Chapter 3

Do You Remember

 

 
"YAH! LEE SUNGMIN! CHO KYUHYUN!" 10 year old Sungmin and 9 year old Kyuhyun were heard laughing, running into the kitchen and hiding behind Taeyeon. While Yunho came down with white paste all over him. 
 
"Boys. What did you do this time." Taeyeon continued making breakfast along with Soyu and Jiyeon, as the boys quickly ran out when Yunho was spotted coming in. 
 
"Not replace hyungs' gel with glue!" The boys yell in unison. 
 
"I knew something was up when I heard that Kyuhyun was already awake."
 
"Your lucky Boss isn't here to see you yell at them." Taeyeon gave a chuckle as she called the boys to come eat their breakfast. "Now, go and shower you smell sticky." Kyuhyun and Sungmin poked their heads out from behind a wall peeking to see where their hyung was. 
 
"Nooona. Psst noona. Is hyung gone yet." 
 
"Yes. Now come eat." Slowly the two boys came from their hiding spots and took their seats next to each other. 
 
"Kyu~ I feel bad now. Hyung looked really mad."
 
"He'll be okay. He's Yunho hyung and Yunho hyung loves us." Turning his attention back to his plate Kyuhyun stabbed a piece of sausage then brought it to his mouth. "And we did a good thing Sungminnie," Kyu continued,talking with his mouth full. "Hyung said he needed something else to keep his hair together and glue keeps everything together."
 
"Oh. Your right Kyu. Now I feel better." Sungmin smiled as he turned back to his breakfast making the eggs, sausage, and toast into a masterpiece.  
 
"BOO!"
 
"AHHH GHOST!" The two boys screamed out holding each other as they hid from the ghost. 
Sungmin was the first to look up, seeing that it was only his hyung he pouted. 
 
"Yunho hyung! Why did you do that." 
"Huh? Hyung?" Kyuhyun looked up hearing his hyungs' name. 
 
"I have to teach my two little favorite children not to touch my stuff some how." He smiled and ruffled their hair as he walked to go sit across from the two. 
 
"Tae did boss leave early today." Yunho asked as he began eating. 
 
"Yeah. He says he's going to be over seas for a while." 
 
"Alright then. Anything else. "
 
"He also said that he hired a new assistant to help you. He should be here in a couple of days."
 
"Umm. Okay. I don't see why we need another assistant. I am capable of doing everything. Not trying to brag or anything."He says fixing his tie and giving a face of satisfaction. 
 
"Kyuuu no don't add the syrup. Kyu no no no." 
"Its just some syrup."
"KYU DON'T ADD IT TO MINE."
"Min. It's just a little bit I promise."
"Kyuuuuu stoop it."
 
"Yeah. You're right you have everything handled." Soyu came out chuckling as she sees the two boys bickering and Yunho trying to stop them.  
 
"Alright you two, time for school. " Jiyeon came out of the kitchen holding two paper bags, her smile disappearing when she sees that Yunho has the two boys hanging over his shoulders. 
 
"Yunho put the boys down."
 
"But. Jiyeon I don't want to."
 
"Do I have to get Tae in here."
 
"No no no no"
 
"Tae! Can you come in here." Hearing her name being called, Yunho quickly dropped the boys down, falling to the ground once they were off his shoulders. 
 
"What's going on." Taeyeon came into the dinning room and when she saw the two on the ground she quickly ran over glaring at Yunho. 
 
"Awww my babies. Did your meaning hyung hurt you. Come one let's go get your back packs."Pushing the boys upstairs she turned back to Yunho who was trying to also sneak upstairs. Giving another glare she goes back into the kitchen to help clean up. 
'Thank you handsome looks.' Yunho thought to himself as he waited for the two to come back downstairs. 
 
"Lets goooooooo" Sungmin ran downstairs dragging Kyuhyun with him. 
 
"Sungmin let me go,"
 
"No. We are going to be late."
Grabbing Yunho along the way, he ran outside and into the car. 
 
    School to Sungmin was one of the most funnest thing he could think of. There he would have music class and art class. Those two things were his favorite things to do and with the smarty pie Kyuhyun in his class he can share his artwork with him. Everyday Sungmin would show Kyuhyun his new painting or sing him the song they learned in music class. Whatever it was there was always something new for Kyuhyun. It wasn't just Kyuhyun though, he made a lot of other friends like Donghae and Eunhyuk, but it was usually just them four. 
 
 
    "WHAT THE HECK! You just killed me. I thought we were on the same team." The frustrated 11 year old yelled, tossing his controller onto the ground. 
 
"I lied." Kyuhyun snickered back, giving his attention back onto the screen in his room, ignoring the fact that Sungmin stormed off into his own room. 
    'I'll talk to him later.' But after one round the guilt was eating him alive. 'Okay I'll apologize now.' Kyuhyun slowly made it over to Sungmin's room to see that his hyung was sleeping. Walking carefully, Kyuhyun snuck over to Sungmin's bed poking him on the cheek to wake him up. 
 
"Sungminnie~~ Psssst. Sungminnie mianhae." After poking him over and over again and getting no response Kyuhyun became frustrated. "SUNGMINNIE WAKE UP." Yelling didn't work either, now what. 
 
"Kyuhyun can you tell Sungmin to come down and fold the laundry." It was Jaejoong, Yunho's assistant. 
 
 "Jae hyung Sung-" 
 
    "Coming Jae hyung." Sungmin jumped off the bed and ran out the door sticking his tongue out as he ran passed Kyuhyun.  
Following behind Sungmin, Kyuhyun slowly came down the stairs and sat next to Sungmin grabbing a t-shirt and folding it. He always does that. When Sungmin and him are in the middle of playing and Sungmin had to do chores, Kyu would always help so that they could go back to playing. 
 
"Minnie I'm sorry for killing you." 
 
"And..."
 
"Lying to you." Kyu hung his head in shame as he folded one of his own shirts. 
 
"I don't forgive you." 
 
"B-but Minnie I-I"
 
"I'm just kidding Kyu. Of course I forgive you. But kill me one more time, I'll kill you myself." Sungmin smiled finishing his sentence as if it was perfectly normal. Kyuhyun on the other hand was nodding his head making sure that Sungmin understood that he won't be killed again.