ten

Will You Love me Forever?

It was so silent at the rooftop, just hear that person sigh of worries. Sungjong sit in the chair that already have they, look up to the wide sky with the mix expression. He look so miserable and have deep though about something.

He so concentrate about thinking and doesn’t not realize that are someone walk as quite as he can to surprise him.

“SUNGJONG!!!!”

The choding screamed at sungjong hear and that boy flinched and falls from the chair. He looks at his interrupter who now laughing like a mania toward him.

“Ah hyunggggg, you scary me up!”

The younger pouted as he feels very angry when the older surprised him like that.  

“Sorry, so what up. Why looks so gloomy today? Oh oh I know, did Hoya not give you any y kiss this morning?”

Sungjong role his eyes when his erted hyung open that kind of story.

“No”

Sungyeol drop his smile and looks at sungjong as he knows that boy have a real problem. Well he know that for from child, he now that expression anyway.

“Tell me sungjong-ah? What really happen? Are you having an argument with Hoya?”

“No, its nothing related to hoya, it bigger Hyung. He he is back”

Sungjong stutter his word a little when he mention about ‘he’. Sungyeol look so confuse and keep stare at his dongsaeng until he finally know the identity of ‘he’ sungjong have be mention.

 He has a wide eyes and mouth open as he can ever believe the info sungjong tell him now. He hold both sungjong shoulder and make him face he.

“How? Where? Tell me all!”

Sungyeol ask sungjong with a strict voice and a worries face. Sungjong have tears on his face. He look scare and he hug Sungyeol and burst into crying mode in sungyeol chest.

Flashback (SUngjong POV)

I push my trolley that has full with groceries for a month I think so. I was alone as hoya as a business to take care of in last minute. We are already ready to go to super market together but here I am alone. Sigh.

Why did the work or that stupid businessman need to meet Hoya today, just give us some space to hang out together. Today is weekday. I check my list of food need to buy and other thing that has finished at home. I already take all then I saw the last item, my favorite one LEMON CANDY.

Just think of it make me smile wide. I walk as fast as I can toward the place of the candy. I look at my trolley which full with many things. I decided to stop my desire to buy a necessary item and queue at the place of payment wait for my turn to pay.

After finish paying for my things I walk slowly to parking as my eyes look around the place that full with many thing that grab my interest but I have to control my shopping beast that hide it. I saw may thing, a yellow strip shirt, a nice cap and a beautiful watch to wear.

But one that thing, my eyes glue to the purple earphone that look simple but nice. Maybe I should buy it to give to Hoya. As he always like to hear a music in his leisure time. After finish pay for the earphone I walk to my car and start to full the bonnet with the groceries.

Suddenly, my waist being hug by someone from back. I have a wide smile as I think that was Hoya that has finish his work and decided to find me here. He is so caring husband. I look back and that person makes me shaking, my heart beat fast as my sweat start to wet my shirt.

“Miss me Jong-ah”

Not that nickname, I hate it so much. NO I hat you. I then wake from my shock and push him hard and make he look surprised with my action.

“I don’t know you sir, excuse me”

I try to act normal and move as fast as I can but he faster then me when he grabbed my wrist and push me until my back meet my car. I hissed because of the push. He look same, still same, like to force others to follow his lead, eyes narrowed when he smiled and evil smile never far from his lips red.

I never knew why ever did fall for him as he never as any good value around him. As teenager bad boys always look cool.

“Although you are not wearing spectacled Jong-ah, I still recognized your curve, your s-line that makes me dream of you all night over this years”

 He word makes me stutter and never bother to look in to his eyes. I’m scare, I want to run, to scream for help but my mouth won’t utter any word. I want to kick him and run but my body won’t listen to mybrain as I stand like a statues and let that beast sniff my hair neck and how much I want to punch him right now.

“sstop!”

He stop what he doing and looks at me with his smile, I hate that smile!

“Why? Don you miss me Jong-ah”

“Sto calling me that you bastard and let go of me now!”

I push him more hard this time until his fall down and take that opportunity to swift in to my car and start the engine. He stand and knock my door repeatedly and I just ignore what he doing that time and deaf my ears as I doesn’t want to hear what ever word come out from his mouth.

I drive as fast as I can and didn’t bother to look at my side mirror, I just want to run from him from my past and go home to my future. I never realized I already arrive and still stay in the car until someone knock my car mirror and make me scream all of the sudden.

I look at my right and saw Hoya with a worries expression and without any though I open the door and hug him tightly. He tries to release the hug but I grab his shirt tight and he stops pushing me. Surprising I’m not crying at all.  About an hour I be more calm and he bring me home to our place.

I sit in our living room while he take a glass of water and give to me to drink. He kneel in front of me and we face each other.

“Tell me?”

He looks at me with concerned eyes and I take a deep breath and I try to tell him but still my mouth won’t tell him the truth.

“I miss you, I saw an accident and I remember you”

“Jongie-ah…”

I don’t give any chance Hoya to spoke a word as he put my lips to his soft lips and I knew he stutter a little when I did the first step toward him. But I don’t care. I really scare and I never want to leave me because that man just back. He just comes to me and I know I have a journey to go through because that evil bastard won’t let me go this time.

END flashback (Sungjong POV)

Sungyeol Pov

I look at sungjong that already has puffed eyes. I know he crying in this rooftop place because he can’t cry in front Hoya. I quit shock when I know that bastard just coming here, to Seoul. I have to protect sungjong from him. I have enough to see Sungjong suffer from that evil that to obsessive toward my dongsaeng,

I hug him again and make he rest at my shoulder. Then I hear a light snores and I just know he didn’t sleep all night think about this. How should I help him? should I meet Hoya and tell him the true?

End SUngyeol POV

While at the fancy Café……

Hoya is waiting for his special guest who comes from japan. This man is very important for his business and he can’t afford to loose it.

“Hoya-shi?”

“Yes, I’m Hoya. oh Mr Nam right?”

The man with a sweet smile nodded and sits at the chair in front of Hoya. He just wears a casual clothes and don’t look like a important person at all.

“Hoya-shii I’m sorry fro yesterday event, I should meet you but I substitute with my Personal assisatant. I met some one that I searched for a long time that why I make that decision. I’m very sorry”

That man bow to Hoya.

“It’s ok, I have a good talks with Your PA anyway. So Mr Nam anything you want to know about the Project. I’m very willing to explain it over again.”

“No, it’s ok. My PA Dongwoo already explains it to me. I want to meet you here because I want to ask you something?”

“Erm, about?”

“When we can start the project?”

Hoya has a surprised expression a second before turn to wide smile.

“Mr Nam, thank you”

Hoya shake his Business project with a excited feeling and Mr Nam eyes spot the ring in Hoya finger.

“Hoya-shi, you already marry?”

“yes, I already marry, month and a half”

“oh Still in Honeymoon mood right”

Both men laugh with the word.

“Maybe one day you should come and have dinner in our house, my wife is best chef, Sungjong”

Without realize , hoya Spell out his wife name and Mr Nam look shock for a while but cover it quickly without Hoya can sense it.

“Nice name, what your wife full name?”

“Lee Sungjong”

“Oh I hope I can meet him as fast as I can. I really want to look to a good cooking wife like you tell me”

“You will Mr Nam”

“Don’t be so formal, call me Woohyun”

“Ok Woohyun and just call me Hoya”

The both man continues the chatting that full with many topic and without Hoya know Woohyun have a smirk on his face and no one know the meaning of it.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Past always catch up with you...

If you run and didn't want to solve it..

The end everyone you love will hurt...