Seven

Will You Love me Forever?

First forgive me...because i not that good when it come to Suprise...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A figure shut all the light in the apartment, hide in the place where his victim won’t see him and get ready to abuse when time is right. He has a smirk on his face and everything is ready. He look at his watch and he know the victim will be home soon.

*Click

Sound of door being unlocked, the figure stay silent only a breath can be hear in the dark house.

“Omo why so dark, it’s black out but I another house have a light”

The victim monolog with himself and he use his phone light to guide the way to the near switch. The victim is quit lucky when the light from outside make the house light a little.

Suddenly…

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

The victim being blind folds by someone behind him. He try to struggle but the person is much stronger that him.

“Let me go! Who are you?”

The figure just keeps quite and don’t bother to answer any question from Sungjong. Then, the figures drag Sungjong outside the house and lead him to the balcony of the house. They house have a large balcony that can held some party.

“Can you stop struggle or should I tied you!”

The figure give Sungjong warn to stop struggle. The voice makes sungjong calm and look like he try to think something with a wrinkled in his forehead.

“Hoya?”

Then, he eye blindfold being open and sungjong rub his eyes slowly to make he eyes bind with the light.

Hoya POV

“How you know that me? You spoil the surprise Jongie-ah”

I can believe Sungjong knew that was me. I guess I’m bad in giving surprise to people. This event is my first time doing it to somebody. I went home early, open my laptop and search a surprise party that have a romantic value.

I decorate everything, call a delivery food but I don’t invited anyone because I want this night only me and sungjong. Some romantic dinner together.

 He knows he is crazy to become like this and he trying to figure out what his head trying to do. About the mission I just stop it for a while. Today is his birthday.

“Hoya I … it’s beautiful”

http://www.expressionsholidays.co.uk/uploadedimages/Images/Oman/EXH902%20A/EXH902_EXH902%20Romantic_Balcony_Dinner_H_A.jpg

“You like it Jongie, I decorate it myself just for my pretty wife”

I can see him blush a little when I say then, his cheek become so red and it make me want to pinch it. I held his hand in my hand and lead it the table.

I look at his face; his is beautiful under the light of moon and not so bright neon light. I cut the steak for him and it’s surprised because I never show this manner to anyone, never even to my mom. I don’t know what spell he use to me.

“Thanks for this unexpected event you did for me, I appreciated it”

“Just thank?”

“Emm, so what you want, not me should ask you for present here?”

He pouted a little and folded his arm in his torso while lean back in his chair. i walk up slowly from my sit and my face closer to him.

Closer

Closer

Until my head touch his head and I can see his big eyes become more big that usual and his blinked his eyes. I look into his eyes then move to his nose and slowly my eyes travel to his cherry red lip.

Glup!

Thump!

Thump!

I touch my chest and I can feel it beat faster like I was running hardly.

Chup!

I touch my lips, what did I do?????

I kiss him but not really a kiss. I can see him blush hard and his touch his lip and look at me with a confuse face.  I clear my throat and my head think about excuse I should say.

“It’s my present for you, the present you will never found anyway so you love it”

“Ah! I ermm I ermm”

He looks stutter and took his water and drinks it with one breath I think. I try to hold my laughing but fail. I clutched my stomach and laughing.

“Why you laughing?”

“You make me laugh. You look so nervous and it’s to cute to ignore”

“Don’t laugh!”

“I’m sorry, I rarely to laugh and thank you for making me laugh. You know sungjong I always be different when I with you.

“Mean?”

“I will be a cold person in front other and a serious boss while with you I be me, a person I never knew I have inside me”

“I’m glad you become you in front me”

“So that was your first kiss Teacher?”

“Erm, no my second”

Wow, I stutter a little when he says that, I can feel jealousy when he say that. Who the first one? Wow I shouldn’t be jealous because he not mines first too.

“Hoya I means, you know everyone has they first love”

“No it’s ok Jongie, I understand”

I look at him who take a deep breath and continue listening to what he tries to tell me.

“I only have you my husband the one I will devote my self for, Sungyeol hyung and mom now.  I have nobody else beside me.”

The first word keep playing in my head and I see him who crying in his sit

I only have you my husband the one I will devote my self for

I only have you my husband the one I will devote my self for

I stand and walk to his sit and bring him to my embrace. I whisper something and I now form this onward my world will change and I still unsure what did I do but for today let stop like this.

 “Jongie let start a new life together”

End Hoya Pov

__------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------__



Love is like a war...

Easy to start...

But

hard to stop....

 

LOOK AT MY NEW POSTER..I DOUBLE LIKING IT...
JUST ING GO TO

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/372571/eternal-summer-graphics-and-layout-services-graphics-request-posters-layout-graphicsshop-affprofilelayout

you can request for

layout

background

poster and etc......