Two

Will You Love me Forever?

In a café, two very charismatic guys that can attract many woman or guy sit and chatting. They wrote something in the book with a smile plastered on both face.

“Well, you can use all the idea we write here to win his heart then you know what to do”

The man with small eyes says while looking at his best friend.

“I hope the mission wills success, I can’t wait to look at his miserable face and how miserable hi life will be. That the consequences he has to get through when he agrees to marry me.”

“It’s been a week you and him stay together, don’t tell me nothing happen? I has seen he before, hate to say he really damn cute and his skin tssk can imagine”

That ert little guy has a smirk on his face while his remember the face of his wife best friend. His best friend laughing harder when he listen to what his buddy just ask.

“Nothing happen, you are so ert! Can’t get enough every night people around huh! That little teacher set a limit between as. Let be a friend and maybe we can know each other slowly and blab la bla”

The masculine man just tell a story about his marriage in an annoy face and also mimic how the sound of his wife.

“But still I afraid because your wife is perfect and so kind and possible you to fall in love with him like 90 percent”

“kyah! Bull!! I won’t ever fall in love with that kind of man. He and his family just want to get marry to me because of my money and heritage. Not because for who am I”

His friend pats his shoulder slowly to make his friend calm. His word will twist one day!

“But hey hamster how you know his kind, you just meet him once at my wedding right”

“I just guess. Let go lunch time is almost over”

The hamster men stand up and walk to the exit door while his friend scratch his hair that it not itchy at all.

 

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hoya Pov

I loose my tie that I wear since this morning. I walk slowly to lift and press the button twelve where apartment. I leaned on the wall in the lift and keep my head thinking. Sometimes I really hate sungjong and can not wait for the planned mission. But sometimes when I see sungjong face, my heart feel calm and want to stop the run as this plan. His big dorky eyes that look at me with an innocent expression make me don’t ever bear to hurt him.

Suddenly the door open, signal that I just arrived at my apartment. I took my keys and open a door slowly tries not to make sungjong realizes I have arrived. I tip top my walk toward my bedroom and I stop walking when I can smell something that makes my stomach growl.

Well, I’m a business man who always skip home food and this smell it a smell I use to when I child. My grandma who die when I’m in my puberty always say home food is something important in your daily, if you too busy take it once but don’t ever skipped it.

That took a whole month to make stop rebel to my mom. My mom never cooks as we have maid that will prepared everything and that make who I am today. Cold toward people I don’t know and take a long period to make them one of my friends.

I never knowledge my leg bring me straight to my kitchen that never been touched by anyone including me. Well in this era everything is easy, one call you can get a set of dinner in way you like and just pay it. Easy!

“Oh Hoya how long you have been there?”

I look at the slender figure that looks at me with a smile on his face. It my heart thump so fast and I’m dizzying for awhile. Than, I keep my head clean. This boys use his face to make you believing he innocence and kind. But again word that I utter is different from what I think. It do not take twice when he invite me to have dinner.

I can’t ever reject the food invitation and important is it’s involved home-cooked food that I been longing for a long time. I pull the chair while wait for sungjong to bring a plate. He look at me still with the smile I wish to make that smile go away and stop playing with my heart. I need a healthy life to live longer so I can see this boy fall in love with me and live happy ever after.

 Not happy ever after. This is not a story book or whatever, kyah Lee Howon stupid little man wake up from your slumber. Remember the mission you need to success and remember the content in the secret book you make it with that hamster.

I feel someone hold my hand and stop me from slap my cheek. He looks at with a curious face and a worries expression.

“Why you slap your own face Hoya? Are you ok? You want a medicine?”

“I’m ok, just well they were ermmm mosquito yes a mosquito. It itchy”

MOSQUITO? Just ignore it Hoya although it look like a stupid reason, for now just use it! Sungjong look at me and then he laughing while clutches his stomach. Was I that funny but I do nothing?  I look at him and I think I just smile a bit. I S.M.I.L.E? that not really happen!

“What so funny? Did I make some jokes?”

“Oh I’m sorry Hoya. I just well that reason cant be use right and this isn’t supposed to be funny?”

“I ermmm…”

“Ok, just forget about that, let digging because I really need food. I too hungry because I have a long day today with everyone”

Long day with everyone? What that meanS? I want to ask him but I guess maybe after dinner because he really needs food. Just look at his tiny little body, I think his is very fragile if he a glass. Broken easily.

After I have a delicious dinner, I get a bath. A long bath because in the way I can relax from one day work. I wear my pajama and walk to Sungjong room to ask him about his day. I kind a worry. No I mean I have to look like caring man so he will fall faster. Yes that the reason I want to do this.

I stand in front his door but my hand seem to be glue in my pocket but I’m Hoya, I can’t be afraid. I knock the door.

“Sungjong can I coming in?”

Silent.

I open his door slowly, oh this boy don’t he know how dangerous not to lock the door in the night. I see him sleep peacefully in his bed while he hugs his white big bear tightly. He looks like an angel. Everyone look like angel when they sleep. Aish. I need a sleep to as I keep thinking a good side of this boy, my wife. Wife! I think about my room, pillow sleep. Maybe we can have a talk tomorrow, it weekend and we can hang out together so I can complete my mission in second level caring husband.

End Pov

You will never Knew the reason why your heart beat fast….you will think many reason to close the real reason behind it….but when you realize maybe it is too late….you can fall easily and you maybe can lose it easily too…..