eleven

Will You Love me Forever?

Hoya walks to his office with a smile on his face. Everyone look at him with a weird expression because they know they boss it really hard to smile person.

“hey Jess Goodmorning~”

“Wow, you look double happy than before, anything happen last night?”

“I don’t know my secretary quit ert”

“I’m not, just asking!”

“No, I happy because Mrs Nam agrees to collaborate with ours project”

“If that make you this happy, this news will make you more happy Mrs Lee also agree to channel some funds to ours project”

“Really?”

Jessica just nodded and laughs a bit when she see how happy her boss are. She also hope this project will success because this is one of the biggest project they been handled and if it failed, they will be doomed!

“Oh Jess you want to join me and Sunggyu for lunch?”

“Did you just ask me to join you lunch with that Sunggyu? I hope you know my answer”

Hoya just shakes his head as sign he really don’t understand his secretary. Woman is difficult.

 

>……<

 

WooHyun POV

I try to searched for Hoya who invited me for lunch, he say he bring someone who know me from my past school. Maybe it he, I hope that one is he!

I saw Hoya and a man but I can see clearly the man.

“Hey Hoya, I’m sorry did I late? Who the per…”

“Hey Woohyun”

The man turned his back and I too shocked to react. He here! He not the one I eager to meet but the one I don’t ever wish to meet although under coincidence.  I try to act normal so Hoya won’t suspect anything weird between us.

“Hey Senior it’s been a long time not see you around. How are you?”

“I’m great and I glad you not forget about me my lovely junior”

He pats my shoulder and ruffle my hair a bit and how much I hate it. I hope I can punch him so he eyes will be more small than he already have.

“Hey don’t me put aside, sit first and let order something, I’m dying here”

I sit in front of him and I know he still looking at me and he have a lot of question to ask me. Hey let he be curious, it make me joy the lunch anyways.

We three talk like a normal friend and sometimes embed with a business matter. Suddenly hoya excuses going to restroom.

“Why you here?”

He ask me so sudden make me look at him with a blank expression. Well let make him boil a little. A little revenge not that bad.

“For business, don’t you know me and Hoya now is partnership for his project?”

“Other than that?”

“What other than that?”

“You know what I talking about Woohyun?”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t really understand what you really try to tell me GYU HYUNG”

“Don’t act like a dumb! You still try to find him or you know about him and Hoya?”

“How about you, did Hoya know about and him or did you just keep it secret. I bet you try harder to never meet him right?”

“Don’t’ be so sarcasm Woohyun-ah?”

“Well sorry, I didn’t know I will be this sarcasm Gyu Hyung”

“Did you forget what you did to him?”

“No I won’t forget what WE did to him!”

“But it you who he hates, stupid junior who follow everything his senior tell him although he knows how much he fall for that kid. So stupid”

“YOU!”

“What going on here?”

I can feel Hoya hold me a little when I try to punch this hamster. I swear of god if I can kick his I won’t let him stand for whole years!

“oh Hoya, let him go, nothing we just love to play like this before right Woohyun?”

I try to control my anger and I just nodded to what Sunggyu say. I don’t want to reveal this secret yet as I know Sungjong still not tell him.

We end the lunch with some awkward situation. I drive my car straight to my Hotel. I sit on the sofa while grab my hair with frustrated. I know that hamster have a plan and I need to tell Sungjong.

Sungjong…

He name make me feel so sad. I break he heart so bad and all because I so stupid to be so egoist and listen to that stupid senior I use to hang out together.

Flashback

“hey Hyung, what are you doing?’

“Nothing?”

“Don’t be a liar, I watch you from a far look like you watch something so incentive”

“Shut up!”

I sit beside my senior who is also my roommate, we a very close because we are both from Korea who has to study at the japan because of family matter. He was my first friend and we always do everything together.

“Hey Woohyun”

“MMM”

“Wanna bet something?”

“Bet? About what? How much?”

One more thing, we both is really popular because we like to prank people, make others falls and left them. We always bet about them. Not because of money just for fun.

“You see that boy with a speck and book?”

“where?”

“Under the tree”

It the first time I see him, sit under the tree with a focus on the book his reading, not only his catch my eyes but also catch my heart I think. It was a first person ever make my hear flutter a little. He so beautiful!

“Hoi!”

I stutter a little when Sunggyu calling my name.

“What the price?”

“Anthing you ask?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes”

“Deal!”

“Where are you going? Kyahhh!”

“Make a first Step!”

I walk toward him and my heart won’t stop beat faster that usual. My eyes just glue at him like only he and I in this place. I shook my head so I can focus to my bet.

“Can I sit here?”

When I lit he face and look at me, my heart beat faster. Why did I never met him before?

“Yes you can sit here, no one own this place anyways”

He just smile at me, I just nodded at him and I sit just beside him and I’m not utter any word. Then he ask me something.

“Oh I just notices it, you ask me in korea, you are korean right?”

“Yes, I’m Korean”

“Glad to see another Korean people here, I’m really miss to talking in our languages you know”

And that day we become a friend as I listen to his cute nagging all day along and I never feel bored. But sorry Lee Sung Jong I can’t fall for you. You substitute for my price. Little I don’t know I cross all the line myself!

End Flashback

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

When you do something you regret on the past...
maybe in the future you can make a correction....