Fifthteen

Will You Love me Forever?

i'm so so so double sorry...

it been a long time i not update any of my story....

i busy with my graduation day...

well i'm graduat now...

i'm a diploma holders...yeppeeeeee..... and

after a long holiday i went back to work...oh damn it so much thing i have to do..
tired..:(

.......................................... (~_o)............................................

 Sungjong POV

It was so silent this morning; I can hear our breath and sound of crunchy bun. Hoya does not even try to look at me. Tssk! I feel like I’m the one who make mistake and being ert. I’m the one that suppose to be shy because he sees everything I mean every part of my body. I can feel a heat on my cheek as I remember about the incident yesterday.

Say something you idiot! Oh I should just walk away. Anyway I have to attend school. I stand from my sit and pass Hoya but suddenly I can feel my wrist being grab and without I realizes I know sit on his lap. My eyes wide open and I can see his sad eye who looking toward to my eye. We just stare at each other before…

“I’m sorry. I not a ert if that what you think. Well I though I want to make a surprise by put my present at your room but the plan ruined. Sorry!”

I giggled a little when I can see he really say that with the funny face. Like he really afraid I will think he was a ert. I peck his lips and I can see his look at me and suddenly his lips curved a smile.

“Thanks for the necklace, I love it. But may you explain what this means?”

I show him the necklace that I just wear this morning and I can see his eyes sparkling with happiness and I just realize he wear a same necklace with me.

“It mean infinite! I give you this necklace with that meaning because I want to be with you forever. Till the end of my breath.”

I hold his both cheek and I can feel my tear falling down and I hide my self at the crotch of his neck and I know I just make his clothe wet with my tear. I don’t ever care. He can change!

“Hey, why you crying JOngie-ah?”

“It just sniff sweet sniff

“Oh look at my baby he just cry a little kid”

“Stop it sniff

“Jongie-ah”

“hmmmm”

“Let packing right now!”

“Huh?”

“We are going for holiday”

“WHAT!”

I stand like I just struck by electric when i hear what he just saying. Holiday no I mean it more to honeymoon. Yeah I’m ready. Honeymoon! baby! Oh damn yes he say about the baby yesterday and it mean....i try my best….sungjong fighting!

End Sungjong Pov

…………^_^…………

 

Hoya POv

I stretched my body after I out from my car. It’s very tired because it been a long time a drive a long road anyway. But for my honey bunny bear Jongie, it never be a problem, it been a long time I came here at my late grandma house. The place where I grow up but just until 12 years old before I go back to my mom and my grandma left me forever.

I sigh and I just feel weird when I can feel only me come out from my car. Where is my baby? I walk back to the car and I can see Jongie in his deep slumber while hug his big teddy. I hope I can throw that away and replace it with myself. Lucky teddy bear!

I let him sleep while I lift the bag into the house. I clean the house as needed only. Because I've hired people to clean it every week so I do not have to worry anymore. About 20 minute I going to car but I can’t see my baby at the passenger sit. Oh my gosh!

Did someone kidnap him? I shouldn’t ever leave him alone like that! Crap! I take a deep breath to calm myself. I look around to find sungjong.

“Jongie-ah, Sungj….”

Before I call his name, I can see a figure that stands in front the beach while open his hand widely and smile on his face. Oh this kid! Oh my wifey what did you do this to me huh! I walk quitely to him and back hug him from the back. I can sense his body stiffed.

“It me Jongie-ah”

“You scare me hoya-ah! I though stranger give me a back hug”

“Strangers never dare to do that to you because I will smack his head!”

I can hear his sweet laughing. I kiss his smooth hair and smelling his scent. How much I love his odor.

“You smell sweet and delicious jongie-ah”

“You want to say you hungry aren’t you?”

I flip his back and now we facing each other and I nodded as I feel so hungry right now.

“So what you want to eat my lovely husband?”

“If you giving me a choice right now, I want to eat……..you”

I say the word you directly on his ear with a seductive whisper. He stiffed a little and I can see his face a red like tomato. I come closer to him and my eye a focus toward his cherry lips. I crashed our lips and I smirk in our kiss when I feel his respond to it. I hold his waist and bring it closed to my body.

While his hand held my neck and I bit his bottom lips ask for entrance. Now I explore his mouth with my tongue but as a human we have to take a breath. I feel a bit disappointed because I don’t want to leave that addict lip. He put his head in my head and we stare at each other for a while and we both smile. He says something that make my heart beat fast and how I can’t wait sun to go and night to come.

 “Hey husband, you want to sleep with me tonight?”

I can see hi try to avoid any eyes contact after he say that, I never knew my wife can be seductive and innocent in the same time. I hold his cheek and make he look at me.

“Hey wifey, of course I want. We have to make a baby tonight are we?”

“Kyahhh!”

He hit my chest and hiding on my neck. Oh god can you just change the time right now!

 

.....................................................

Sometimes we just have to wait ....
and the perfect timing will come by it own!