Chapter 7

Do You Remember

 

                                       "I think I like you" 
 
     
 
 Kyuhyun snapped out of his daze, processing everything the older has told him. 
'He likes me.' 
 
"Kyu....." 
 
"No. Stop. This can't be happening you- you can't like me." The younger abruptly stood up from the bed quickly pacing around the room. 
 
"Look Kyu j-just listen to-" 
 
"NO! This isn't right. You can't like me I'm a guy." 
 
'I was right I am the abnormal one.' The older thought to himself, slightly shaking at the others words. 
 
"Kyu I-I'm" 
 
"JUST SHUT UP. I don't want to hear anything anymore. Everything  you say I won't believe you. Everything you are bothers me just leave and get out of my sight!"
 
"Kyu th-there's one m-more t-thing." The older tried speaking but the tears in his eyes prevent him to even look straight. He didn't finish his sentence since Kyuhyun has slapped him across the face, silencing him, leaving a red mark on his cheek. 
 
"Just leave Sungmin. I DON'T WAN TO SEE YOU ANYMORE." Sungmin ran out the room and into Jaejoong's arms, which were opened for him. 
 
"Hyung. It, it hurts so bad." The younger sobbed into the older's chest, leaving puddles of tears on his shirt. 
 
"Do you want to sleep in my room tonight." Jaejoong recommended as he played with the younger's hair rubbing circles on his back. Sungmin gave a nod, he didn't want to spend the last night lonely and heartbroken. 
 
       Kyuhyun woke up to the sound of Yunho's voice, usually the older wouldn't wake him up since that was Sungmin's job. Kyu walked down stairs wearing his vertical striped pajamas, he came down to see that everyone was working, no one smiling and no one talking. He scanned the kitchen in hopes to find Sungmin, he needed to apologize. Not being able to find him he ran up stairs and into Sungmin's room.  Empty. Quickly going back downstairs to check he saw that his breakfast was laid out for him, Yunho and Jaejoong already eating. 
 
"Jae hyung! Where's Sungmin." Jaejoong looked up from the newspaper he was reading, giving a sigh if disappointment. 
 
"He's gone Kyu. 
 
"What! What do you mean gone." 
 
"He went home Kyu, Sungmin is back with his parents." The younger stood in disbelief not being able to process that his best friend was gone. 
 
"Why didn't anyone tell me this." 
 
"Sungmin tried telling you last night, but you didn't let him."
 
"Wait. What."
 
"He knew that yesterday was his last day, he knew that it was going to be his last chance to tell you. Hell, he even knew that you were going to say no."
 
"B-but I-I didn't know. I was to shocked I-I." 
 
"It's okay hon' but its to late to do anything now. Just come and eat, you have school later." The younger obediently sat down, eating his breakfast slower than usual. 
 
       Each step was heavier than the last. Kyuhyun walked through the halls of Ppyong High School, taking his time, ignoring the other students when they bumped into him rushing to their first class. He arrived at his locker switching his books, he held his English book as he closed his locker and slid down to the ground, holding his knees to his chest. The bell rang indicating the start of first period, the younger stood up deciding to skip school since he was already late. 
       Kyuhyun sat down at the cherry blossom tree he and Sungmin would always sit at, he laughed remembering when Sungmin said that the tree still looked beautiful without its flowers blooming. He looked up seeing tiny petals falling, he caught one in his hands like Sungmin would always do. He let the petal fly away and fell back onto the grass letting his body become covered in the blossoms. 
A nap wouldn't hurt. 
 
       Sungmin sat in his parents' car, head resting on his mother's lap. He was playing with his fingers as his mother his hair, everything was almost perfect. 
       The car came to a stop, the three stepped out leading their son into the two story house. The house was big, as big as Kyuhyun's house. Sungmin walked in a dazed, from what he heard his parents weren't able to even feed themselves, but here he was in a two story house owned by his parents. 
 
"O-omma is this really our house?" 
 
"Yes it is. After you were taken away we realized that we weren't working hard enough." His mother stopped as his father continued her sentence. 
"We decided to work harder to get you back. At first we decided to find a high paying job, but then we couldn't find any so we made our own business. And soon we became so well known that we created our own company."
 
"Wait so your saying that our family owns a company." 
 
"Exactly. Ever heard of Lee Corporation?"
 
"No way." What? His family, the ones that couldn't even afford to keep their son are now practically millionaires. Sungmin made way upstairs finding 4 rooms, 2 on each side. He went to the farthest on the right, that was where his old room was located. In the right corner. 
       The room was an average size a little smaller than his old one, it was empty all there was, was a queen size bed in the middle of the room, a flat screen tv across from it, and a closet and drawer. He stepped out and went to the room next to him, this was where Kyuhyun's room was. Opening the door he was expecting it to be dark but he saw that the curtains were open and a figure was sitting at a table, probably studying.  
       The figure turned around "Aunty I told you to kn-" He stopped speaking. The two young males looked at each other surprised to see one another. 
 
"SUNGMIN!"
 
"DONGHAE!" The two stood pointing at each other, surprise written all over their faces. 
 
"W-what are you doing here. Hyung! Why are you here. Don't tell me you were him. No way that can't be. But what about Kyuhyun.  Hyung answer me." The younger began shaking the others shoulder  wanting answers. 
 
"Hae. I'm home. Yes I am him and Kyuhyun? I don't know." Sungmin began crying, Donghae was the only person that knew about Kyuhyun, he was close to Eunhyuk but Donghae was like a brother to him. 
 
"Hyung. You're home."
 
___________________
I'm back~~~ Well I was never really gone but whatevers. Anyway a short update for my lovelies but I'll be back with more. Silent readers let me hear your voices ^^  until next time.