Chapter 11

Do You Remember

 

 
"Y-yah what are you doing here!" Kyuhyun stood, both still pointing at each other. 
 
"I should be asking you that! Who the hell let you in my house!" 
 
"Your house?" The younger stood beyond confused. 
 
"Yes this is my house." Donghae looked over onto the kitchen table seeing two cups of coffee laid out. 
 
"And you." He pointed over to Sungmin who stayed quietly confused. "Why did you use my French coffee? Hyung you know that's my favorite." 
 
"He's a guest, be nice." The eldest retorted, wishing that his cousin would stop arguing. 
 
"Guest? Hyung! He's a demon in human form." 
 
"Ok. That hurt." The two looked over forgetting that Kyuhyun was still standing there. 
 
"I think it's best you leave right now Kyuhyun, I'm sorry for his rude behavior."
 
"Oh no it's fine, until next time." He gave a smirk and walked out of the apartment, with each step a click of the heel was heard.
 
"Sungmin hyung I don-."
 
"I know."
 
"What?"
 
"Just leave me alone for a while. There's ramen in the pantry." The older walked backed to his room, sitting down to add onto the unfinished song. 
 
'Tsk tsk. That little brat thinks he can just come in here and drink my French coffee.' The phone rang interrupting Donghae's rude mumbles. 
 
"I got it! He yelled through the hall even though he knew Sungmin wasn't going to answer it anyway. 
 
"Yeobosayo?" His voice ran sweetly through the line. 
 
"Donghae? Is this you." 
 
"Ah. Yes this is Donghae who is this?" 
 
"Yah yah it's me Hyukjae."
 
"Oh, Hyukjae what's up."
 
"I was wondering if you wanna meet up later maybe go out and catch up." 
 
"Uh yeah. I'll meet you up at the cafe we went to around an hour or so?"
 
"Cool, see you later then." They gave their goodbyes and hung up. The younger rushed down the hallway into his room quickly throwing clothes around to find the perfect outfit. 
 
"Going on a date I see."
 
"Omo! Hyung you scared me. " Sungmin sat down into the younger's bed picking up a rubrics cube from the side table. 
 
"Who's the lucky guy now. Getting to go on a date with my favorite dongsaeng. Hmm."
 
"It's not a date ok. It's just two friends meeting up to catch up with one another."
 
"So it's a date."
 
"I mean if you say it like that." The sentence came out quiet, making the older laugh.
 
"Tell Hyukjae I said hi and that I am offended that he doesn't want to meet up with me." Sungmin did a fake hair flip. 
 
"How did you know I meeting up with Hyukjae." The younger walked up to his full body mirror, trying to fix his hair into the right angle. 
 
"I may or may not over heard your conversation."
 
"Hyung!"
 
"Come on Hae the guy totes has a thing for you."
 
"Byeeee~" Donghae walked out of the room grabbing his leather jacket on the way out. 
 
       It was another day at the cafe not that many customers came in today. The song 'Trap' was playing as the clanks and clatter of the cups be heard and the subtle chatting. The young blonde sat waiting, his hair quite long now. He locked and unlocked his phone checking the time over and over again. He was always the one that came early, the one that would wait maybe because he always comes early, well in this case he does.
       The door opened, the blonde stood up seeing that it wasn't who he was waiting for he sat down. He took his phone out and began to look for something to do. Tick tock went the clock it read 3:57, just three more minutes and he would be late. The door opened once again, Eunhyuk didn't bother to look up since it probably wasn't even him. 
 
"Well hello to you too." The blonde looked up wide eyed as Donghae to a seat in front of him. 
 
"Oh. Hi Donghae." He gave a quick gummy smile as he signaled for a waiter. 
 
"Nice seeing you again Hyukjae how have you been."
 
"Well other than the unpacking I'm doing great actually." The two ordered their drinks and quickly went back to their conversation. 
 
"That's right. You just came moved to HD, why did you transfer over here anyway."
 
"Kyuhyun wanted to."
 
"So because Kyuhyun wanted to you came along? Are you his little minion or something."
 
"Ha ha so funny. No, it's a promise I made him when we were younger."
 
"Promise?"
 
"Yeah. Remember Lee Sungmin the guy that lived with Kyuhyun."
 
"Yeeaah. What about him."
 
"Well after he moved and you moved it was just us two left, and I guess after Sungmin left Kyuhyun realized he had feelings for him. So the brat made me promise to help look for him after high school, so here I am."
 
"Your parents don't mind?" 
 
"Not really, the practically love Kyuhyun more than myself."
 
"I see. So you two are like on a Sungmin hunt."
 
"I guess you can call it that. But just the other day Kyu said he saw Sungmin at HD, does Sungmin really go there. I mean you must know more people at HD than I do, does he really go there?"
 
"I-I don't know. I only know a Kim Sungmin but not a Lee Sungmin."
'How can anyone not know of LEE Sungmin and Donghae. We are like the kingkas of the campus.'
 
"Ohh. That brat is so desperate, he's been searching for like the past 2 years. We've been moving to so many different universities I'm surprised they even accept us."
 
"So if you can't find him here what happens?"
 
"If he isn't where we are searching , then we would stay about 2-3 months than transfer again."
 
"Where have you gone to already?"
 
"Well, we've been to the Busan area, Incheon, Hongdae. We are planning to go abroad if he isn't in Seoul right now."
 
"Where do you even get the money?"
 
"Kyu's parents and my parents are pretty big with the money."
'Looks like we all have some money on our hands."
 
"I see I see."
 
"What about you Donghae you must've done something interesting."
 
"Nah. I just go to school then come home."
 
"That's it? Wait you live alone?"
 
"No. I share an apartment with my cou- roommate."
'! That was a close one.'
       The remainder of the day was spent in the little coffee shop. By the time the two left it was around 7. Hyukjae walked through the small house he shared with Kyuhyun. Dropping his keys off he barged into the younger's room making a grand entrance. 
 
"Kyu~ what chu want to eat tonight."
 
"Ugh. Stop with the aegyo Hyuk, it's disgusting. I want stir fry."
 
"I ain't doing no aegyo, I'm naturally cute." Hyukjae walked back into the kitchen pulling out his stir fry pan and all the ingredients needed. Kyuhyun came out of his room sitting down on a chair with a cup of water in hand. 
 
"Find anything out?"
 
"Not much. Apparently there's a Kim Sungmin at school, you must've looked wrong when you read the list."
 
"No trust me. I saw him with my own eyes today, I came over to his place. It looks like he and Donghae are pretty close."
 
"Wait does that mean Donghae lied to me? What the f bomb!"
 
"Dude. Chill there must be a reason."
 
"Do you think......"
 
"What."
 
"I mean you know.."
 
"Damn it Hyukjae just say it!"
 
"Do you think those two are dating."
 
'Minnie hyung~ painkillers please'
 
"Don't tell me. Hyukjae who do you see as a bottom Donghae  or Sungmin."
 
"Definitely Donghae." The older reply cutting up some chicken. 
 
"!" The younger slammed his fist onto the counter 
 
"Omo! What!"
 
"THOSE TWO HAD FREAKIN LAST NIGHT." 
 
_______________________________
Hello lovelies^^ today was a random update huh? I wasn't able to write for the past two weeks and its still hard now because well schools almost out but I still has tests TT-TT so I must study study study. So wait for me love~ summers almost there! and what do you think is better Vampire or suicidal mystery? I feel a new story coming up. Until next time ㅆ
btw. even though I'm a hardcore eunhae shipper, I see Hae as a top in Haemin.