. Hyosung had told her about him before. Alwyas bragging about how he's the greatest human being with the male in the whole universe and how much she loves him. Jieun rolled her eyes as she clearly saw excitement and joy sparkling in her friend's eyes.

"You're back? That's great!" Hyosung spoke, and then finally took a sip of her green tea frappuccino. 

"I just recently moved into a new apartement, I'll sent you the adress via text message, alright? And get a Korean number!" She told the guy named Sungjong who had a number that seemed to resemble one from England. After another three minutes, the two finally hung up.

Well, that definitly made Hyosung's day, and it seemed to cheer Jieun up a little as well.

____

Gikwang promised to pick her up, which he regretted. Badly.

Because after he arrived to take her to her house, she wanted to go to the mall. Not wanting to talk any more with her, he just drove them both to the mall.

Actually, Gikwang is a guy who kind of likes buying clothes and other stuff, but doing it with her? He would rather be locked up in a room with Hyosung. 

"Kwang-ah, come here! This shirt will look great on you!" Min said. Sighing, Gikwang stood up and walked over to her. While he walked up to Min who was waiting for him with a shirt in her hands, his eyes caught two familair women at the Starbucks infront of the clothing store he was in right now. Forgetting about Min waiting for him with the shirt in her hands, Gikwang turned to the other side, exiting the store with Min running after him to catch up.

"Hey, wait!" She yelled, but got hushed by Gikwang. She did as he asked and followed him to wherever he was going.

Then she saw them too. Min saw Hyosung and Jieun, Gikwang's colleague. 

"Are you here for them?" Min asked. 

"Yes, but don't say a word. I'm begging you to not mess up this time." Gikwang wispered and took a seat the table next to the window, behind the table Hyosung and Jieun were at. He grabbed a magazine and hid his face behind it, taking sly glances. Min went to order two Chocolate Cookie Crumble frappuccinos (A/N: Yes, I love frappuccinos the most lol).

He heard a phone ringing. And it was Hyosung's.

After he had heard Hyosung speaking through the phone, he stood up and left the store with Min on his side, which Hyosung surely did notice.

Well, that was interresting.

Gikwang's head pounded. Who was this Sungjong that seemed to have this kind of effect on Hyosung?

And then, Gikwang was lost in thoughts, as well.


Well won't you look at that word vomiting lol.

gaspgaspgasp who is this sungjong to hyosung hm? and why is gikwang hanging out with min? :oooooooooooooooooo

I had this chapter up on draft for a while, because everytime i was about to publish it something came up so i had to save it on draft. And everytime i was going to publish again, i added a bit more because i felt like it. 

also, i am in the middle of starting an exo fic loooooooooooooool

i will try to update my other stories more often as well.

guys, i made this instead of making homework dO YOU KNOW HOW HLASFGJL THAT IS

oh yeah, i changed my username

PINKAIRPLANE => MIRAKEL