Chapter 10

Do You Remember

 

 
'Found you.' Kyuhyun stood looking forward as he stared at the two figures walking away. He made way to his class room, taking his time now that he has found the other. 
 
Donghae walked into the small coffee shop, looking around for the familiar face of Lee Hyukjae. After scanning the area a couple times, he gave up and decided to leave and meeting up another time. As he stood at the doorway, his name was heard from a distance. Donghae turned around to see a platinum blonde stranger run towards him. 
 
"Y-yah Lee Donghae there you are I could recognize you in an instant."
 
"Hyukjae?" The brunette called out not believing that the Hyukjae he used to know went....blonde. 
 
"I have been waiting forever to see you again, hurry and come sit." The two found a seat in the back corner if the small coffee shop, they sat and talk for the rest of the day catching up on the years missed. 
 
"Sorry for coming late Hyukjae, ran into an old friend." The two from the table looked up to see Kyuhyun standing from above. 
 
"It's alright, but now I kinda got to go, why don't you sit and catch up with Donghae.  You remember him right, I'm sure he misses you just as much." The blonde stood up, waving his way out of the coffee shop. Kyuhyun sat down where the other had recently been ordering himself a drink. 
 
"Nice seeing you again Donghae-ssi. " The younger gave a smirk knowing that the older was surprised to see him. 
 
"What are you doing here Kyuhyun." The elder approached roughly. 
 
"Well it's quite simple Donghae-ssi. I'm here for Sungmin." The younger seemed relaxed avoiding the harsh glares he was receiving. 
 
"What."
 
"I spent the past 4 years looking for him and now I've finally found him."
 
"What the hell do you want with Sungmin."
 
"Isn't it quite obvious my beloved friend. I love him." 
 
"Love?" The brunette scoffed rolling his eyes. "Did you forget that it was your fault. You know it took Sungmin years to forget you and I promise you I will make it stay that way."  He stood up abruptly, and walked out of the shop, racing away with anger. 
 
       By the time the young brunette got home it was already 10. He stormed into the house throwing the keys onto the kitchen counter. 
 
"W-hutz rong." Sungmin walked out of the restroom, brushing his teeth as he leans against the wall. 
 
"Nothing. It's a personal thing." The eldest walked into the bathroom spitting out the toothpaste and returned to his cousin.  
 
"What's wrong. Hmm. You can tell me anything." The older nudged wishing that his cousin would tell him. 
 
"Look, hyung it's nothing ok. Just a little bump in the road of life." The brunette laid his head onto the surface of the table, letting the coldness take over his warm face. 
 
"Tell mee." 
 
"Look I just met a person I knew okay."
 
"Aaannd." 
 
"He just came here to look for someone for the most stupidest reason."
 
"Do I know this person?"
 
"No."
 
"Ohh. Ok then I guess I'll be heading to bed. Sleep Hae you need to sleep." Sungmin gave a kiss on the younger's forehead, turning and walking back to his room. 
       Another morning came and Sungmin went out to make breakfast. He came into the kitchen and founding Donghae fast asleep on the dinning table, 3 beer cans and a bottle of Soju emptied. He walked over cleaning up the mess and carrying his cousin to his room. He threw the younger onto the bed, not bothering to change him out if his clothes. He face out a sigh, and placed his hands on his hips. 
 
'Aish. I tell you to sleep but what do you do, you drink Soju. And didn't even bother to tell me, you could've invited me for one shot.' He ruffled his hair and huffed his hair out of his face. 
       Sungmin walked into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator seeing that most of it was empty. He decided to go out and get some more, leaving a note behind for his cousin he made his way out.
       Fresh ingredients where thrown into the basket, making the basket heavier. Sungmin walked around the super market, enjoying his ice cream in search for some pickled radish. He walked aimlessly, usually he would stare at each and individual label until he found what he was looking for, ignoring all existence around him. He bumped into another person which made him drop his ice cream, with a pout he picked it up  
 
"Looks like we're always bumping into each other." The elder looked up meeting eyes with that person. 
 
"Oh! Hi sorry for bumping into you.... again." 
 
"It's alright Sungmin-ssi."
 
"Woahh. You still remember my name? Sorry but I don't remember yours, I'm not very good with names."
 
"I'm Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun." 
 
'Cho Kyuhyun? That name sounds really familiar.'
 
"Anyway, Kyuhyun-ssi why don't you come back to my house and have a cup of coffee." Sungmin offered, hoping it would make up for forgetting his name. 
 
"I'd like that."
 
       The two walked back to the apartment building, talking with each other as if they where the best if friends.  
       Kyuhyun sat down at the dining table, admiring the small area. He saw many pictures around the home, some took recently some taken a while back, many of then were with Donghae. 
 
'Why the hell is Donghae in so many of these pictures.'
 
      Kyuhyun turned back to the older about to ask a question when he heard a voice come down the hallway.  
 
"Minnie hyung~ pain killers please."  Donghae walked out of his room clearly hung over. Both males went wide eyed as they pointed at each other. 
 
"YOU!"
______________________________
Hi lovelies. Sleep deprived. So sore. Tired. Quick update. Yeah I'm tired its been a long day, this is a quick update because go weekly updates ^^ but yeah this isn't revised either and sorry it's so late I would've uploaded sooner but it's a long story. Anyway thanks for reading and until next time!