thirteen

Will You Love me Forever?

“You are going to pay!”

He closes my both eye with his hand and push me slowly. I just follow his walk and keep my mouth shut. I can feel my heart beat so fast as I so scary because what he planning to do. Will he beat me because of what he sees at the school? I want to explain to him desperately about the situation he see, all of that just misunderstand.

Suddenly, he stop walk and he release his hand from my eyes. I blinked a few time and my vision become clear, I have a shocked face when I see what in front of me. I see a mat has been laid beautifully in the grass and on top it a food being organized well.

I look at Hoya and I can see he have a weird expression. So he plan this surprised to me but I ruined it when he see me with myungsoo a few hours ago. I feel so sorry toward him. I stand in front of him, face to face and I hold both of his check. I come close to him and seal the kiss. My first step toward him and I can feel my cheek burn down.

I can see his face is quit shocked but he manage to change it to smirk.

“Hoya-ah what do you se..”

He put his finger on my lips mean to pause what ever I try to tell him.

“Shhh, I know that was totally misunderstanding, I’m sorry for being mad early. I feel so jealous when I see someone being really close to you. I try to make this surprise to you although I the onw who being surprised of what I see at your school.”

“Well something get into my eyes and he try to help and..”

I feel something soft touch my lips and that make me can’t ever finish my word. He pull my waist and make our body touch each other and automatically my hand lingering in his neck pull his close. We ignore everything around us as we so engrossed with each other lips.

We stop kissing when we both need air to breath. I look at his swollen red lips and I know he do the same thing.

“Please, doesn’t ever being close with someone else like that again. I don’t know what I manage to do if those things happen again in front of my eyes. I may be able to be a killer because of you”

I look into his eyes where I found sincerity.

“Let eat I hungry Hoya-ah”

I try to lighten the atmosphere around us and pulled his hand and make him sit on the mat. I look at all the food and it makes my stomach growl.

I feed him the food and giggles when I see his bright face when he gets a food. Such a kid. We talk numerous of topic, how is work doing and when we are planning to go for honeymoon. He is over excited when he talks about honeymoon and I feel so embarrassed when that topic comes out. Well you guys know what going to happen in the middle of honeymoon.

Then without warning he put his head in my lap and looks at my eyes. I look down and smile at him and I swear I can see his blush a little. I play with his hair and ruffle it a little.

“Jongie-ah”

“MMMmm”

“I want a baby”

I look at him with a wide eye. Baby?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update....sorry...bow...<3