The First time I met you.. Hopefully will also be the last.

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

A/N: If ya guys don't like my story, just tell me what to do different please~ =D

 

Hyosung POV:

I was in the bus, on my way to the store. I was going to shop because I just applied for a job and I wanted to give a good first expression on my first day, well if I get the job. I wanted the job sooooo badly, but Zinger, one of my best friends, also applied for the job and she dances like heaven. I woke up out of my thoughts when the bus stopted, I walked out of the bus. 

In the store there were not many people. When I was looking for a present for the principal, I accidentally bumped against a boy. "Yah! Look where you-. Girl... *Sigh* " I didn't dare to say anything. "Watch good where you're going next time." He told me, I was just nodding not daring to look in his eyes until, he looked right in my eyes.  "I'm Kikwang by the way"  "I'm Hyosung' I said so innocent posable, looking away from him. Just on the point I wanted to walk away he said "Yah! Didn't you learn manners?" He sounded angry this time.

 

Kikwang POV

Why is that girl like that? I thought in my self. Even if i asked her something, she still was like that! I just didn't get it. "I'm sorry Kikwang-ssi"  She voiced. Argh, forget it I said walking away angrily. But why, why was I angry at her? I thought to my self.  I walked to her again and grabbed her by her wrist, just when she tried to say something i said "Forget what happened, hopefully we won't see each other again, so you can't do something stupid like that again." She first looked surprised but than angry "Indeed! I don't need to meet people like you. I don't like people like you!" She voiced in harsh tone. "Yah!" I said but she walked away. "YAH!" I said again. But she didn't reply..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

[A week later] 

"So if you sign this contract, you can work here." The ajhumma said looking right in her eyes. "Thank you ma'm, when do I start?" Hyosung asked with a bright smile. "Next week, here is a view of when you'll give wich class lessons." The old women said, this time with a glimpse of a smile.

 

 

[Next week]

"I'm sorr-" Hyosung froze when she saw Kikwang in the dance-room. "Aish" Kikwang said with his head leaning on his arm, why does this happens to me?! he thought in his self. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I'm to late."  Hyosung came to late and missed 2 of the lessons and in a half hour the teachers would have a break. "I'm so freakin sorry, my alarm didn't go on and my ca-". Kikwang interrupted her and said with frustration, "It's oke for this time, but NEVER come EVER to late again!" (A/N: She won't because you scared her Kikwang-ah!! But don't take it wrong, I still love youuu! :D) "I'm sorry Kikwang-ssi" She said again.

 

 

It was the first break of the day, the teachers where all gathering at the staffroom. Hyosung had just packed her stuff and was about to leaving the dance-room when Kikwang grapped her hand. She felt a litlle tintle and than slowly turned her head to his. "What?" She asked trying to hold her breath in. " "What?." Is that how you greet every new colleague of yours?" Kikwang said with a little smirk. Hyosung awnsered slightly frustrated "No, only colleage I don't like the attetude of, just like colleagues who have a raputation of a playboy." "Oh" Kikwang said innocent. Hyosung didn't say or do anything, she was just looking at the ground until she felt how strong Kikwangs arm was. She carefully started to look at him. Before she could say something Kikwang said "Let me make something clear, this is only buisness and i only see you as a colleage so don't try anything." Hyosung now was astonished and said "Me!? Trying something at someone like you?! Wow i didn't know there where people with this kind of confidence!  I would NEVER EVER like you in ANYWAY!Hyosung quickly shook Kikwangs hand of and than run to the staffroom. Kikwang tried to hold her again, but he failed.

 

When Hyosung arrived, she whas breathing like a crazy since the dance-room is on the 1st ground and the staffroom on the 3rd. The teachers asked her what happened, she slowly said her story.

"We all know Kikwang-ah is a playboy, but if you get him to know, he is a really sweet and good guy." A teacher named Ji Eun said giving Hyosung a little bit of hope. When Hyosung was on the point to reply, Kikwang came in and she automatically shut . "What is the topic of your confersation, Hyosung-ssi?" Kikwang said with a evil smile on his face. "Nothing that should matter you." Hyosung said with a plain face. (A/N: If you guys don't know were I'm talking about, I meant the *-____-* face :D) Kikwang walked away with a annoyed expression on his face, Hyosung enjoyed that moment. When she was sure Kikwang wouldn't hear anything, she started to talk again about him. "...Yeah, i don't like that about him either, but he is still a good guy!" "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know how you think about him..." The two colleagues talked a long time like that until, "SOOO..... That is how you think about me? Because I think very different about you..." Kikwang said breathing on her neck. "W-what do you mean?" Hyosung asked carefully so she couldn't say anything stupid (A/N: Doesn't matter Hyosungie!!!! It happens to me all the time!! :D Oh wait.. It does matter if you don't wanna be like me!! :O !!! :D) "Like I said: Only a colleague. So don't think like that Hyosung-ssi." Kikwang said with a develish smirk on his face. Argh!! Hyosung thought in her self.

 

When the break was over, the teachers returned to their classes. "The next class is the oldest class, so if they don't like you, no one will."  Kikwang said to Hyosung. "Why wouldn't they like me? Huh?!" Hysoung sounded worried. "A better question: Why would they do like you?!" Kikwang said with a smirk. "Because I dance good and look good." Hyosung said proud. "You may have the perfect S-line, but you still dance like a squirrel that is dying ." Kikwang chuckeled. Hyosung gave him a death-glare. The class came, they greeted her formally. "Ahnyaseyong I'm Hyosung, your new teacher."  The childeren looked happy, Kikwang was disappointed. One of the childeren saw his expression and quickly said "We still love our favorite teacher! We now have two favorite teachers!" Kikwang nodded with a smile, still disappointed, disappointed that the childeren did like her, disappointed that they didn't like him better, he was jealous. Hyosung saw it, felt guilty and quickly changed the topic to dance. "So, let's start with the dance lesson. Kikwang-ssi will you show them the dance move's since you can dance this kind of stuff better than me?" Kikwang smiled and nodded. "Oke the fir-"  A kid interrupted him and asked with a smirk "Teacher-ssi, are you dating her because she has a very, very nice body?" They looked at each other but than quickly looked up the other way, both blussing like a crazy while the kids were chuckeling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that was the first chapter, i think it's pretty good what do you guys think?? I know it's short but i promise the next chapter will be longer please subscribe. OH and it's weekend so it probably will be like 2 chapters every day :D PLUS I have free on the monday!!!!! YAY!!!!  OOOOOOOHH AN PLEASE PLEASE PLEAASEEE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE POSTER D:   See yas next time bye~~