Chapter 13

Do You Remember

 

'That voice it sounds so familiar.' Sungmin looked up at the younger male on stage. He stared at him concentrating on nothing but his voice. Soon the singing ended, everyone was silent for a brief second then all at once the crowd cheered and hollered, the rest of the students clapped and continue cheering soon dying down as they realized that Kyuhyun's voice is one that can't be beat. The judges sat dazed of Kyuhyun's singing, how can a voice like that exists? 
       Kyuhyun sat back down in his original seat, he took a look at Sungmin seeing that the older seemed a little out of it. He smiled to himself, maybe his voice helped Sungmin with his memory lost. In a little bit, Sungmin turned around giving a double thumbs up towards the younger mouthing the words 'You were amazing'. 
       Kyuhyun decided to stay the rest of the audition, seeing what and who he was going against. They were alright, but Kyuhyun still reigned on top according to Sungmin that is. Soon the speaker who was previously up on stage took the spot light again. 
 
"Excuse me everyone, so this is the end of today's audition we will have a list up to see who will continue onto next weeks audition. If you get on this list you will be handed a script and would have to act out a scene for us. The list should be out tomorrow so come by and take a look. Remember only 10 of you will be advancing. Good job everyone and thank you for coming out." The speaker left the stage once again, and the auditorium began to empty out. Kyuhyun waited after, waiting for Sungmin. He looked over at the older who was making his way towards him, his hands quite full from the various paperworks. 
 
"You need a hand Sungmin-ssi" Sungmin peeked from behind the pile of papers in his arms. 
 
"Oh Kyuhyun-ssi. You were amazing today. Jinjja jinjja daebak!" Kyuhyun gave a chuckle as he took half of the paper off of Sungmin. "Thanks Kyuhyun." Sungmin took a look at his right wrist checking the time,7:00.
"Aww crap I'm late." 
 
"What are you late for?" The younger asked as they made way to Sungmin's car. 
 
"I had Chinese lessons at 5:00 but I guess the auditions held me in." Sungmin blew up into his bangs as he unlocked his car, tossing the paperwork into the back seat. He looked at his watch again seeing it at 7:07. 
 
"I think I can make art today though." 
 
"You take art?"
 
"I did. But now I just help teach the class." He's still into art? Looks like Sungmin hasn't changed at all. "I should get going, thanks for the help Kyu!" Kyuhyun was broken out of his thoughts when he heard the car doors slam and the engine start. He waved a good bye as he look at the car go by. 
 
 
      Hyukjae sat in the back taking big gulps of water as he stared at his other classmates. He was back in the dance studio, just because he follows Kyuhyun that doesn't mean he can't have a passion.  He stood up again and back into position, he danced in a way that always caught his fellow classmates attention. Currently, they had a solo/duet assignment, each student or students had a week to create a dance to a song of their choice. Apart from that assignment, Hyukjae's class was assigned to choreograph  the upcoming musical's dance numbers. With 4 down and 3 more to go, the class was progressing well. With one last rehearsal the class was done for the day, Hyukjae grabbed his stuff and walked out bumping into someone. 
 
"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." He bowed. 
 
"You wouldn't have bumped into me if you would've cut you're hair." The other chuckled, making Hyukjae look up from the ground. 
 
"Donghae?"
 
"Hyukjae? What? Why are you do surprised to see me here?" The brunette walked towards the back of the room dropping his stuff onto the bench. 
 
"What are you doing in here? This is for dance students." 
 
"Maybe that's why I'm in here. " The younger sat and did some stretches warming up his body. 
 
"Your a dance student here?" 
 
"Obviously. I take the afternoon class here." Donghae stood up and walked over to his duffel pulling out a cd and placing it in the speakers. 
 
"Are you guys also doing the solo/duet assignment?" Hyukjae asked out of curiosity. 
 
"Yup. That's why I'm in here. I practice my dance before class begins so I can get the place to myself." The brunette stood in the middle of the room waiting for the music to begin. A soft beat began to play as  music filled the room, the difference in his song and Hyukjae's song quite big and the choreography too. Hyukjae sat and watched his friend dance, his moves ever so smooth as he dances around the room. The song continued but Donghae stood still, looking at his reflection in the mirror then over at Hyukjae. 
 
"That's all I got so far." The younger male gave a chuckle as he sat next to Hyuk. 
 
"Let's do a duet!" Hyukjae sat wide eyed as he realized he just said that aloud. 
 
"A duet? Sure." 
 
"R-really?"
 
"Yeah, I don't see why not."
 
"Y-yeah. I guess we're doing a duet then. Ok, so I have this idea that...." Hyukjae rambled on of his idea, and all Hae could do was sit listen and laugh. 
_____________________________
 
Hello my lovelies! Look I actually updated :O Are you guys excited for Kyumin's musical? AND Eunhae's duet? Well you'll have to wait and see ^v^ until next time! Oh and silent readers, let me hear your voices >_<