six

Will You Love me Forever?

At Sungjong residential people start to go home when the council is end. Sungjong still not utter any word since his get news about his parent can’t be saved at hospital. He just sits in front his parent photo and his occasionally wipe his tears that flowing silently from his eyes.

Only close friends still stay at home. Sungyeol try to convince Sungjong everything going to be right but still Sungjong stay the same. Everybody try they best and nobody success to make Sungjong say something.

Hoya loss his patient and suddenly grab sungjong and bring him to garden to have some talk. Sungyeol try to block Hoya but the glare Hoya give to him make him stay. The truth is Sungyeol know Sungjong will listen to Hoya advise, he hope so.

Sungjong Pov

I try to struggle from Hoya but I know that useless. He brings me to my residential garden. This garden where I used to have my leisure with my parent. The memories keep flash in my head. I try to hold my tear but the pain is too bearable to hold.

Then, Hoya pulls me in to his embrace and hugs me tightly. I hate to admit this but his hugs make me feel alive a little.

“Let all go now! Please Sungjong, everyone who live will dead someday. You have to move on not just cry in front of they photo. They won’t get out from the photo and hug you. They had gone but me, I still here. You have me Mom and your best friend that giraffe”

I laugh a little when I hear he call Sungyeol giraffe and I bet if Sungyeol hear it he will pissed off because he always tell me he is visual in the school.

“Jongie-ah says something”

For a first time hoya call me Jongie, and the sound make me liking it. It like music to my ear.

“Thanks hiccup yo hiccup u”

I can see he try to hold his laugh when he listen my hoarse voice. Well I cry a lot and stop talking like 24 hours. What he expect my voice will be. My throat dry a little and I just realize I didn’t eat or drink anything yet. I’m busy arrange my parent council anyway.

“Come let eat first ok”

I shook my head as I don’t have any appetite to eat.

“Sorry not option but a command from me your handsome and macho husband”

I look at him and punch his chest. But the word husband makes me smile a little.  I walk toward kitchen while he walks at my back and then he grabs my wrist and make us stand closer to each other. I can see his deep eye with stare at me.

Thump

Thump

My heart!!

“Jongie-ah remembers you always have me. Pinky promise”

He shows me his pinky finger and he takes mine and put it together. We make a little pinky promises here and I think I just hope he won’t ever break this promises because for me promise is another lie to be hurting. I can’t ever believe a promise because I has through it on past.

But maybe this time I have to open my heart for him, my husband and forget the hurtful memory about past love I have. Umma Appa thanks you because you guys just force me to marry this man. I look up to the shining stars in the star.

“Sungjong coming in, everyone waiting for you”

I look beside and feel a hand in my waist and I smile while look at him. Please god don’t make him leave me. He all I have now and I give all my life to him now.

Few weeks later….

Sungjong started to teach like usual and he look happy being surrounding by his kids whose give him strength he really need. If they knew the real person make sungjong back to his self is Hoya, they will all the year until school break.

Sungjong enter his class while carry books that being mark to give back to his students.

“Teacher let me help you”

I look down and see Uee try to give a hand to me. Yes I have won persuaded Uee to come to school before my parent die. It’s difficult to have some mouth battle with a kid with high brain.

Flashback

I look at the address I get from student profile. I’m very sure now I stand in front Uee house. Wow I never knew Uee is quit rich. Her house is bigger than mine. I walk to the gate and press a button.

“Yes may I help you sir?”

Some voice coming out from the intercom. I clear my throat and tell the guard my purpose to come here. Then, the gates in front of me open by itself. A old man stand just in front of me and leading me to they living room I guess.

While walking to the destination he bringing me, my eyes can’t keep silent as I can see a beautiful garden with some old design. It’s look like in the movie, a big tree and I can see a tree house up the tree. Its amazing!

“Please make yourself comfortable, Mr. Kim and Uee-shi will come down in a while”

I nodded my head and say thanks you to the butler I guess. Then, a maid come and serves me a tea and a cake. It lemon cake, I can smell it. I try to control myself to be more behalf. I hear some noise like people walk down from stair.

 I looked up and see a man with a suit, his glare make me feel scare for a while but then he smile sweetly and that make me calm. I just realize Uee hide behind the man.

“Uee-ah, go and say hello to your teacher. Didn’t appa teach you a manner girl?”

Appa??? I don’t now uee appa this young and handsome. Although hoya is handsome too but still can’t beat this one. I never see her appa and I assume her appa is busy businessman.

“Uee-ah can we talk?”

I try to grab Uee attention and I need to have a slow talk with her. I need her to come back to school.

“No!”

“Uee-ah!”

Her appa looks at her with a stern glare and I know her shaking and her try start to pouring. I can hold my Mom instinct and run toward Uee and hug her. I pat his back slowly.

“It’s ok Mr. Kim don’t scare her. I’m the one who make mistake here”

“I’m sorry; Uee won’t go t school and try many things but still her refuse.”

“Uee-ah can you tell teacher why you don want to go to school. You not miss me at all uee-ah because I really miss my clever and diligent student”

I know the answer still I want to hear from . I ruffle her long hair a little and I can see her pouted and cross his arm in her chest. I know she show her protest. I bring her to the near chair and I sit, I put her on my lap as I need her answer so I can try to decreases his sulk to me.

 While Mr.Kim just stand and look at us and its kind uncomfortable because from my side eyes I can see he look at me with intense glare.

“I think you can sit too Mr. Kim”

“Oh yes, and just call me Myungsoo. Drop the formality between us Teacher”

“Sungjong you can call me Sungjong”

‘So uee?”

The girl took her deep breath and looking at my eyes and I can see a tear start to formed at her eyes.

“You told me late about your marry. You marry that mean ahjushi and didn’t’ you promise to be my umma so I suppose you have to marry my dad not that mean ahjushi. Why tell me why did you do that? My heart broken!”

My heart broken too to see Uee like this. I cupped both her cheek and look at her while control my tear.

“I’m sorry dear; it’s my fate to marry with him and not your appa. I always am your umma if you want. I will never break that promise. See you like these make me feel guilty and my heart broken too. Please come back to school, I miss you and your classmate too. We always are umma and daughter, a teacher and student. Nothing will change although I’m marry now”

I lose my tear a flowing down to my cheek right now and it embarrassing as I was in the living room being watching by her dad and a few maids. Then, suddenly uee hug me and wipe my tear away. She kisses both my cheek and than I know I win this. Well quit easy. I’m glad.

“I’m sorry teacher because I act like a kid”

“You’re kid”

“Yeah kid with brain!”

I laughing when she say that.

“Ehem.ehem, so the drama end fast than I guess. So let have some dinner here Sungjong-shi. If you don’t mind?”

“Yeah, let have some dinner together as present for me for my bad behavior”

“Well, ok I will fulfill Uee wish as her will come back to school”

I eat a very delicious dinner with a laughing uee and a serious face of her daddy.

“You want my driver to sent you Sungjong-shi”

“No, its ok, I drive and a park my car outside your house”

“Oh, have a safe drive and I’m glad to know you although it’s late. Pabo me!”

I look at Myungsoo with some question mark in my head. What he means by that? Ignore!

I waved a goodbye to both daughter and father and drive home with a smile on my face and know one more problem. That taller one. Maybe I should cook to him.

End Flashback

“Thank you uee-ah”

“You most welcome”

I enter the class and everyone stand up when they see me. So I think what they up for now? Then I hear a music playing in the class and everyone start to sing while in see my best friend coming from back door with other teacher holding a cake.

I took out my phone and look at my calendar 3 Sept 2013. I slap my head lightly how I forget my own BIRTHDAY! Then suddenly my phone ringing a sign I have a Mesej.

From: Hoya

To: Sungjong

Hey pretty. Want to wish happy birthday. I’m sorry can’t celebrate it together because suddenly I have to flight to Jeju for attend meeting. Smile always >_<….

I can feel my smile drop when I read the Mesej hoya given to me but I smile back as I see in front of me. My family who always make me happy.

“Blow the candles and make a wish Sungjong-ah”

I close my eyes and blow the candles and my wish.

‘Let love Blossom In My heart’

End Sungjong Pov

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

It nothing late when it come to love...

but if the love push you away..

don't force it..

because 'love' already choose the owner....

 

p/s : sorry the title should be six not seven