Three

Will You Love me Forever?

Sungjong pov

Here we are, I never knew in my country have such a beautiful garden. I look at the figure who’s busy expanding mat on the green grass I rare to see in city and arrange the food I make this morning for the picnic he plan for me. I’m so grateful to marry this person. Then I remember the breakfast he buys for me this morning. . I touched my heart because its beat so fast and it never happen before.

Flashback

The sun shone disturbed my sleeping beauty, I look at my side clock 8.30 a.m. oh my god, I should wake up to prepared some breakfast for Hoya. I take a few breaths and wake slowly and get out from my comfy bed with crippled step.

I take my towel and straight to shower room.  It take an hours, I get out and take a black skinny jeans and some strip clothes with my favorite color. I hope hoya still in his sleep so I can prepare breakfast as fast as I can.

I walk to kitchen and I so surprised when I see Hoya look busy arrange the plate.

“Hey, good morning Jongie-ah come and suits you. Let have a simple breakfast I make. Just bacon, bread and egg plus with fresh orange”

“You make all this? Sweet of you, its look delicious”

“Ermmm, I not in cooking so I just make a call and tada, you can see the effect here!”

I giggles when I see he make the tada reaction; I never knew this man is so cute.

“sungjong-ah, you want to go picnic with me? I have a place, beautiful, green and so calm?”

“ermmm, picnic? Ok, maybe I can cook something and bring it together so we don’t need to buy food outside”

“Good, I totally agree. Just make a simple dishes ok and not need to make it difficult”

I nodded and continue eating my bacon while thinking the simple dish he like me to do it. Picnic with him, I can’t wait to go. It’s been a long time I can some rest from this busy city and plus I have some tough day yesterday.

Flashback end

I woke up from my dreaming when I feel someone hand touched my shoulder. I look up and I saw this angel but not so clearly as the sun is so bright cover half of his face.

“Hey, do not day dreaming let sit there, I prepared everything already”

I recognize this voice.

“Sorry Hoya, just remembering something, comes let sit at the mat you just do it for me”

I open the food provision that I has prepared. He eat happily and it make me glad he liking my food and he has a similar food chain with me.

“Sungjong-ah”

“MMM”

He calls me name slowly and I just hummed and look at him intensely. He smile at me and the smile make me blush a little and look at other place try to cover my shyness.

“I just curious and I really want to know something about you say yesterday. You say about Long day with everyone. What those suppose to means?”

“Ah, that things. Well…”

“I’m sorry, I such a busy body friend right, but you can story to me. You always have me to hear all your problem. Sharing is caring although sometimes it does can be scary.”

I giggles a little when I see he make some face when he say about scary word. He is so funny.

“I don’t know I’m a good joker here, you always laughing when I say something that I never realize it funny”

“Sorry, just you are so funny but you never knew about it because you do it spontaneous”

“So will you tell me about your bad day yesterday?”

He looks at me with his puppy eyes and how can I didn’t tell you when you make that kind of face. Oh my heart it beat fast, I think I going to die because of the heart attack.

“Sungjong?”

“Ah, ok I tell you about yesterday event”

“You know Uee right? You meet him in the first time we meet”

“oh that gangster girl, I know she was a problem. She naughty girl right and she disturbed your day? It’s?”

“NO of course not! The story it like this”

“Don’t start with once upon time please. I hate story book!”

I slap his shoulder slowly and continue my problem he willing to know.

Flashback

At school…

First day of school after I finished I leave for the wedding. I know everyone is quite angry when I distribute cards at the last minute. The worst part, the kids in my class just know I'm going to get married the day before.

Not that I do not want to tell them earlier because I do not even knowing if the marriage is going to happen or not.  I enter the office while everyone was staring at me and it’s glad when they smile and congrats me well not everyone. My best friend is pretend like he didn’t see me because he quit angry when I told him late and yet I admit we are best friend.

I walk to him slowly and sit at the chair just in front him.

“You still mad at me? Hyung?”

He just keep quit and I know he pretend to do his work.

“Please say something”

“Looks here Sunjong-ah, I’m bust right now and please don’t disturbed me ok”

“Hyung i…”

*KringKring(School bell)

Before I can ever finish my word he wake up and slowly move to his class. I try to hold my tear form falling down. He my best friend, the only friend I ever have.

I make a move to my class hope they will erase my entire problem but expected the most unexpected thing.  They just keep quit. They look weird not acting like usual. Sit on the chair properly and no yelling calling me with an excited voice. Look like today will be my long day.

I try to have some conversation with them but they just reply with yes teacher or some of them just nod or shake they head. Uee not coming to school again. I heard from others that she not coming start form a day I get a off till now. its make me worry because Uee will never skip class.

“Jongki-ah, can teacher ask you something?”

“Yes, I will answer it properly”

“Mmm, you are Uee best friend and stay near her house right?”

He just nodded and I continue my question.

“Why she skipping class?”

“Because of you!”

“me? Why did I do?”

“Well, you tell us late about your wedding. Why you don’t want us to come right?”

“No, the wedding is just happen. I’m sorry guys. I love you kids and you all should know that”

I sit at my chair and wiped my tears that just slipping from my eyes. I can’t bear if these kids hate me. They the one who’s always make my days colorful.

Suddenly I feel someone hug me and everyone start crowded around and give a hug group. That make cry more harder.

“We are sorry Teacher, forgive us ok”

“ok, go and sit at your place and finish the work.”

I smile at them and grab Jongki wrist and look at him and demand an answer more specific about Uee.

“Uee sulk with you because she never agree about you getting marry with that means ahjushhi. She say you had promise her to be her mother but yet you marry other. That what he told me”

I have a surprised face right now. Yes I promise her that thing but I don’t ever knew she will take this seriously. Uee lost her Mother last years and since that day I always with her. I have to go to her house and persuaded her back to school. Such a dizzy day.

End flashback

“So that Uee girl wants you to marry his dad.”

“I don’t know!”

I sigh and look at Hoya and I feel like my time just Stop when he catch my eyes and we both in such a deep glare. Then, I look at another place while grab some sandwich to less my nervous. I can see he smile a bit.

“Well, so now you have two big problems to solve. One, with your best friend and second with that girl”

I can sense some annoying tone when he talks about Uee.

“Yes, I have to make something so they can forgive me”

“Ok, you may think that on another day but not today. Don’t ever think about another guy or a kid who hate you to marry this handsome guy, let enjoy this leisure time ok”

I nodded and we continue to chatting about all stories about our life. I wish I will always live in this happy moment for a rest of my life. Hope he will be my other half that completes my life.

End Pov

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't fall so hard because the end it maybe hurt you deep...

and it takes a long period to heal it back...