twelve

Will You Love me Forever?

sorry for a late update..
i'm busy with my job..
i have to do oevertime when both staff quit in the same time...
i'm really tired ..and when i tired no idea come out..
sorry...please comment because ot can kill all my stress!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The kids start to pour the halls because today they will have sport events. Sungjong was a busier person and one of the main organizers start to make the kids queue according to their respective classes.

Its kind a hard when a kids start to play around and he have to control like hundred of hyperactive kids in the hall.

In the hall, we can see a lot of antics, a girls start to gossip about the favorite  brush or accessories and stuff while a boys start to showing they games and story about the superhuman or else.

A few of others just do they own thing don’t ever bother to talk to others kids because they in they own world.

Sungjong stand in the stage while holding a mike.

“Ok kids, if you not queue in your own class, this event will be banned. I repeat this event will be BANNED!”

The hall start to be noisier when the kids start to run to they own class queue and about half an hours the hall is silent. Sungjong have a smile in his face and others teachers just look at him with amazing face.

When the school established he was already in the school, the early teacher he is so he know how kids waiting for this event where the parents will actually give some time with them and how they can show up they talent or enjoy the event with their friend.

The important thing is run from study any book. Yes Book!

Sungjong Pov

The event already start, I being busy to handle all the activity so that any unwanted things will never be happen. I’m so glad when the entire teacher in this school is an active person and they also one of the reason this event success.

I sit at the empty chair to get some rest, I so tired run around the school then I feel my shoulder being tap by someone at my back. When I flipped back I see Myungsoo holding hand with Uee.

“Teacher, look I won a medal in running competition”

“Really, congratulation Uee-ah”

I ruffle her hair and pull she so her is now sit in my lap and when I see Myungsoo, he have a smirk in his face.

“Well, Myungsoo-shii please sits”

“Drop the shii thing Sungjong, be formal ok”

 I smile at him and nodded my head. He sit beside me and the thing make me uncomfortable is his glare toward me.

“Well, you not work today?”

“No, I need to spend my time with my daughter. Today her schools have an event and her participant on in so I won’t let go this change to look at my daughter spirit of winning”

He give me some sweet smile I ever see on his face, well I should admit this Uee father is so handsome when he smile and so scary when he have poker face. How come one person has two personality.

“It’s great and I’m really glad you spend time with her. Ouch”

I cried for pain as something get in to my eyes.

“Teacher what wrong?”

“Something get in to my eyes, it hurt”

I rub my eyes until it start to turning red and then I feel someone grab my wrist avoid me to keep rub it. But I can stop it, it so itchy and its hurting my eyes. I can feel my tear start to fall from my eyes. I can feel someone touching my eyes and I can feel that person blow at my eyes so the thing will get out.

“Uee-ah go get some water”

I heard a few step like running and I now that uee step. I blinked my a few times and maybe the thing that get in to my eyes just disappear. When I open my eyes, straight on my vision is Myungsoo who practically looking at me. I swear he has a beautiful dark orb. We just stare at each other when..

“Jongie!”

I just wake up from my stare competition when I hear my name being calling and that nickname just one person call me that. HOYA! I look at my right when I can see Hoya who has folded his arm in his torso while looking at me intensely.

 I stand up immediately and my reactions make Myungsoo who near me fall from his sit. I so confused when I see Hoya just went away, should I try to catch him up or help myungsoo who already sit in the sand.

I give my hand to myungsoo and help him up before I just run to catch Hoya and explain to him. I didn’t ever say thank to Myungsoo. I see Hoya walk so fast toward his car and I keep calling his name but he never care to look back.

Oh my, what should I do, he is jealous right now. I run almighty and I reached he arm and pulled it using all my energy. He stops walking and look at me and I can see sweat in in head and how red his ear are. I’m screwed.

Without waiting for my explanation he grabbed my hand and pushes me into the car and drive. I try to say something before he look at me and say a word that make my mouth sealed.

“Just sit silently and shut up! I won’t listen anything right now!”

About hours, we both stay silent and only I song from radio can be hear in the car. I glad he still playing the radio. Then, I look around when he stop the car in front a garden I never see before. The garden is so beautiful and green. It’s really rare to have this greenish thing in the city.

“Get out”

I out from the car and follow his back and suddenly I crashed in to something hard and I just realizes it was his back.

“Look front when you walk Sungjong”

I just nodded and say sorry. I feeling insecure when I can hear his voice is quit fierce. What he going to do in this garden, when I look around it just like only both here. Oh no he going to kill me because of his jealousy right? I hit my own head when I start to thing a stupid thing!

“Hoya, just listen to my explanation first will you?”

“NO!”

“Please”

I looked at him and then he start to come closer to me.

Thump

Thump

My heart beat so fast and I even do not why, did it because I scare he going to yelling at me or because I feel something when he start to  be near me. I’m crazy. He so close until I can feel his breath in my nose. I look at my shoes and play with my t-shirt and suddenly he close my eye with his hand and force me to walk to somewhere I don’t  where.

“You are going to pay!”

Oh god help me my husband have become crazy!

...................................

Sometimes eyes can tell you thousand of emotion.....