nine

Will You Love me Forever?

Sungjong POV

It’s been a month I marry with this Hoya man and my life is happy that I though it will be. Hoya is being caring toward me and takes care of me in every aspect so I can smile everyday.

 He so damn funny and he never realize it. But he is totally different when he in his office, I been there once when he forget about important file and request me to help him to sent the file to his office.

 He looks really strict to his workers. While at home he is like a kid who need attention and throw some tantrums, that I never knew he has that.

But when he become romantic person, he can melt me just with his stare, he can make my heart beat faster that I has ever feel in my entire life although I feel my first love is still different feeling around him.

I don’t really know how to describe it, he make my life happy and forget my sadness when I remember my parents. The worst thing is Sungyeol Hyung detected my mood that always happy and come to school with some blush on my cheek and wide smile.

I think I’m in love with him but I still try to secure a bit about this feeling because I can’t afford to through love pain twice. I still laying lazily in my bed and wake up faster when I hear a water flow in the bathroom sign Hoya just back from his morning exercise.

Oh Hoya muscle it quit entertaining to see as he always exercise every morning. I hit my head when I realize I be so ert imagine about Hoya tone abs! I waiting outside the bathroom and when the door open I gasped when I see Hoya without any shirt cover his body just a towel round his waist and a wet hair. WOW my husband are y, he look at me with a smirked on his face.

“So you like what you see Jongie-ah?”

I stutter at my stand and look else to avoid eye contact. Sungjong-ah you are so embarrassing! Before Hoya can walk closer to me I push him and enter the bathroom and lock the door. I can hear his laughing at me.

“As cute Jongie, just bath as fast as you can. Please make me breakfast because I really hungry and miss you cook”

“O~OK”

I look my face at the mirror and I can sense my cheek color just like a tomatoes. I bath as fast as I can and wear a comfortable clothes and walk to kitchen. I look in my refrigeration but I just see kimchi eggs and little chicken slice. I tap my head as I forget to buy groceries for this month.

 I try to be accustoming that I have two people including me to be feed, I means maybe three as Hoya eat like a monster. Three bowl rice every lunch, how big is he stomach anyway! I chop the kimchi and chicken so I can make kimchi fried rice and egg.

That only food I can cook this morning because I have only that ingredient anyway. I should go and buy groceries this evening. Suddenly I feel someone at m back and that person hug my waist while rested his chin in my shoulder, I can smell his scent that I like.

“Hoya,let me cook ok”

“I do nothing just cooking, what can I help?”

“Well, maybe you can help me with something”

“What?”

“Go wait in front and I will call you when I finish cook ok”

“Don wants too”

“Want too”

“eh-huh”

He shook his head and I swear his is more childish than my kid so I have to use it my secret weapon.

“Please HoAEgi-ah, I need to cook”

I try my aegyo and I feel so shy because it . I turn my back and now we face each other. He looks at me and I know he try to hold he laughter so hard but it fail when he laugh loudly while clutch his stomach. What did my aegyo that funny? I’m pouted with I realize.

Then I feel something soft on my lips and know that is his lips.

“You are so cute to be insists!”

He grabs my waist and my hand on his chest while he kisses me. First it’s just normal kiss then Hoya become more aggressive, I can feel his tough in my mouth, my bottom lips and then I feel his hand start to enter my shirt and that memory….

‘Stop!’

‘Please stop!’

‘Why should I stop huh, you mine are you. You say you love me so I need prove’

‘I do love you but I’m not ready yet to do this’

But he won’t listen as he push me until my back meet contact with hard floor and his top me kiss my face forcedly and touch my body without any permission! NO!

Hoya stops kissing me as he feel I not respond and stiff at where I stand. Without I know my tear falling down and can see Hoya feel scared.

“Did I hurt you or ..i’m sorry, I shouldn’t ever force you Jongie. Please don’t cry, it hurt to see your cry like this”

“No ..not your false, I just well I just”

“What? Tell me Jongie what bother you?”

What should I do? Should I tell him my past, he have right to know because he my husband right? He looks at me demand some answer from his question.

“It I means I”

He holds me and brings me to his embraces and pats my back slowly.

“Shhh, it’s ok take your time Jongie, tell me when you are ready. We all have secret right?”

I nodded and cry in his embraces as I remember the hurtful past. That man was my first love, who stole my heart first but in the end his broken it into a pieces. He makes me hard to believe people and accept people easily that why I have just Sungyeol Hyung, who know my entire secret that no one ever knew. That why I cherish our friendship so much because he always at my side, take care of me when I in bad situation.

Hoya is the first person who makes me open my heart slowly and make smile always glue at my face and I hope he won’t break it. I hope so.

END POV

 

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

 

we all has a dark past..
so we can create some light on our future...