fourteen

Will You Love me Forever?

Hoya POV

I’m now burying my face in my fluffy pillow. I still felt stupid to talk a baby topic to him at the garden. I’m such a pabo! Pabo Hoya! I should aware that he still not ready to that ‘thing’ with me. But I’m so super duper jealous when I saw what happen at school before.

 That man is sure want to die when he that closer to my property and look at him intensely. I know Sungjong don’t cheat on me because I saw he rubbing his eye and I believe him so much.

That problem is solved but the important thing now is how could I request for a baby. Wait, we are marrying right so it nothing false to speak about it and maybe Sungjong will think about it and we can have a baby this year. No next year, yeah next year.

I am rolling in my bed with a creepy smile on my face. Oh I so like stalker but it’s ok I stalker my own wife. Oh yes, I forget to give me a gift I buy yesterday. I open my closet and get out the box. I open it and I see the pair of necklace.

The sales woman say it was new design in that shop and it mean infinite so I buy two for both of us because i want to be with him forever til the end of my life. I should put in his room silently. I walk toward his room and open his door quietly and peek inside. Yes, sungjong have a shower right now and this is my chance.

I walk like a thief inside his room. Where should I put it? In this table beside his bed. No he won’t see it or in the make up table. Oh I so confused but then I can hear water stop running and sungjong open the bathroom. Oh !

I think as fast as I can and without a doubt I open his closet and hide in it. In the closet I have a clear view. Sungjong with a bare chest and a towel around his waist hide the ‘thing’ he should hide. I gulp my saliva as this first I saw his smooth skin.

I’m so sure God has saved me when he already take his pajama out. I sigh for relief. Oh my Shushi, don’t open it! He drops his towel and I can see everything, oh this closet is so hot right now. I have a sweat right now. He took the towel and uses it to dry his wet hair. Oh men his is so damn y.

The problem is he still and I can see his and how I wish to touch it. I hit my head! I should close my eyes but my body and my brain won’t work together. What he doing right now! Why he walk toward me.

I hold the knob strongly and for a while we like playing a pull game. This is my worst day ever, I just fall right in front of sungjong fit and I never dare to look up.

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

I can hear he screamed and run to get his bed and took his comforted and hide all his body inside it.

“What are you doing here?!”

“i..i…well…”

I stand I walk toward him and put the gift beside him and run from the room. I can feel my face is red right now and I was so embarrassing. The bad thing is how can I explain to him and show to he that I’m not a ert. I’m doom!

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Love can make you do something you never do it before.!