The Park.

Unspoken Words

A/N: I really am pampering you with all these updates aren't I? But what can I do when you're all so nice and sweet to me. Thank you so much for your comments and subsrciptions! Saranghaeyoooo~! I will try my best to give you updates at least once week or more but I can't promise since I will be going back to reality next week. >.<
And again, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH OMG I LOVE YOU FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME! <3 <3 <3

 

It was Friday night again, and this marks a week since I met Jiyong. It is also the first of what I hope is our many dates to come. Seungri and Bom wouldn’t stop bugging me about my date with Jiyong tonight. Everytime I turned around, there they were, Barbie and Ken. Ken would be telling me that if I laid one finger on his brother, even plastic surgery would not be able to help me, while Barbie just wouldn’t shut up about how jealous she was of the ‘hot piece of man beef’ that I’ve scored. They were honestly annoying me so much and I wanted nothing more than to just get out of there, however, I know I owe them a lot for letting me go tonight since Friday is normally really busy for us.

As I was looking over myself in the mirror, glad that I looked casual and like I didn’t really care that much. I didn’t want to look like I was trying too hard. But let’s be honest here, I actually spent about 3 hours figuring out what to wear and how to do my hair, but hey, not like I have to tell anyone. I smiled as I fixed my hair, it was left down and my bangs fell into my lined eyes.

“Seunghyun~” Bom said in my ear as she sauntered up next to me. “Looks like your y date is here.” I turned around and followed her gaze to the front of the bar to find Jiyong looking completely adorable in his dark skinny jeans and oversized red hoodie, looking for me.

“Thanks Bom.” She grinned and walked away as I met Jiyong’s eyes from across the room.

Jiyong looked a little nervous as he was walking towards me, and to be honest, so was I. My heart was racing faster than normal and my hands were getting somewhat sweaty from the nerves. I shoved them in my pocket to avoid any embarrassment and felt my phone vibrate. I took it out to check it and of course it was a text from Jiyong.

Are you ready to go?

He was leaning against the bar, looking at me with a small smile. I smiled back and nodded, following him outside after saying goodbye to Bom and Seungri.

We have decided to go to the park for our first date and as I expected, no one was there as it was after midnight. The park seemed even more beautiful and serene at night to me. The weather was still chilly and it was cold enough to make our noses and cheeks to have a light pink tint. Jiyong looked even more adorable because of this. I could not stop staring at him.

Jiyong took out his iPhone and began tapping away as we walked slowly, side by side. Oh thank you to whoever that invented the mobile phones, the internet and just thank you technology.

Why are you staring at me?

I’ve told you before, but you’re just too adorable.

His cheeks turned a brighter shade of pink and I made it my life’s mission to make him blush. I just wanted to hug him and keep him in my pocket. He was too adorable.

Thank you.

You’re welcome my dear.

I hope Seungri wasn't bothering you about this too much.

He wasn't that bad I guess.

Really? He wouldn't leave me alone this morning…

Maybe he's jealous.

Jiyong giggled and shook his head. 

I doubt it. He's got a girlfriend.

He then went on to explain how Seungri is always overprotective of him since they were younger because right after the incident, people started to and messing with him. While reading this I kept thinking about this messed up world. Some people just feel the need to be awful to others who’ve never done anything to them because of their own pathetic problems, because they wanted to feel superior to others.

This world is messed up. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

It’s okay. I’ve accepted it and it made me a stronger person. Though sometimes it hurts because people don’t realise that I’m not stupid, I just can’t hear.

I smiled reading his answer, he just keeps amazing me with everything he does and say.

That's one of the many things I admire about you. You're not wallowing in self-pity, you're living life. It’s very inspiring, Jiyong.

He blushed at that, just like I thought he would. Any compliment I ever gave him caused his cheeks to flame up. I thought maybe he'd get used to it after a few days, but I was wrong.

Thank you. People are just ignorant.

Indeed. And you know, for someone who doesn't talk you sure do have a lot to say.

For someone who does talk you sure do let me ramble a lot.

Well like I said before, you've got a lot to say.

And you don't?

No, I've got plenty to say, I just let you go first. You said texting was one of the few times you had a voice, so why would I keep you from using it?

You really pay attention, don't you?

Why wouldn't I?

Did you know that you keep answering my questions with other questions?

I've been answering in questions?

Did you not realize that?

Why would you think I didn't realize that?

Why won't you really answer me?

Why are we still doing this?

Why did we start with this in the first place?

When do you think we'll stop?

Right now.

It's actually pretty hard coming up with questions as answers.

Is it?

I decided to look up and what I saw almost made me drop down on my knees swooning. The way he was smiling with that pink tint on his face and the soft lights from the park lights and the moon with the wind softly blowing his dark hair into those beautiful brown orbs, it’s just to die for. I was still staring at him despite him staring back at me with a puzzled look. I smiled and nodded lightly before continuing our walk through the park, I realized we were halfway through the trail and we slowed down our steps. By this time, a small voice in the back of my head was beginning to scream at me KISS HIM, KISS HIM, KISS HIM! But I just couldn’t. It’s our first official date and I am not going to do it now. It’s just not the time yet. I need to control myself around him and it is much more harder than it sounds.

Are you okay?

Perfect.

We stopped texting and walked slowly, enjoying the park and each other’s presence. I kept stealing glances at him, but he was looking at everything else around him; the swaying trees, the frozen pond, the stars, everything. It made me wonder how much he actually went outside, other that to the bar. I decided to save the question for some other time.

Seunghyun?

Yes?

He paused quite a bit when typing his next message and more than hesitated before sending it to me.

Is it okay if I hold your hand?

I chuckled, he is too cute, I thought. I didn’t see the need to even reply his text but simply slid my right hand into his left and smiled at him. His hand was small and soft. It fits perfectly in mine. Then with my other hand, I texted him.

Does that answer your question?

Yes..

I looked over at him as he continued to observe his surroundings, a bright yet tiny smile gracing his mouth. The poor thing was blushing his head off but he didn't remove his hand from mine and we strolled down the remaining of the path together.

Eventually, it started getting too cold for us to stay outside, it was the middle of January so I wasn't expecting it to be warm, but we soon found shelter inside a local coffee shop that was open past midnight. The one girl working there was surprised that anyone had even shown up and I ordered Jiyong and I cups of hot chocolate, with a little extra whipped cream for him.

We sat down at a table far off from the main counter and stopped our hand holding only so we could drink our hot chocolate and text at the same time. I was in the middle of reading the paragraph he sent me about how much he loved to read when I looked up and saw him take a sip of hot chocolate, only to come away with whipped cream on his nose. I chuckled and wiped it off with a napkin then smiled when his cheeks lighten up that beautiful pink again.

I went on to ask him what it was like not being able to hear, not in a rude way, but simply because I was curious and didn't want to end up like a lot of other ignorant people.

It’s normal for me now and it's how I've been living since I was six. Some days I'm glad that I lost my hearing when I was young so I had time to get used to it. It's how I've been living for fifteen years… Though, sometimes in my dreams I can hear things.

Like?

My mother and father talking. Sometimes there's a baby, my younger sister, crying in the background, or the sound of sirens. It's usually either silence or I don't dream at all. You know those dreams where you're in trouble but you can't scream?

Yeah, I hate those.

I get those a lot.

After finishing the hot chocolates, we remained inside the warm coffee shop, texting about everything and nothing at all until the girl started to turn things off and clean things up. I followed Jiyong to the front and offered my hand to him. He gratefully took it and followed me back outside where we were greeted by frigid air and tiny snowflakes. How long had it been snowing? How long had we been inside?

I think it's time to head back.

I nodded and we took the short walk back to Top n’ Top’s. We entered the bar to see Seungri and Bom serving the final customers and starting to clean up the shop before closing. Bom smiled and nodded at us while Seungri just glared at me and nodded to Jiyong as he continued to mop the floor.

I hopped onto the bar and Jiyong took a seat at the stool. We continued to text and was lost in each other until I heard a voice calling me.

"Seunghyun," Seungri said as he appeared next to me. I wasn't surprised that I hadn't noticed him; whenever I was with Jiyong, everything else gradually faded away. "Get your off the table."

Jiyong, who had obviously been reading his lips, smiled and grabbed me by the edge my shirt, gently dragging me across the bar and onto the stool next to him. Then he got up onto the bar himself, inadvertently giving me a fantastic view of his , and sat down in the exact same spot I had been in as he signed something to Seungri. The bartender just sighed and walked away.

What'd you say to him?

I kind of told him to off.

Wow.

He knew I meant 'wow' in a good way because I had been smiling and laughing just seconds before about it. He smiled back at me and we continued to text away.

After a while, when all the customers are gone and it was time to lock up, me and Jiyong walked out of the bar, leaving Seungri to lock up and close the shop. We stopped in the parking lot, in front of Jiyong's car. Jiyong was leaning against the driver side door of his very nice car, biting his lip and stalling before actually going home. He opened his arms and I happily fell into them, letting his body engulf mine in warmth. We stayed for a while before half pulling away, arms still around each other

Whatever thought I had had before seemed to completely leave me when my eyes fell to his lips. I had to bite my lip pretty hard to keep myself under control when thoughts of kissing him, tasting him, took over. I was trying to take it slow with him, mind-bogglingly slow, and it was killing me. But maybe, just maybe he wouldn’t mind if I did. After a mental war with my self, I did. And it was one of the best decisions I'd ever made.

I could feel him tense up at first, but as my fingers threaded into his hair he had started to relax and was kissing me back. He tasted even better and sweeter than he looked and it was a close mouthed kiss. I could only imagine what it would be like to explore his cavern. I quickly forced those thoughts out of my head.

My heart was jumping around in my chest and the only reason why my hands weren't shaking was because they were in Jiyong's hair. I was giddy and scared, excited and nervous. It was definitely the best first kiss I'd ever had. Unfortunately, knowing his brother is inside and that we both have to go back soon, we had to pull away from each other. I smiled and sent him another text.

I'll see you tomorrow?

Of course.

He smiled and kissed me one more time, very gently, before getting into his car and driving into the snowy night. Him and Seungri are driving separately now as Seungri’s license is active again now. I turned around to see Bom walking out of the bar and immediately assaulting me with girly squeals and a bear hug.

"That was so cute!" she exclaimed.

"What was so cute?" I questioned, still almost dizzy with happiness.

"Pfft, that kiss!"

"You saw that?"

"His car is right next to the window," she explained. "Of course I saw."

"Did Seungri see?" I muttered.

"Yeah," the man in question said as he walked out slowly, glaring daggers at me. "I saw you two perfectly."

I pried Bom off of me and went over to where Seungri was standing, sort of dreading what he was going to say to me. I was afraid that he was going to be beat me up or stab me multiple times and toss me into the trash can at the back of the bar or something but when I was in front of him all he did was smile a little.

"Seunghyun," he said, looking me straight in the eye. I’m okay with you being with Jiyong. It’s probably good for him and all that…but I swear to ing god, if you break his heart I will cut yours out and feed it to my cat."

I blinked. "I would never hurt him."

"That's why I said 'if'," he said. "Oh and one more thing- I really hope you aren't doing all this because you pity him. That's the last thing he needs."

 

A/N: So, what did you think? I'm so proud of Jiyong for being so bright and mature about life and everything, he is such a sweet heart. And omg! THEY KISSED! And it's their first official date outside of the barrr~ yay! I hope they'll last and continue being so adorable and fluffy. Don't you? :DD
p.s- Do you have twitter? Follow me >>> @VIP4YG It's my fangirling twitter account and I ramble a lot about my fics there when I'm writing them, so maybe you can help me write it indirectly kkk~ Come say hello and tell me that you're one of my readers. I'll be nice, I promise! //bows// :3