Don't know. Don't want.

I Don't Like You... I Love You!

A/N:  I edited this chapter 'cause it was bad... Like I couldn't sleep till I edited this chapter so please read the part of Hyosung's alarm again till the end... I'm sorry......................................

 

 

 

Kikwang POV

Wait what the eff?!?! What was she doing here? I thought I wouldn't see her anymore. Or maybe it was just.. I didn't want to see her anymore. "What, what are you doing here?" I asked her in shock. "What? Not happy to see me?" She asked with a smirk. Aish.. What did that woman think? After she dumped me right there in front of everyone, how could she think I wanted her to see? Every night I'm filling the pain she gave me, and now she is there, right in front of my door.. "No reply?" She asked me still with that evil smirk that was making me sick. "No, go away." I said so innocent possible, trying to not let see my smile. The fact that she came to me made me happy, but I knew why she was here. Not for me.. Still I was happy to see her again although she hurt me.

Hyosung POV

Who was that girl he was talking to? She had straight brown hair, a baby face and was short. Actually kind of like how people describe me. She had so much confidence, Kikwang looked so weak beside her. Who was she? What did she want from Kikwang? "Who is she Kiki?" She asked harsh, like she was going to kill me. Kikwang was going to reply but she was faster. "Oh right, it's one of your one night stands right? Tss.. after me you thought you could do anything right?" "NO! She is just a new neighbor." I was kind of shocked by his action. What did he mean with 'just a neighbor'?! And that girl, who does she think that she is? "Looks like you finally found a girl who dumber than you." "Yeah yeah yeah, just tell me what the reason is that you are here."  Kikwang had a frown on his face, but I knew better. He was happy inside he was enjoying every word she said. He didn't mind that she called him or her dumb, he just wanted me to go and her to get inside. "I should go." I said surprising everyone in the room. "No wait, I'm not coming in or something. Just wanted to see Kikwang again." She stopped talking when she saw Kikwang's smile creeping up on his face, my frown and fingers crumpling. "You, you wanted to see me?" "Hehe, don't get your hopes to fast. I came once and went away. That I'm here again doesn't mean I will stay this time." Kikwang's smile changed to frown again. "Than go, go again." Kikwang looked away from the girl and closed the door before she could voice anything and anymore. "I'll comeback, you I'll see that I'll come. Just wait!" She yelled behind the door. When the girl was gone, I asked Kikwang about her. "She, she was Minyoung but everyone calls her Minyoung. She was someone who came in my life and made a big part of it until she left me alone... I don't want to talk about it. Maybe when I'm more comfortable with it." I saw his face expression, I felt bad, I felt guilty.. I didn't know why. I wanted him to see happy, joyful, tease able. Like he was on work. Never thought I would think that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*tooooootttooooootttttoooooottt* "Hmpff poiuytrewqasdfghjklmnbvcxz" *toootttoooooooottttttooooooootttt* "Aishh... My alarm." It was monday, Hyosung woke up for work. She was worrying about Kikwang. She didn't see him after friday I'm sure it's going to be awkward. But now, I need to go to my new apartment.

 

[On school after a weird and verrryyyyy long morning for some reason you won't know till the next chapter]

"G.na unni!! What are you doing here?" "Me? Just coming at your work to see how you do it."  Yay! G.na unni was here. Finally someone who would understand me. "Oh!!! Hi G.na noona!!!! What ya doing here?" Wait wait wait.. what?!? Kikwang knew here?!? "Oaah!! There is my handsome dongsaeng. I didn't know you worked here." "Yah! Noona I worked here before Hyosungie!!." 'Oh.. Sorry Kikwang-ah.' "It's okay."  While they were having a good confersation, I was still VERY confused that moment. Not only because they know each other, also 'cause she called me her favorite dongsaeng, I mean her favorite dongsaeng is.... Well never mind just go to the next POV.

 

G.NA POV

Aish... After what I saw.. I didn't want to talk with any of them, I was still in shock. I needed to talk to someone els. So I decided to talk with Hyosung. She told me where she worked so I took the first bus. 

Yay! There she was, beautiful like always. I'm sure boys wouldn't cheat on her.. I woke out of my thoughts when she called me. I was happy to see her it had been a long time since we talked with each other. Wait what? Oh, it's Kikwang-ah! I didn't knew he works here. Hyosung didn't seem to like it that Kikwang and I are good friends, well Ill talk with her after I tell about what happened with... You know, let's just forget that name, let's go to the next POV!! :D

Kikwang POV

After this morning, I didn't speak Hyosung anymore. I hope it won't be awkward. She left when she saw Min in my apartment. Was she angry? I feel guilty, I need to make up today. (A/N: Make up like doing something good 'cause ya did something bad not like make-up as eyeliner lipstick...) 

"Oh!!! Hi G.na noona!!!! What you doing here?" Gosh no, not today. Not that I don't like G.na noona, she is one of my favorites, but always when she is with me and a female is also with us, she likes to make me a fool. And today, is not the perfect day to do since I need to clear up things to Hyosung I guess she was very confused this morning. 

I didn't speak Hyosung until the first break, "Yah! Hyosung-ah why ain't  you talking to me?" "Think about it." Her face expression, it looked like she could burst in to tears in a second. "I-I don't know.." "I also don't know a lot. And know I'm thinking about it, I don't want it either. Just like I don't want to talk with you right now." "But give me a chance to explain." "Don't know, don't want."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PFFFFFFFFF!!!! Aaaaaaloooooooottt better than before, still not perfect but better :] . Sooooooo.... 4Minute's comeback!!! Whats your name?? I LOVE IT!!! I'm singing it the whole day: Bing Bing mail do ilji mailgo Bing Bing ma'am dol jigi mailgo Jing Jing Jom go ilji mailgo!! Lolzz It's stuck in my head -___-.  Well Althought I like SHINee's concept, the song is not as great like the other ones.. But thats just my opinion hehe. WHATS YOUR NAME W-W-WHATS YOUR NAME? Ya know ma name, ya know ma name. WHATS YOUR NAME W-W-WHATS YOUR NAME? Ya know my name, ya know my name. And then that verrryyyy good part that Gayoon sings which is my favorite part. I don't know if you listen to the album al ready but I can tell you. ITS EFFING AWESOME!! It's really dance able and thats just my favorite thing to do :D. Ooohhh and my name is Mehak. hehe And What your name??