A Lazy Day.

Unspoken Words

Over the past few weeks we'd gotten to know each other a lot better, and Jiyong had been hanging out with me pretty much every other day, at home or he'd come to the bar. He'd been helping me learn a few sign language words and was in the process of teaching me the alphabet. He was a great teacher and went little by little, bringing it all together once I'd gotten the hang of the little parts. Sometimes I'd forget things and would mess up the letters that had similar signs, mostly M and N. I'd get them confused when I was just learning how to writing years ago and I'd get them confused as an adult trying to sign them. Some things never change.

Though we'd gotten closer, Jiyong still didn't know some things about me, some deeply personal things that took me years to even tell Bom. I trusted him, of course I trusted him, but that was something I wanted to keep to myself for just a bit longer, just until I was sure it'd be okay for him to know. And it's not like I was being selfish or rude; I'm sure there were things Jiyong hadn't told me either. But just a few weeks in the relationship, I feel like this isn't the time to be thinking about what we weren't telling each other.

Now I am just focusing on all of the things I loved about him. His smile was number one on that list. Or maybe his blush. I just can't decide which is better. Then there was the unruly mop of dark brown hair on Jiyong's head. It is something I'd never figure out how to tame. His refusal to use a proper comb amazed me at some points, yet he always seemed to find a way to look totally messy and completely put together at the same time. His hair was never flat against his head, there was always one piece that never went down or stuck out at some odd angle, but he could pull it off in a way that made him ten times ier. It was like never ending bedhead.

The porcelain skin that graced his entire body was absolutely flawless, in every meaning of the word. Even though we were always fully clothed around each other, from what I could see there was not a blemish on him. It was a creamy, pasty white that, contrasted with his black hair, made for a very beautiful combination. I couldn't help but stare at his skin sometimes, particularly his hands, as they were always so flawless, so relaxed and smooth.

Those lips, oh god those lips of his… I don't really have appropriate words to describe them. They were the perfect shade of pink to stand out against his skin and were big without being girly or too feminine. He had a nervous habit of biting his bottom lip but it was so soft it never got chapped or dry. His lips looked even cuter when they were a just a bit swollen from when we'd been kissing for too long, especially if they were a little wet.

It wasn't all just a physical attraction between us, though that was definitely a part of our relationship. Jiyong had a few quirks to his personality that always made me smile, mostly his giggle. It wasn't that hard to get him to make the cutest sound ever, but sometimes if I made him laugh too hard it'd just turn into a strange/cute silent laughter.

He was so innocent at times and his blush was something that proved that. Whether it was when I gave him a rather large compliment or when I'd use some sort of innuendo, it would begin and end with his cheeks turner a darker shade of pink than his lips and me laughing as I kissed the heat away.

Jiyong tended to make a multitude of small noises that I don't think he realizes he makes. Like if we're kissing for an extended period of time he'll make the tiniest noise in the back of his throat, no more than a slight exhale but I always notice it. And when he'd sneeze he would always look up and blink, like he'd been surprised about something.

All of those things wrapped up into one person equaled none other than Kwon Jiyong, the man who made my heart clench and my stomach fill with butterflies, who made my skin heat up and my mind turn into a complete and utter mess. If I knew anything at all it was that I was falling awfully hard for him.

It hadn't taken as long as I thought it would for Jiyong to be comfortable enough with me and though we had never gone any farther than kissing and making out with our clothes fully one, I still savored those moments we had together, the fleeting touches, the almost inaudible noises, everything.

Jiyong was lying down and using the armrest of the couch as a headrest while I was basically on top of him, letting my hands roam rather freely as his lips worked their magic. I swear, sometimes I thought he was a better kisser than I was and I was pretty damn good if you asked me. But Jiyong… he could figure out how to make that feeling in the pit of my stomach come back tenfold with just one simple movement.

I jumped a little when his tongue found its way into my mouth and my hand glided from his knee to the back of his thigh were I squeezed his leg, just barely. He leaned into my touch and let his hands drift to my hips, where his fingers grazed the small length of skin that was showing due to my t-shirt riding up. Eventually, those smooth fingers found their way underneath my shirt, sliding up and down my heated back. We rarely went under the shirt, but if Jiyong was okay with it then it's not like I was complaining.

Jiyong made that little noise I loved so much and I grinned to myself, happy that I was the one who made him do that. It was barely a moan but it made me kiss him harder, just so I had a better chance of hearing it again. No such luck with that, yet I was making out with the hottest/cutest man alive, so what did it matter what noises he made?

After I don't even know how long of a heated makeout session we had, we both had to pull our slightly swollen lips away from each other and catch our breath. Even in the dim light of my living room I could still see the way his dark brown eyes were glowing, staring straight at me and through me at the same time. Besides drawing and texting that was another way he could talk.

We both calmed down a bit and simultaneously turned our attention back to the television. I cradled Jiyong's perfect body against mine and we watched the rest of whatever show that was on together until I looked down and saw that he had fallen asleep. With his body against mine and my back against the couch, I knew if I tried to move so I could get him a pillow or something I'd wake him up and that was the last thing I wanted to do. In my current position, leaning on my elbow with my head in my hand, I could see his face perfectly and even though I didn't believe it was possible, he was cuter than before. His expression was one of peace of mind, all signs of stress gone. He looked completely at ease and that made me feel calmer, also a little tired. My head fell back onto the soft cushions and I slowly closed my eyes, letting my mind drift into unconsciousness.


I didn't know what time it was when I woke up again but it was considerably brighter outside. For a split second I thought it was morning but then I realized it was just the light of the rather full moon shining through the small cracks in the blinds. It was probably after midnight from how high the moon was and Jiyong was still asleep, his breathing soft and deep. I hated to wake him up but I didn't think he'd be okay with me ignoring it and letting him sleep on my couch for the entire night.

I gently shook him with no success and resorted to kissing the back of his neck until he turned around in my arms, rubbing his eyes blearily. He gave me a sleepy smile and a soft peck on the lips. I grabbed my phone and sent him something.

It's late.

His phone vibrated from inside the couch cushions and we both dug around until he found it.

I should probably get home.

I knew Jiyong lived alone but he and Seungri were in the same apartment complex so he probably wanted to make sure he got home without killing anyone in the process. Jiyong and I got off our butts and stretched for a moment, yawning and stumbling to my front door where Jiyong got his Converse back on while I went to grab his coat.

Poor Charlie didn't want Jiyong to leave and kept latching on to his pants leg as he was trying to get his shoes on. I had to pry him off of Jiyong's leg just so he could get his shoes on. Jiyong stood up and took Charlie from my hands, the soft fur in between his ears. The little puppy whined and snuggled against his hand as Jiyong giggled.

He eventually set him down and moved into my arms instead, resting his head on my shoulder. I breathed in the clean yet piney smell that was Jiyong and sighed to myself, very much enjoying the feeling of holding him that close to me. He pulled away for a moment to get his phone out again.

I'll see you tomorrow?

Of course.

He smiled and gave me one last, very soft kiss, then bent down to give Charlie a nice pat on the head as he left. Did I stare at his ? Why yes, yes I did.

 

 

AN: I swear I'm sorry. I know this is sorta like a filler, but I have been busy and I have something planned for the next chapter that would be totally weird if I just jumped to it..so yeah. //BOWS A MILLION TIMES