Four

Will You Love me Forever?

+This time i focus to them....please dont hate me!

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

No One POV

“Sir Lee Sungyeol!”

A boy runs toward the taller teacher with a worries expression. The taller man look at his back as he hear someone calling his name.

“Yes boy? What you run like you being chased by a ghost?”

The boy stop just in front his teacher and take a breath as he just ran from the level 2 to g-floor just want to find Sir Sungyeol.

“Teacher huh u hu lee he …”

“What happen to him?”

The Taller man shakes his student shoulder and demands an answer.

“I saw him crying and go at the rooftop and I know he is your bestfriend so…”

Without waiting for the boy explanation, he runs as fast as he can toward to rooftop. He face show how worry he is when he hear about Sungjong just cry.

End Pov

Sungyeol POV

I am breathless climbing stairs to reach the rooftop of the building. When I Arrive I paused to stabilize my breath.

I opened the door slowly and I was surprised when I saw something in front of my eyes. Table filled with my favorite food.

"Sungjong-ah"

I call the name of my best friend, my eyes find a glimpse Sungjong looked around but i can not see anyone.

Suddenly, a large banner stretched before me and says "Hyung Forgive me ... Let be Best Friend Back" - Lee Sungjong (Your Dongsaeng)”

Then I noticed a slim physique hide behind the banner.

"Out Sungjong-ah I've seen you."

Sungjong out and looked at me, I could see tears flowing on her cheek. I walked slowly towards her and continued to bring him in hugs me. How could I ever angry at him when I love him so much, like my dongsaeng.

I've known him a long time since childhood and through various experiences, bitter or sweet. I've seen him upset when his family split and him always beside me when in trouble.

"Stop crying can you? I forgive you already"

I lift her chin and wipe the residual tears on her cheeks. He smiled and hugged me back.

"I'm glad hyung, hyung ok let eat. I set up all your favorite foods"

Without saying anything I pull his hand and sat at the table provided. I could feel my stomach is make a noisy sound when I looking at the food in front of my eye.

“Let eat!”

He giggled a little when he sees how hungry I am. We chatting and laughing like we use to be.

“So Sungjong-ah when you will introduce me too your husband ermm?”

“Someday when he really becoming mine”

“What you mean by becoming mine?”

“Well hyung you know the reason behind this marriage right? So we has decide to be friend first”

I make a ‘o’ mouth shape to Sungjong.

“But but I really want to met him, you know I can read people”

I can see giggle a little when I say about that. Well I know that ridiculous but I can a little. Maybe.

“Yeah hyung, you a like soothsayer. Oh my stomach, you are so funny just like him”

  “Like who?”

“Hoya, my friend aka husband in real life”

“Can you describe him to me Sungjong-ah?”

“This man is not to tall and not too short, has a deep eyes when he watch you, have a black hair suit with his face, nice noise and very cherry type lips. That look so kissable and you know he is so funny and caring and and a kind man”

I can see how excited sungjong described this Hoya man to me. It’s been a long time I see him this happy before the accident his has before.

He rare to smile except when he with me or his kids and have a hard time to bland with others in first meet.But this Hoya, his husband or friend or whatever makes him smile like this and surprise they just knew each other less than a month.

Amazing! I’m still worry because I can see Sungjong is started to open his heart to this man and I can confirm Sungjong will fall hard. I hope that Hoya-shi won’t ever dare to play his heart or he will face me! My promise.

END POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Best FRiend,

will always mad at you when you do a wrong thing,

will always praise you when u did a right thing,

will always beat other if they mean to you,

and Will always at your side when you need them!