eight

Will You Love me Forever?

Sungjong POV

I open my eyes slowly and I feel my waist being hug by someone. When I see at my right, Hoya face only an inch with mine and that make me stutter a second before I remember about last night event.

“Jongie let start a new life together”

Yeah I’m happy to start a new beginning between us and I will like to know him better from now on. I want to be a perfect wife to him for rest of my life. I touch my lips and I still remember a kiss he give me, and how soft his lips on mine.

Although that totally not my first kiss but that kiss make my heart beat faster that usual.I still look at him and can see his stir a bit and open his eye slowly; we are now just watching each other in silent. Then, I give up and turn left and feel my cheeks who now blush hard.

 I feel he tightly his hug and I can feel his breath near my neck. I giggle a little because a neck is my sensitive port.

“Stop, it ticklish”

“HMMM”

He teasing me when he starts to blow at my neck and I push he slightly. I look at my clock and I just realizes we both a late! I stand quickly from my bed and walk as fast as I can toward bathroom while take my towel and scream to Hoya tell him to get ready to work.

We both get ready like superheroes that have super speed power. I just prepared bread with jam and milk for me and Hoya.

20 minutes….

I arrived at my school and I’m glad a first bell a not ringing yet and it mean I not late. A teacher can’t be late because I have to be role model to my Kids. Before I can open the car door my arm slowly being pull slowly by Hoya and now my head on his head and my nose touch his nose but gladly our lips not connected.

I push him and look around afraid others will se us in this condition. I can feel my cheek feel hot when he stare at me like I his prey.

“What?”

“My kiss?”

Kiss? What should I do? I still feel awkward because we still in early level and I still clueless. But still without conscious I peck his cheek and I swear I see his eye wide open and get out from the car and never dare to look back.

End Sungjong Pov

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SungYeol Pov

I walk to my table while my eyes chaotically searching for my dongsaeng because I have a HOT story to tell him and I bet he will LIKE it! I see sungjong just sit at his chair and without any doubt I walk to him and grab an empty chair near his place.

I sit in front him and put my chin in his table while looking at him intensely and surprise surprise his did notice me at all. I can see day dreaming and a smile plastered in his face and his eyes look different from before.

His eyes sparkling and look brighter. Oh my Gucci my dongsaeng are in love. I call him name over and over again but still he didn’t give me any respond. Then, I tap the table loudly and I can he surprised and look at me like an angry dog.

Should I run? I noticed all the teachers’ eye on me and I stand immediately bow to them for my behavior.

“Why did you do that Hyung. You surprised me and if I have a heart attack I swear I will die now”

“Not my fault, you the reason I did that. I call you like a thousand times minus another nine hundred and ninety five”

“I did? I’m sorry maybe I just think about something. So hyung you want to tell me something?”

“Well I have a hot story to tell you my dear dongsaeng and my pretty best friend”

I adjust my chair near to sungjong and take a most comfortable position to tell my story to him and how I really want to see he expression.

“I see a love bird just in front the school gate”

“I beat the birds are beautiful, did you snap a picture hyung?”

“Can you let me finish my story?”

He nodded and looks me with a sorry face. I clear my throat and continue my story.

“The birds really close, they head and nose a touching each other but the lips still not connected, how shame. Then, one of the bird push the other bird and you know he cheek is so red just like a tomatoes and before I can grab my phone and snap the picture, the shy bird just fly away while the other bird has a wide eyes and smile like an idiot”

“oh, the story is quit long but can a bird act like that, push blush and all the thing you tell me now?”

I try to hold my laugh and then bell ringing and I stand to go to my first class. Before I step out from the door I call sungjong.

“Sungjong you want to know the story birds I tell you a while ago is not really a bird. It human being and would like to know who there are?”

Sungjong nodded cutely.

“It’s YOU and Hoya and sungjong you should kiss your husband before get down from the car. It’s nice scene anyway”

I laughing hardly and walk while hold my stomach and can hear his scream and I beat he is in embarrassing mode right know and how red his cheek will be.

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!”

End Sungyeol Pov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya Pov

I walk toward my office while my hands touch my cheek where Sungjong lips in there before. I can feel butterfly flying happily in my stomach and I feel like my day is complete. What going with me?

“Hey Hoya, wow why you smile like a creepy person. You scare me dude!”

“Oh Sunggyu my best friend. When you coming hamster?”

“I just arrived a minute ago. So what goes on? Why you smile like that and look like you just win a lottery?”

“Well nothing, I just feel happy today”

How should I tell him? I just broke our promise. I know I shouldn’t ever act like that toward Sungjong, all sincerity.

“Hurm, Sunggyu I need to tell you something”

“Oh ok, tell me what?”

“About the missi…”

Sunggyu phone just blowing up in this time, why? Stupid people who call! I see Sunggyu talk with a serious tone and I know from there he in the middle of discussion about something important.

“Hoya I see you later, I have to go. We talk that matter you want to tell me later ok”

I make a symbol ok and just look at his back who now walking out from my office. Sigh. When I should them about it.

End Hoya pov

-_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

Best friend will always understand the thing you do...

because they are your best friend...

there is no other reason!