Chapter 5

Do You Remember

 

      Sungmin woke up at 6, like he usually does, and looked over to see Kyuhyun next to him. He smiled  knowing that the younger was to tired to go back to his room and decided to sleep there instead. Rising from bed and taking Kyuhyun's hands away from his waist, he stood up fixing the blanket again for the younger. Sungmin took this time to examine his best friend. It wasn't until now that he realized that the younger had quite plump lips that form into a slight pout as he sleeps, giving a slight chuckle, Sungmin opened the window waiting for the sun to rise and fill the room with light. 
      By the time Sungmin finished his morning routine it was already 6:15, he walked out the room quietly,making sure to not wake the other, and down to the kitchen where he began to help the others in making breakfast. 
 
"Eric hyung, do you need me to do anything?" Sungmin walked into the kitchen already seeing multiple pots on the stove. "Woah. Why so much food today."
 
"Boss is having guests over for breakfast today, come and help with the salads then go up and change into something more decent." Looking down at himself, Sungmin realized that he still had his sweats and t-shirt on. 
 
"Ne, I'll just go make the salads." he obediently walked over to the other side of the kitchen, making 3 bowls of salads for today's guests. 
       Soon Sungmin we dazing off, he kept thinking about what Yunho told him last night. He kept wondering if his parents really will get him back, will he ever have someone to love?  Thinking about this, Sungmin couldn't stop the tears that were forming, he quickly wipped them away and gave a sniffle. Taeyeon could still see the tears from the side, she sighed knowing why the little chef was crying, so she made her way over. 
 
"'Min, I'll take over from here, just go and change and come down. " She took a step closer then pulling him into a tight hug. "Shh don't cry okay Sunmin, it will get better." 
       Letting go first Sungmin made his way to his room his body practically being dragged up the steps. His body was starting to feel tired again, but he ignored it, hoping that he would be awake before breakfast. 
       Walking in, Sungmin closed the door gently and pulled out his dress shirt and pants from his closet. He took his shirt off, throwing it into his clothes bin, but before pulling his new shirt onto his body, arms were wrapped around his thin frame giving him a slight scare, dropping the shirt in his hands. 
 
"Min why are you up so early." The younger whispered as he began to fall asleep on Sungmin's shoulder, he's always been the taller one. 
 
"It's not early Kyu, just go back to sleep I'll wake you up later. " Unwrapping the youngers' arm away from his body, Sungmin led the younger to the bed. He turned around picking up the shirt he dropped early, and putting it on. 
 
"Sungminnie hurry and come back to bed. It's to early." Kyuhyun whinnied from under the bed sheets. 
 
"I can't right now. I have to go make breakfast." 
 
"Well tell Taeyeon noona to let you take a break today."
 
"I can't, we have guests over today and they need my help in the kitchen." 
       Kyuhyun emerged from underneath the covers and sat straight up. "But. Minnniee~" Kyuhyun whinnied shaking his shoulders and slightly kicking his feet 
'Is he using aegyo?'
 
"Bye Kyu."
 
       Making his way downstairs again, in decent clothes, Sungmin quickly finished the tasks given for the morning. He made the drinks, grilled the chicken, finished the dessert and set the table, adding a few more plates than usual. 
 
"Anything else hyung Eric hyung ?" 
 
"No, just go wake up Kyuhyun and make sure he's dressed nice today."
 
"Okay. By the way have you seen Yunho or Jae hyung. I haven't seen either one of them all morning."
 
"N-no th-they must be sleeping." Eric tried holding in his laughter, but seriously he could hear the both of them from down the hall, but it seemed like Sungmin heard nothing and he was in the room across from them.  
 
"Allllright then. I'll just wake up Kyu now." Turning around to face the stairs Sungmin took a deep breath. 
 
"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN WAKE UP." This was how he woke up the younger. 
"CHO KYU-" 
 
"What." Sungmin turned around and was face with a bed head Kyuhyun, still in his pj's and a cup in his hands. 
 
"H-how did you get down so fast." 
 
"I couldn't go back to sleep so I came downstairs to see what you were doing. Since it was so much more important then being in bed with me." 
 
"Yah! Cho Kyuhun what did you do with my Sungminnie." Yunho came running towards Sungmin wrapping his arms protectively around him. 
"I swear if-"
 
"Yunho let the kid go." Turning his head around, Yunho was met with a slightly annoyed Jaejoong. 
 
"B-but Kyu, Sungmin, and bed and"
 
"For goodness sakes! Kyuhyun is only 12. Did you seriously think that."
 
"Yes I seriously think that." Yunho held Sungmin closer to him, squishing his cheeks onto his pecks. 
 
"Yunho hyung can you please let go of Sungminnie now." The younger seemed inpatient and very annoyed. 
 
"Hyung. Can't. Breathe." Letting go quickly, Yunho then walked into the kitchen with Jaejoong behind. 
 
"Now come Kyu, we need to make you look fabulous."
 
"I already look fabulous. I'm Cho Kyuhyun for goodness sakes."
 
"Yeah, you're right, nothing is more fabulous then a guy with pig pajamas."
       Soon the both of them were up in Kyuhyun's room,finishing up. Kyuhyun came out wearing a very casual but business kind of outfit. Which Sungmin picked out and practically put on for him, since he refused to change. 
 
       Breakfast was delightful. Even if the two couldn't talk as much as they wished, the game of footsies underneath the table and the staring contests from across the table was quite enjoyable. Not to mention when Taeyeon shoved a piece of pie into one of the guests face since apparently he was 'putting his hand up her skirt?' Mr. Cho found it unreasonable to be doing that so he kicked the guy out. Like literally. That was fun to watch. 
      After breakfast the two boys prepared for school, changing out of their dress shirts and into their uniforms. 
 
       At school Kyuhyun stook to Sungmin like glue, not going anywhere without him. He refused to, especially since he knows that sometimes the kids pick on his hyung, he found out one day when he found Sungmin crying and he doesn't want that to happen again. 
 
"Kyu, can you go to your seat class is going to start." 
 
"Of course." Kyuhyun sat at the desk next to him, making Sungin confused.  
 
"Uhh. Kyu you sit in the back." Sungmin turned around pointing to the seat furthest in the back. 
 
"No, I sit right here." Pointing at his seat, Kyuhyun stared at his hyung. 
 
"B-but" The bell rang and all other kids ran to their assigned seats. The teacher came in treating the class with a loud 'good morning'. 
 
"Good morning my beautiful class. Kyuhyun it seems like you are liking your new seat." 
 
"Very much Mrs. Thank you for letting me change it." He turned over to Sungmin giving him a smirk indicating that he was right. 
       At first having a little Kyu pet wasn't the best and wanted thing for Sungmin, but after a while Kyu's presence was comfortable, comforting, and....warm. 
__________________________________________________
Hello lovelies sorry for the late update :/ 
I just wanted to say that I'll be pretty busy since I'm going camping soon so bare with me :> Thanks for reading !