Chapter 12

Do You Remember

 


Read A/N below!
_____________________
 
 
 
"Ok. Kyu you're crazy. I mean come on . Really? I don't even know where you got that from."
 
"No. Trust me, I came over today and Donghae walked out into the kitchen shirtless." 
 
"So what. He could've been sleeping without a shirt on."
 
"No no. Then he came out asking Sungmin for painkillers. Painkillers I tell you! What else do you need painkillers for besides taking it up the ." The younger yelled throughout the small home the where staying at. 
 
"Do you want a bet. Come on I'll bet you, loser has too..... Has to" Hyukjae looked onto his side a flyer catching his attention. "Loser has to audition for the needing part in the musical." 
 
"Fine it's a bet. I'm telling you he took it up the hard." 
 
"I'll call Hae and ask him about this situation." The blonde took out his phone adoring his lock screen of him and Donghae for a while. He dialed the other's number which he memorized by heart, the phone rang....
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hae?"
 
"Oh. Hyuk what's up miss me already. I mean we saw each other like 10 minutes ago."
 
"Hehe a little I guess. Anyway, I have a real serious question for you." 
 
"K. What's up."
 
"Have you had in the last 24 hours." Hyukjae stayed quiet, dying of embarrassment and curiosity. The blonde puts the brunette on speaker mode for Kyuhyun to hear. 
 
"Uhh. Nope. I'm not even in a relationship to be able to have ." 
 
"Ohh. I see, well thanks Hae talk to you soon." He hung up the call, smiling at the younger who stood frozen in the middle of the room.
 
"Good luck at the audition." Hyukjae walked passed the other, giving a pat on the back and walked into his room. 
 
"Y-yah! Lee Hyukjae! Aishh" Kyuhyun abruptly walked back to his room, slamming the door as loud as possible to tell Hyukjae that's he's quite mad. 
 
Morning came faster than usual, well that's what Kyuhyun thought when he woke up this morning to Hyukjae's k-pop. Grumbling as he walked into the kitchen finding a seat at the table. The older male turned around hearing the chair squeak from movement. He raise his spatula and higher up the music. 
 
"Good morning Honey Kyu Kyu" The elder sang. Dancing to the beat of B.A.P's Hurricane. 
 
"Shut up."
 
"Looks like someone's a little grumpy today. What happened? Did you lose a bet?" The younger stayed quiet. "Oh right, you did!" 
 
"Just shut up and give me some food." 
 
"How about no. This is for me I am not your slave, I have to leave early today so you're gonna have to cook for yourself."
 
"Hyuk, you seriously trust me to cook. Food. With fire, without burning the house down."
 
"I don't care. I gotta go, I'm gonna be late if I don't leave right now." The blonde grabbed his car keys and the fresh packed up food with him calling out 'Good luck at the  audition' and leaving Kyuhyun alone. 
Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and walked to the stove glaring at it as if it had a soul. 
 
"If I burn this house down its all your fault." 
 
The first thing he did was turn off Hyukjae's music, instead replacing it with his own. He walked to the fridge pulling out his needed ingredients in which he shall prepare his healthy pizza with. After about a half hour later he was back at the table staring down at his master piece. 
 
"Well at least I didn't burn the kitchen." he kept an eye on the dish "You didn't turn out that bad. Eh why not, I'm hungry." He took a bite out of the pizza, smiling when it actually tasted decent. 
Finishing up the rest, he took a look at the time seeing that it was already 8, he went to his room and prepared for the day. Taking a shower, finding a nice outfit, and doing his hair led him to finish at 9:30 which gave him enough time to drive to school. On the way to school, he practiced vocal exercises helping him with the upcoming audition later that day. To him his voice sounded crummy, icky, rusty since he doesn't really sing especially when his special person left. 
       The clock read 9:50, 10 minutes until his first class. Kyuhyun walked in confidently knowing that Sungmin was on campus. 
       All classes ended for Kyuhyun at 4, leaving him an extra half hour for vocal warm ups. The audition was in just half an hour and he needed all the time he can get, even if he is doing this because of a bet might as well do it the best he can. Minute by minute time was passing and by now he would be lying if he said he wasn't that bad. 
       Kyuhyun pushed the doors that led to the school's auditorium, seeing many other young faces standing practicing for the audition. The static noise of a microphone could be heard and all stopped what they were doing and sat in a seat, Kyuhyun did the same taking a seat behind the judges table. 
 
"Hi everyone! Welcome to today's audition, we are looking for our second lead actor to accompany Sungmin-ssi on stage." The speaker pointed at the judges table as Sungmin stood up and waved at everyone as they cheered for him. "Like I'm sure most of you know, our original actor broke his leg not so long ago. So now this is your opportunity to show off what you have. Good luck to all." The speaker got off stage and back to the judges table. 
 
"Ok, first up. Number 24 Kim Jonghyun." Sungmin's voice ran through the auditorium. Like that it continued, a new number and name was called every three minutes. 
 
"Number 13, Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun stood up nervously and walked up onto the stage grabbing a mic on the way up. 
 
"Alright Kyuhyun-ssi what song are you singing?"
 
"I'll be singing Love Again."
 
"Ok then. Please proceed."
The intro began with the soft strumming of the guitar, then he began. His voice echoed through the auditorium,soft but confident. Everyone was silent as if they have been enchanted by a spell, all were surprised to hear a voice that sounded like heaven going through their ears. A voice that couldn't be anymore perfect, especially to a certain person. 
 
'That voice'
 
________________________
Hello lovelies! Yes I'm still alive and reaaaallly late on this update. I live quite the busy life as you can tell. I'll try and update as much as possible. Anyway lately I have this new Kyumin story in mind and idk if I should post another Kyumin story when I already have this one. Ya know what I mean. I also have an Eunhae one too. But idk. Can you guys help me decide? Kyumin? Eunhae? None? Tell me in the comments below please *^* until next time!