five

Will You Love me Forever?

Hoya PoV

I was so surprised by my employees when they see me with a weird look. I wear shirts upside down? Or they are weird? When I got in front of my office room, I greeted my personal assistant Jessica's longest work with me. But the weird thing is she never likes my best friend I do not ever knew the Reason.

"Good Morning Jess, got breakfast?"

"Good Morning Boss, I've got to eat. You?"

"I have my coffee"

I move the coffee cup in my hand. It is a tradition I drink coffee in the morning.

"Ermm, the boss looked happy just today, there is something happens and would to share it with me?"

"Happy? I always like this right?"

"Not really, not everyday I can see you like this. After Getting marry with that beautiful person you look brighter that's before. I'm glad"

“Ooo, really, I guess he make me happy with his food. He is the best chef”

“Great, he can cook plus he is beautiful, you are damn lucky boss”

“I am? I think so. Anyway Jess today I will meet with Mr. Lee the CEO of Lee Corporation to convince them about the proposal?”

“Not today boss but tomorrow, he will join you for lunch. You have to convince his enough because what from I hear he is pretty hard to manipulate. He is strict person and one more thing, don’t ever ask about his family.”

“This will be a hard job right. Thanks for the information anyway”

I walk to my office and sit comfortably in my chair. I look intensely at my table that full with many fail that have to settle today. I guess I will be late for dinner. I hope Sungjong will wait for me because eat with him make me feel like home.

I miss him already, his smile and his beautiful…Oh my God, what did I have thinking! Sungjong! Miss him???

Crazy Hoya! I’m crazy. I shook my head and ready to start my job so I can forget about Sungjong. I think I just worry my mission won’t success. Yes that the real reason. Stupid Howon!!

Before I open my first file, my phone blowing up and the number I can’t regonize.

“Hello”

“Hello, it that Lee Howon husband of Lee Sungjong?”

“Yes, I am. Anything happen to my wife sir?”

I started to panic when she ask me the question. Something happen to my wife?

“No, I try to call him but his phone can’t connect. I will to inform you and your wife, your parent in-law involved in an accident and now they being treat in the emergency room”

“WHAT!”

I ask her the ward and grab my car key and everything I can think now. I try to call Sungjong and she is correct the phone is unconnected. What he doing!

I drive as fast as I can to Sungjong School. I run to the office and the other teacher tell me Sungjong in rooftop with Lee Sungyeol. Who this Lee Sungyeol?? I feel something burn in my heart.

When I arrive at the rooftop I can see my wife laughing with the guy. The speak something and don’t ever care to know.

“Yah LEE SUNGJONG!”

“Hoya? what are…”

I walk to him and grab his wrist force him to stand.

“Where your phone? Why did you off it?”

“I’m sorry, it just I ..”

“You are flirting here and hey I don’t ever care but right. But get to your sense here Sungjong, your Parent in the emergency room fight for the life and you eat here with this guy and off your Phone!”

I can’t control my angry mode right now. I’m not jealous! Am I? I just angry because his off the phone and it hard to call him in this situation. AH what ever!

“My parent, what happen to them? Hoya!”

He looks at me as he needs a real answer. The taller man stands and tries to make him calm. He touches my wife. Control hoya, control it.

‘Let go to Seoul hospital right now. They in emergency room right now because they involved in an accident”

I grab his hand and make away to my car.

“Take care of my best friend Hoya-shi”

Oh this is his best friend. I feel guilty inside when I remember I told him flirt. I should investigate first. I will apologize to him after this.

We both just keep quit and I can see he play with his slender finger. I know his is nervous and worry about his parent. Then, I hear some sob sound from my side. I can see his wipe the tear that falling from his big dorky eyes.

I don’t know why my heart is hurt a bit when I see him in this condition. Without I realizes I hold his hand in my hand. Give him some strength to face any eventuality. I really want him to know I will always at his side. Just forget the mission a while. I not act right now.

This me real me but the true is when I with him, I always be me.

“Sungjong, we here.”

I look at him and I can see he try to stable his breath. I’m hoping and pray my parent in-law will be fine. We walk while holding hand toward the emergency ward. I can see my mom there, I inform to them before take Sungjong at School.

The reactions make me feel something not right. I can sense my mom just cry because of his swollen eye. She walks to Sungjong and bring him to her embrace.

“You always have me and Hoya”

What she means by saying that?

“Mom, my parent they save right?”

“Sungjong-ah, I’m sorry. You late, the doctor try the best”

I can see Sungjong shook his head and fall into his kneel. His in messy crying right know. I walk to him and hug him.

“Shhh, Sungjong-ah you have me”

“The..y l..e..ave me”

He says between his tear.

“I won’t leave you!”

End Pov

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

 

When person you love,

cry in front of you,

that will make you heart hurt and feel the sadness too,

and it bring to promises,

and promise means to be broken!